Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

Well i guess You will get the same people that asked in this thred last time. Think you may be asking a little much for a MOD reference.

But what the hell id love to try any new auto strains you have. And i have just finished my 5 Sweet Seed Diary.

Guest Sky420

A mod to vouch for em!? Y don't u just follow sum diaries if perfect growers is wat ur after. U shud try following dinafems footsteps nd givin sum test seeds out. They gave out 50 packs of 5 at the growers choice. Superb customer service

• Like 4

Mod reference?! Wtf lol

I wouldn't even touch paradise seeds based on your customer service, even if its wasn't you that was the uk420 customer service personnel before, the other guys fccked up bad.

You are going to find it hard to beat Dinafem and Sweet Seeds customer service on uk420 that's for sure.

I have done Dinafem and Serious Seeds on my last grow, and now doing Sweet Seeds - no one gave me the seeds to do it, I did it because their rep was good.

If you want to spread Paradise Seeds name then you need to send out seeds without conditions like a mod reference, I doubt many mods have the time or will vouch for members; too much hassle, time consuming etc.

Check the persons list of threads in grow diarys, if you think they do a good job then give them seeds to try out, if not move on to another one.

• Like 2

Good lucc to all but my diries are always unfinish for a reason or another and at a moment i only have a few clones ticking away for next years...but will follow with pleasure

• Like 1

Worthy competitors..lol

We're all criminals here mate!

Anyone willing to sow a seed is worthy in my eyes.

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 1

Forget the reference, i guess you guys vouch for each other here.

Thank you for concentrating on the love of the plant and trying new plants. no hate.

You can direct your comments to

custommerservice@paradise-seeds.com

If you guys don t want to grow our strains and don't care for our freebies please let us know upfront and i would like to know why.

I don t feel like i came unto you like i was seeking a big conspiratorial sales plot bullshit attitude there buddy.

I am a real grower, looking to grow our strains. I

I stand behind our genetics that's it that's all.

JF

(wannabe mod)

Not Paradise-seeds..

Guest Sky420

Forget the reference, i guess you guys vouch for each other here.

Thank you for concentrating on the love of the plant and trying new plants. no hate.

You can direct your comments to

custommerservice@paradise-seeds.com

If you guys don t want to grow our strains and don't care for our freebies please let us know upfront and i would like to know why.

I don t feel like i came unto you like i was seeking a big conspiratorial sales plot bullshit attitude there buddy.

I am a real grower, looking to grow our strains. I

I stand behind our genetics that's it that's all.

JF

(wannabe mod)

Not Paradise-seeds..

I' have no hate towards paradise I haven't tried em yet but I don't see myself quitting my hobby so I'm sure I'd grow one of your strains one day. My comment was just about how the growers were selected.
  • Like 1

I'd take some because i can't help myself, but they'd be at the back of the cue diaries wise, as i still owe a few!

Building a new space atm, ran power to the shed today. Should be up n running by the end of the week. Want to get it done before the summer hols hit and the kids are home!

• Like 2

Mod reference?! Wtf lol

I wouldn't even touch paradise seeds based on your customer service, even if its wasn't you that was the uk420 customer service personnel before, the other guys fccked up bad.

You are going to find it hard to beat Dinafem and Sweet Seeds customer service on uk420 that's for sure.

I have done Dinafem and Serious Seeds on my last grow, and now doing Sweet Seeds - no one gave me the seeds to do it, I did it because their rep was good.

If you want to spread Paradise Seeds name then you need to send out seeds without conditions like a mod reference, I doubt many mods have the time or will vouch for members; too much hassle, time consuming etc.

Check the persons list of threads in grow diarys, if you think they do a good job then give them seeds to try out, if not move on to another one.

Surely you only need customer service when something went wrong. Then it is best to contact actual customer service not this forums reps. Spread paradise Seeds name lol !! Paradise have been going since near the beginning they have loyal followers and have probably just been a little slow on the social media side.

Edited by MaxTrichomes
  • Like 3

NIce answer.

i rarely take time to argue over petty stuff.

The social media and custommer relations part of Paradise Seeds is taking a big swing up the top of the hill right now.

You will not be dissapointed buy us! by George!

peace and cheers.

jf

ps: The mod reference was just an idea to be polite and not exclude any one out of a decisionnal process.

all forums do not have the same personnality....lol. no biggy. sure did touch some people close to the balls.

peace

Edited by paradiseseeds

Agree with you there max if something did go wrong then you contact there customer service but I've never had a problem with there seeds and not many people do but the rep here is merely to support and show us how nice there catalogue is they are very familiar with these strains and could help us a lot with our grows paradise is one of the original and most trusted company's there awards are genuine unlike other company's and I also like the way there rolling out a high cbd range that look very tempting

I think maybe dosti deserves a freebie just to see what he is missing out on sensi star should do it!!

Maniacs

• Like 1