Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

Like I said mate I would be ready to do a diary in 3-6wks.Cannot give you a link to one I have done because it would be my first (you would be special) but can sort some pics of my current grow if you need some.

Would be growing in a 1x1x2m budbox,400w lumatek dimmable,high powered ruck with a diy variac & a Parabolic.Grow in dirt using PM Old timer nutes.

Hey paradise seeds. It’s easy to get misunderstood on the forum. I don’t think you will have any problems finding good growers on here ;) I like the fact you guys got the balls to come on and ask folk to grow your strains, this tells me you believe in them mate. I’ve only ever grown the one paradise seeds strain “Durga Mata” Wow it was the smelliest plant I ever grew. It was honking man, honestly it stunk out an entire 23-story block of flats. You could smell it on every floor. That’s what you get when growing without a carbon filter…lol… The smoke was top notch. I’ve still got half the packet in the fridge, they must be about 10+ years old. I’ve never had the balls to try growing it again, even with a filter….lol… I would have no worries about growing your gear again in the future. Best of luck mate....Just so you know I’m not looking for anything, just giving my 2p’s worth ;)

RAB

• Like 3

Got such a backlog of seeds that I can't run my Paradise freebies for a while. Hopefully someone will post a diary grow for the strains I have and I can watch em grow first.

Guest tempa

Ye iv done delahaze and that's a super yeilding plant and a decent strong smoke too and done nebula witch is up there with the top strains , when I did it people compared it to jack herer in quality ... Not a complaint I'd do paradise seeds any day

Cool' stay tuned for the competion we are offering this week, i wll choose 10 to 12 competitors for grow reports

and prizes to win.

Peace.

jf

• Like 7

hey guys!!!!

sorry.

My legal medical grow was busted by the cops yesterday and they trashed some hydro systems getting in and fucked up some plants

blew the fucking door open everything.....

I have to re-ajust real quick and i will be back with the competition rules and the chosen participants for this first run

very shortly!!!!

JF