A.CAB 250w hps cannabis factory wardrobe

The_Moog

I thought I'd do a little tour of the wardrobe to show what I've done hopefully it might help or inspire other people and with a bit of luck some of you will make some useful suggestions.

doors

These are the doorhandles, tasteful I think, the piece is beautifully machine crafted from top quality veneered chipboard and features a high security locking system. It cost £20 but I can justify that price due to it's timeless style elegance and beauty which mark me out as a person of great taste and discernment.

vegarea

This is the veg room where we begin our tour, It's where I start my seedlings, keep my vegging plants, mother plants and make clones, as you can see it's a bit of a squeeze in there!
Internally it has a depth of 38cm, width of 90cm and a height of 60cm.
It has a ~100w 2foot 4tube T5 light, a 450w oil heater, some heated propagator trays to keep the roots warm in the cold night, there's a controller to make sure the trays are kept at the right temperature and then there's a thermometer/humidity meter in there too somewhere.
The air enters passively through three 4inch round holes in the back of the wardrobe behind the heater it then leaves through the black hole on the top left.

flowerarea

This is the flowering area where I flower the plants and get the lovely lovely buds of sticky goodness.
Internally It has a depth of 38cm, width of 90cm and a height of 100cm.
It has a 250w HPS/MH light, an oscillating fan, two thermostats, and the thermometer.
The air enters through the hole in the bottom left under the fan which helps to draw it in, this hole is also equal in size to be three times the size of the extract. The ectracted air is drawn out by the duct in the top right.

light

This is the duct that the air leaves from, you can also see the way I've fixed up the modified eurowing using hooks through the wings.

spreader

On the light is the light spreader which sits in front of the bulb to help prevent it burning.

thermostats

These are the thermostats the one on the left runs the 450w heater in the veg area below and the one on the right runs the extraction fan switching it from low speed to high speed when things get too hot.

buds

These are the plants flowering away like they do.

filterandballast

This picture shows the filter and ballast on the top of the wardrobe, I like to stand my ballast on red bricks because they set it off much more nicely lending a touch of class.

Fan

Lastly we have the extraction fan, as you can see here I'm going for a modernist look to these parts.
The fan is a s&p td250/100 silent, one of the great things about this fan is that it's actually a 5inch fan with reducers on either end so I took off the reducers and used semi-rigid ducting to attach it to the drobe and the 5inch rhino pro. I fitted the cable gland to the fan because it really should have one and also air leaks from that hole.
I hope you've enjoyed this little tour so far, thank you for looking.
  • Like 28

I like to stand my ballast on red bricks because they set it off much more nicely lending a touch of class.

:rofl::rofl:

Drobe looks good mate :yep:

• Like 3

Yes lovely little setup mate :yes:

the piece is beautifully machine crafted from top quality veneered chipboard

It just screams quality has lovely handles too!!

Thanks for sharing :oldtoker:

• Like 1

lol @ the Title.

That is a fine drobe moog, Looks like a drobe that has the power to take you to Narnia, And beyond!

Peace :hippy:

You posh git moog, veeners and tasteful door handles indeed, makes my grow cupboard look like a squat in Beirut!

That's it you've convinced me, am gonna ave to get me some faux marble tiles of the finest 99p shop quality for my cupboard, sheesh may even have to push the boat out and go the pound shop instead, will have to enlist you to do the exterior decor, am making do with aluminium door handles courtesy of the local borough council FFS....

Looking well tidy matey, onwards and upwards to narnia to slay some giant beanstalks!

• Like 1

Looks awesome!

Been thinking about trying a wardrobe build for my 250w.

Plants look real healthy too.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest Morten Arthursson

Lovely job @@The_Moog makes mine look like steptoes' house :lookaround:

Inspiring stuff - do you feel the light spreader works??

Thanks for posting

Edited by Morten Arthursson

Lovely job @@The_Moog makes mine look like steptoes' house :lookaround:

Inspiring stuff - do you feel the light spreader works??

Thanks for posting

Cheers @@morten arthursson. It's not quite as tidy close up.

The light spreader 100% works, it's a hugely underestimated piece of kit, the light is totally even in there to within a few inches of the spreader, the temperature of the tops is much lower and tons of light goes through the holes in it, overall it actually makes the light better and cooler. Up until a few days ago I had the light hanging on chain with the spreader literally 2 inches above the tops, you can get the light very nearly as close as you could with a compact flourescent. For such a simple thing there's a whole load of physics that actually make what it does very sophisticated, it should really be called an attenuator.

Edited by The_Moog
  • Like 4