My Dutch Passion Foursome

vapes420

Oh yes Tony enjoyable is one word for it! What I have been vaping in my Solo for the last couple of weeks, wow.. Its some of the most potent and beautifully sweet-but-not-too-sticky top bud I have ever had the privilege of consuming. And I grew it! It totally blows my mind :toldya:

To me it shows the versatility of these great autos and the quality of the genetics go together to make anything happen, be it on a big scale or on more of a micro scale such as my style, we all do it to the best our current situations allow and every single seed i've had the happiness to pop, watch, grow and learn from has been solid under every situation.

Its a shame Google or someone hasnt invented Smell-O-Vision yet as pictures can only tell one side of the story, and man they smell grrrrrreat So here are some pics, oh yeah did I mention the triches? :D

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_307366.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_12212.jpg

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_575075.jpg

Cheers

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I would be interested in your comparative views of the vape quality, vapes . (heh heh)

Final Update & Vape Report

So what a ride this has been, my longest and most successful run. It changed a few times over the 3 grows but I got better results every time, and thats the point so im well happy, especially looking at my stash jars atm :D every time I load a bowl I cant help but think this is some of the best marijuana I have ever had the pleasure to consume! And im sure the learnings and upgrades have all contributed to an awesome end product :D From starting off with CFL grows and moving on to LED grows I think the addition of the LED light made a massive difference. The quality I was ending up with under the CFL wasn't bad at all in the end, but the LED brought a whole new look and taste to the end result. It totally blows my mind. The LED has got to be one of my best purchases ever!

So heres my vape report:

Think Different: One Word... Devastating lol but seriously she is a hard hitter in terms of taste, smell and effect. As soon as you take a pull on the stem she instantly hits your taste buds, really in-your-face fruity, almost makes me dribble back down the stem! Not long after that and you really are thinking different, almost confused, I try and avoid all mentally challenging situations as I just turn to mush haha. The really high, high lasts for ages and its really enjoyable. Deffo rocketed straight up into my top 3.

StarRyder: One Word.. Mellow. Such a wonderful aroma of a pinapplely fruity smoothie or something, oh gosh she is delicious. And really light, as in TD hits you hard but Star really creeps in nice, then takes you to a real clear place that everything is great in. The high is mellow and decent last or a while. I can see why StarRyder is a favourite as she is one of mine. This is one I take my time over and enjoy.

Blue AutoMazar: One Word... Locked. With so much love for the above 2 BAM doesnt get much of a look in, but when she does... wow real earthy pleasant smells and tastes, the buds are different than the others in terms of colour and feel but the effect is the same, strong. And I end up locked to whatever im in be it a couch or a bed. Defo one for the evenings she is one to savour.

All the buds are rock solid and when you pick them apart its just crystal, everywhere! This is a stash I will certainly not forget in a hurry.

Look out for my next diary coming in the near future :)

Peace

Edited by vapes420
  • Like 2

@@vapes420 they all look beautiful my friend. I've been offered to do some DP autos for my next grow but it's a hard choice what to pick. You have really sold it to me on the TD, SR and BAM though, they look and sound lovely. I wish there was a smell-o-vision too lol bet they all smell gorgeous!

Hey Kush Bush, yes they are some special ladies this time round! I know it's a hard choice but would always recommend StarRyder & Think Different, from the big loft growers to the small micro growers like me they always seem to perform to a 'high' standard.

Thanks for looking in and good luck :)

• Like 2