Paradise Seeds UK420 Grow Report Competition Suggestions

paradiseseeds

lol think you misunderstood me @paradiseseeds. I meant might be an idea to put the whole thread here, meaning what's happening here?? :unsure:

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=343080&page=2

lol

HAHAHA!

yes i do beleive so!

i don t know...i have just arrived here and i am finding out that you guys did not have anybody interacting with you from our company as mutch, so here i am!

I am still looking around, getting used to European style boards...lol.

jf

• Like 1

@@paradiseseeds

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Dear UK420 dwellers,

Thank you all for the welcoming messages you dropped by our forum section, we'd like to ask you all for suggestions on running a exclusive competition for UK420.

We're currently running a competition with the Delahaze and users are coming up with awsome macro pictures of the babies and detailed setup. Pictures after the break.

So, we're up for suggestions, what do you have to say?

Me thinks you may have missed the point of your thread mucker :yep:

You should have GIVEN a few packs out back in October maybe and then folk will grow them. What competition are you planning on running? How many packs of beans do you have to give away in order to promote your strains? What benefit will there be for us as growers to grow yours over the other breeders who maintain their help desks regularly?

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 6

HeHe sorry guys, i am really taken ashort, login in this morning for the first time...

Please do not despair, i will come back with great news for you guys from the magick Wind Mill itself in the week to come!

Mark my words!

Thank you for your patience guys.

jf.

• Like 5

@@paradiseseeds

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Dear UK420 dwellers,

Thank you all for the welcoming messages you dropped by our forum section, we'd like to ask you all for suggestions on running a exclusive competition for UK420.

We're currently running a competition with the Delahaze and users are coming up with awsome macro pictures of the babies and detailed setup. Pictures after the break.

So, we're up for suggestions, what do you have to say?

Me thinks you may have missed the point of your thread mucker :yep:

You should have GIVEN a few packs out back in October maybe and then folk will grow them. What competition are you planning on running? How many packs of beans do you have to give away in order to promote your strains? What benefit will there be for us as growers to grow yours over the other breeders who maintain their help desks regularly?

Cheers :smokin:

You are totally right my friend. And rest assured that thiswas never our intention and i beleive that the person who was in charge here initially is no longer available...A follow up should have been more hasty!

Anyhow, i am here now, Luc's close friend for 12 years now, so you know i will not let you down. I am a patient myself in Montréal Canada and have about 20 years under the belt in the recreationnal and medical field as well. i am confident i can bring a positive input on your website by my grow expertise alone, but also because i beleive i work with one of the few still respectable breeders that started bringing genetics to the public in a large scale from the budding of this industry. Being a 15 gram a day patient myself, i stand behind our breeds and you will find that many of your favorite current companies have often used our genetics for their own crosses..some that made them famous.

So yes, i beleive that you guys have everything to win buy giving Paradise Seeds a chance to blow your fucking brains out!

Thank you guys.

jf

• Like 9

Of course!

Like i explained, please let ME get in touch personnaly with a mod for specifications and rules

so as to not offend forum policy or anything. Then I will PERSONNALY speak with Luc to arrange

a juicy lineup of fresh and stinky beanz so we can make a big competition that will be supervised.

We will probably screen the participants by pm or e-mail to make sure we have a good brochette

of fine sommeliers of cannabis doing the testing.

Until i can come back with more info in a few days, please bare with me.

jf

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 10

Of course!

Like i explained, please let ME get in touch personnaly with a mod for specifications and rules

so as to not offend forum policy or anything. Then I will PERSONNALY speak with Luc to arrange

a juicy lineup of fresh and stinky beanz so we can make a big competition that will be supervised.

We will probably screen the participants by pm or e-mail to make sure we have a good brochette

jf

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary … come again? lol

• Like 4

Of course!

jf

Superb timing,my killers are due to be ready in 4-7wks & I would break my diary duck for you if chosen.

• Like 1

If you need someone to run your seeds then just holla, I'm here, won the xmas paradise seeds competition, time to win the seed diary comp too :sly::smug:

• Like 1

Hi !

I will follow the one you are doing now with great interest.

Maybe it is better for the sake of a quality competiton if growers can all begin with seeds sent at the same time

and follow the same guidelines of the competition...(which are not yet decided upon...)

keep on growing and show us your wares!

jf

• Like 6

Hello everyone!

Please send me a pm with a convincing reference that you will finish the grow show. Everyone PLease give me a trusted MOD reference to vouch for you.

Thank you very mutch. Details of the competition will come shortly after my selection of worthy competitors. :boxing:

jf