Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

• 2 weeks later...

Humpety bumpity. Got 5 delahaze going into 12's in a few days, 5 pack, all sprouted, all strong. will be documenting from about 6 wks+.

• Like 2

The OP posted in October 2013, i doubt they are going to give any seeds away chaps....lol

The same thing happened in the DInfem section, op comes along say we are wanting people to do diaries and then everyone jumps at the chance and since then no further posts from op??

Its just to get some buzz for them i guess, business must be slow ;)

• Like 1

I'd be up for doing a grow diary for paradise seeds. I have already done an experimental diary consisting of photo's in an album in my gallery for the Ice Cream strain here:http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&album=8163

I am now in the process of doing a full forum diary with Paradise seeds Ice Cream strain here:http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=341523&page=1

Edited by English Oak
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I call bullshit on this. Aint fuck all happened and I doubt fuck all's gonna happen

Literally a pack of seeds and a lighter would've been good enough lol

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I call bullshit on this. Aint fuck all happened and I doubt fuck all's gonna happen

Literally a pack of seeds and a lighter would've been good enough lol

Aye they just planning the rooms in Dam for the winner mucker, give em some time eh? :wassnnme:

Cheers :smokin:

Hi all!

I Repeat !

Delahaze is killer...
You guys should also try atomical haze...

i think i will start a grow report for it over here....zinggg zinnggg said the HAze Lady!
jf