A.CAB 250w hps cannabis factory wardrobe

The_Moog

Time for an update on this, there's not really all that much to show and still some stuff to be done really but all in good time.

inside

First off a shot of the inside, I think it looks a lot better now there's some plants in there. :)

filter

This is the filter material I've got off ebay, it's thick and fiborous, seems to flow air well and light doesn't get through it too easily.

drawer

This is the draw of electric ;) I've hooked those double sockets up to plugs that go into the timers, they're heavy duty timers, one for the t5 and one for the HID, I used double sockets because I wanted switches and because I want to have 'viewing ' lights inside there, I'll be able to flick the switches to switch off the growlight and switch on the viewlight before I open the doors but if I forget to switch them the other way then the timer will still switch off the lights for the dark period. I'm not using the timer on the T5 right now as I'm running it 24/0 until the HID is in use to keep temps up.

Led

I'm putting in LED's lol but only to see by, these are GX53 (i think) it just screws on to a flat surface and the 'bulb' bayonet fits on.
Edited by The_Moog
  • Like 2

On to the plants :wink_kiss:

haze1

haze2

I potted the Hazes up into 1L pots, they seem to like it, no sign of sex whatsoever yet.
I planted some Sweet Seeds

wildrose

Wild Rose

icecool

Ice Cool

sads1a

SAD s1

sads1b

SADs1
I'll plant some more seeds in due course, I think it's time for a grow diary now really. :fear:
  • Like 2

Lovely work and especially like the timed light idea for the old stoner moment ;) Good thinking that mate and yes I think you should run a diary as this thread has been great and informative :yep: Gimme a heads up if you do Moog ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Time for a bit of an update. :)

omega315w

I've sorted the lights out and got the 315w cmh instead of the 250hps and a 150w cmh installed instead of the T5.

casefan

I got this fan that I intend to install, I might get another one, it's quite quiet.

thermostat

Put in a heating mat and thermostat in the lower area the thermostat lives in the draw with all the plugs etc.

Osc

Put in the oscillating fan, it's doing a good job so far.

315in

This is the 315 lamp, I've taken the light spreader off the shade, not too sure if I need it, seems better without although theres a good bit of distance between the plants and the lamp right now.

DSC 0196

This is the 150 in action, Ive repotted and moved all those plants under the 315 now.

150cmhseedlings1

This is it with it.s new seedlings, the OG Kush and the Bubblicious.
Loads more to do on this still.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

clprp

I got half the clones out of the prop, my first clones in this setup, the other half don't seem so rooted but I'll find out what's happening tomorrow.

rooted cuttings

• 1 month later...
I thought it'd be nice to put up some pictures of the Moham Ram autos wihch I grew along with a suitable tune :)

moham ram auto

moham ram auto

moham ram auto

Moham Ram Auto

Moham Ram Auto

Moham Ram Auto

Moham Ram Auto

moham ram auto

Moham Ram Auto

moham ram auto

moham ram auto

Here's the cab recently

DSC 0047

DSC 0053

Bottom
So it's gradually filling out in there, I could do with more veg space really.
  • Like 1