Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

I think the winning pics must have the growers missus between cola' s topless, a la soft secrets!

You really don't want to see my Mrs tits dude gravity has got the better of em ;)

• Like 8
  • 3 weeks later...

Allocate x amount of seeds to be distributed to

those willing to do a diary.

The winner as judged by forum members gets a prize to the value of x amount.

Its not rocket science isit?

• Like 3

The best way to promote that your new strains do what they say they do on the tin?

Also attracting new customers, with the ones in the know yeah :smokin:

Is by having a grow comp say 3 beans each....Considering the advertising from here, the best growers in Europe yeah :yep:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

i like your hat making and pot plant decorating idea's better - something to do with arts and crafts is always full of win.

please make the competition arts and crafts based paradise seeds, you know you want to.

An Exclusive competition for UK420 (Sensible idea) :
Run a grow diary comp, winner gets seeds and some goodies like a kilner jar with a Paradise Seeds and UK420 logo on it and some tshirt/accessories

An Exclusive competition for UK420 (A wicked idea) :
Run a grow diary comp, winner gets a holiday to Dam, follow up get a holiday to dam, and so does every other member that took part in it ;)lol lol

• Like 3