Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

Terrible news mate hope you get things worked out what happens now did they take all your plants and equipment?

Canada has some weird shit going down just now

- I'll be more than willing to run some beans and diary too once you sorted out your end

• Like 1

@@paradiseseeds

Never mind the comp or free beans or any of that crap mate it can wait, the main thing is for you to be alright. Get yourself sorted and sort your grow out :yep:

Wishing you all the best mate, chin up and keep a :) on your face

Cheers

MK

• Like 1

Ditto that. Couldn't wait for the comp, Sensi Star was looking at me so I had to buy, splitting of pips for mothers is now in process, Ice Cream will be done in October. Sensi Star will start in october :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys..!! very kind of you.

I am fine, they can t do anything i am legal. It s a drag they fucked up a few plants, played with the fucking digis on flipbox...lol and rammed some doors...a little black and white....

It's just the follow up of the: don t tell me you two guys smoke all this bullshit....

I can t beleive the fucking landlord rented the floor under us to a fucking DAY CAMP! for two months.

What a fucking fuck tard fuck mr maggoo lunatic motherfucker.

peace

• Like 4