My Dutch Passion Foursome

vapes420

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 76

I totally forgot to post last week.. silly me. I blame it on the StarRyder lol

As said above I lost pretty much the whole main cola to rot, but the fat lower buds were un affected so they were dried for 5 days, weighed it and I got 19g which surprised me as I thought it would of been less due to the loss, it was then put into jars and burped this week. And enjoyed this week :) its a real heady high that lasts for a good while. Nice dense nugs with a great smell to them.Can be a bit harsh on throat but I think thats because it was chopped early in flush again due to the rot. Still its all a first class vape :D

Heres some pics of my (part) harvest, a few nugs have been vaped since chop. Then some nice trich pics of SR & AWW (who is potent!)

StarRyder Harvest

gallery_77519_7172_402893.jpg

StarRyder Close Up

gallery_77519_7172_142081.jpg

AutoWhite Widow Close Up

gallery_77519_7172_43397.jpg

Then that brings me to BAM, the last one of this first run. She is on Day 76 today and is in the middle of a week of flush then being chopped in 3 days time. Some big buds on her! So much so that she is now bending under her own weight, smelling real good too, being on her own in the tent I can really smell her. Hoping for a good result to bring me back to quota to last till next grow...

.. and helping her get there for the next few days is my newest addition.. A LED grow light. BAM has been under for 24hrs now, more of a test of the light than to expect anything from it. It seemed right, next logical progression for me so treated myself to a early christmas prezzie :) Its a 300w panel so im now looking into LST and going to give that a go next time round.. All change hahaha

Purple pics of BAM below

gallery_77519_7172_543368.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_102780.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_87585.jpg

Cheers :hippy:

• Like 4

nice crop, and good luck with the LED

I would be interested to know your considered comparison of the different varieties when you have had time to sample them all

• Like 1

Nice work dude :v: bud rot is a bitch but least ya salvaged something ;)

That BAM looks a beauty!

:hippy:

Thanks gingerninja. Yes I am really looking forward to sampling the BAM :D May be hitting you up for some LST advice in the near future dude..

Nice buds

Niceone se7en, thanks for stopping by

Looks like you have some finest of buddage there vapes N1....

Hopefully so shire :yep:

nice crop, and good luck with the LED

I would be interested to know your considered comparison of the different varieties when you have had time to sample them all

Cheers Tony, I shall indeed be doing a full vape report of all 3 as soon as the BAM has been enjoyed some :)

Update (Part 2) Day 2

OK so the BAM was chopped 4 days ago and is currently still drying in the box in the tent smelling great! (impatiently waiting for her to dry)..

But that has not stopped me cracking some more seeds! As I lost a BAM first time round I decided to do 3 seeds (not the 4 as before) to bring back in line, plus im in new territory with the led so dont want to complicate things.. Im also gonna try LST for sure, been reading up good on it, really looking forward to trying it out.

So I have got AWW2, SR2 & TD2 on day 2 today, all cracked and sprouted at pretty much the same time. Under some CFL for the first week maybe then time to power on that led..

Will probably leave SR as she is in the bonsai pot and just LST AWW & TD in the Airpots.

Heres a pic, hopefully BAM will be out in 2-3 days so space will be better.

Part 2 Group Day 2

gallery_77519_7172_330766.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2

Update Day 6

So after a week of drying in the box, yesterday I jarred up BAM, not before weighing her.. 38.5g :yep: well happy, thats my biggest haul. Whats impressive is the nugs, they are all nice and dense real hard and resinous. Smells and tastes fab too :P

The 3 new ones are looking great, 6 days old, all got there first real set of leaves growing strong, and this afternoon I made the swap from CFL and got the LED on them, now on a 18/6 schedule. All a good 18-20inch away from light. We will see what this week brings..

Full vape report coming this week.. maybe..

gallery_77519_7172_181828.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_444403.jpg

SR in Bonsai Pot, TD (left) & AWW (right) in airpots.

Cheers

• Like 3

Update Day 20

Again sorry its been a while since I last posted, its a busy time of year. Would like to of get a vape report done some time soon maybe new year..

So whats so noticeable to me this time round is the plant heights. All 3 are compact and bushy no taller than a lighter but with really close together nodes. Suits me fine with my limited height and im thinking more down the lines that I wanna get a full grow with this new light done first before I try LST you know get a feel for the light. Plus the stems are so think and strong looking I dont think they would bend well.

All 3 are quite uniform and stocky and im noticing TD is a thirsty girl always a bit droopier too. All are on plain tap water.

I had a move around recently and as as result the extractor fan is now inside the tent, not too much space lost and it has made a difference to the sound.

Here are some pics, cant quite get it right when led is on, so I just use the cfl bulbs now, its easier haha

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_9206.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_510906.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_104366.jpg

Group Shot

gallery_77519_7172_397352.jpg

Group Shot with LED on - anyone know how to filter out the red on a Nikon DSLR?

gallery_77519_7172_366778.jpg

Have a great Christmas all

:santa:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update Day 34

Whoa what a quick few weeks its been, hope you all had a good Christmas & New Year :)

Thinks have been impressive in my tent, looking at my last post above things have chages do quickly.. All 3 seen to be on a similar time frame as just before christmas day I noticed that first TD then AWW (and a few days later SR) all started showing white hairs. Caught me off guard as a few days later they we all looking kinda hungry. Quickly got some OT Bloom down them, started with 1ml/L for a few drinks now its 2m/L.

They are all quite small TD is 30cm with SR & AWW about 25cm. Its great for me with my limited height and I did not expect it but im not complaining as they all look great, lovely shapes and lots of bud sites, loads of pistols on all of them.

Here are some pics, I really love to see frosting happening already..

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_180912.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_341306.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_471700.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_457792.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_183314.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_154475.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 43

Not much to say other than im loving this grow.. All 3 are doing me proud frosting up beautifully. I did do a bit of de-foliation to them all for a bit of an experiment and it seems to be making a difference :)

All are now on 4ml/L OT Bloom now and seem to be happy, only 10 more days and I start the Overdrive! This grow seems to be flying by..

Also I made some proper QWISO with my ABV and im currently enjoying it, will be doing another batch so pics later.

Here are some pics of the ladies, the side cfls (that I dont use) seem to be yellowing the pics up so sorry moved to flash halfway thru :)

Group Shot

gallery_77519_7172_210922.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_287512.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_511418.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_349316.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_334000.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_24826.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_480133.jpg

Cheers