Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

Dear UK420 dwellers,

Thank you all for the welcoming messages you dropped by our forum section, we'd like to ask you all for suggestions on running a exclusive competition for UK420.

We're currently running a competition with the Delahaze and users are coming up with awsome macro pictures of the babies and detailed setup. Pictures after the break.

So, we're up for suggestions, what do you have to say? :oldtoker:

i07x.jpg

m8sl.jpg

oq23.jpg

t8aw.jpg

m0u9.jpg

5x7t.jpg

2v2h92v.jpg

2s9rcqh.jpg

el5quc.jpg

v441m0.jpg

11jvuox.jpg

6qgoc0.jpg

2jac3ti.jpg

• Like 7

I would say that the more folk that you give seeds to the more that will grow them. The competition side is where you tell us what it is.

There are a few breeders who run comps so that their beans get promoted on the boards. I imagine that if you offer 100 growers a choice of a 3 pack you would get a few requests to enter.

Prizes must include a week in Dam. Second prize is a fortnight lol

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 25

I would say that the more folk that you give seeds to the more that will grow them. The competition side is where you tell us what it is.

There are a few breeders who run comps so that their beans get promoted on the boards. I imagine that if you offer 100 growers a choice of a 3 pack you would get a few requests to enter.

Count me in

• Like 2

You mean like the Sweets Seeds competitions??

Sounds like a good idea to me. There's a few grow diary competitions on here and they work out fine :)

Edited by greatwhiteshark

i think a competition for the best duct tape top hat ..must be worn when doing a diary,best hat wins a real top hat that must be worn on the 2nd prize trip to the dam .failing that ,best hat made from duct tape not necessarily a top hat ,any style ..

• Like 6

why not give out about 20 packs of 3 or 5 seeds to different users for diaries

and then those who complete a full diary get a ten pack or two for free on completion, or 3 or 4 different 3 packs

it costs you what ?? ..... 60 seeds initially but i bet a lot of people will complete the diary that way

and the best overall diary gets something special ???

you get a load of completed diaries ( which is the biggest pain in the ass on forums........ diaries that stop half way thru because there is no huge motivation to keep posting photos once people get the seeds )...... and it doesnt cost you too much considering the amount of completed grows that will be done :smartass:

• Like 3

fanciest painted pot ? or best decorated pot ...biggest fan leaf ?..girthiest girth ..what have i won ?..is it thursday

heres one for you :yep:

best diary wins a 3pk of the whole paradise collection and a custom made paradise seeds trophy presented by luc at one the expos say spannabis maybe ;) god id try hard lol il be putting up the ibl's soon as I find my bloody camera :(

• Like 1