My Dutch Passion Foursome

vapes420

Update Day 64

Seems like a long 2 weeks since last post, my current stash is dwindling down at an alarming rate (having a weeks holiday and constant wake and baking didn't help) but im hopeful it will get me there, not long to go now..

Since last post they have all been getting chunky especially the SR, you should never call a lady fat, but well.. she just is lol and TD is so gorgeous so sparkly and the lower branches are almost bending under the weight :) BAM is looking a real nice colour and is quite slender compare to the other two. All are smelling great.

Have been on 2ml/L Overdrive and 4ml/L OT Bloom for the last 2 weeks, starting flush in the next couple of days with chop day set for 10 days time. Got a good feeling about this grow :v:

Said before about the heat in tent, well got it under control by adding an inlet! Never thought I needed one with the cfl I used to use but now I do, works great with temps ranging from 19 - 29oC - much better than the 36 I was getting.

Here are the pics, hopefully will remember to take plenty during harvest.

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_560642.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_113703.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_398034.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_171900.jpg

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_423453.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_406451.jpg

Cheers

• Like 4

Update Day 68

All went into flush in the last few days and wow they are looking phat :) Temps have been back up in the mid 30s due to this warm pleasant spell we are having at mo, hopefully all will be good.

Got some nice trichy pics of TD here, and oh gosh she is just covered in them, even the popcorn bud down below and underneath buds, trichromes are rife... I like it :D

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_246556.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_387384.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_61991.jpg

Cheers

• Like 3

Hi vapes, lovely looking plants you have there n1. Looks like you empty jars will be full again very soon....enjoy :)

• Like 1

excellent growing vapes. The Think Different looks as frosty as it gets, but I love the colours on the Blue AutoMazar buds too

• Like 2

They are some chunky looking Dutch Dames you got there vapes, nice growing m8. The "StarRyder" pheno allway's sticks out, like canna marshmellow puff balls,.......................................... much tastier that mallow, and twice as sticky !................................very nice... if i missed apologies, but what strains you looking into for next journal vapes ??......................bet you cant resist a 3rd TD ? and couple others ?........The "Blue" looks superb colors... AM

• Like 2

Nice work mate, great pictures too :)

Thanks true :)

Hi vapes, lovely looking plants you have there n1. Looks like you empty jars will be full again very soon....enjoy :)

Thanks shire, yes those jars are empty now, really going to be close to the wire this time, but im hopeful

excellent growing vapes. The Think Different looks as frosty as it gets, but I love the colours on the Blue AutoMazar buds too

Cheers Tony, cant stop checking that frosty TD out, shame the pics dont do her justice as they do with the BAM...

They are some chunky looking Dutch Dames you got there vapes, nice growing m8. The "StarRyder" pheno allway's sticks out, like canna marshmellow puff balls,.......................................... much tastier that mallow, and twice as sticky !................................very nice... if i missed apologies, but what strains you looking into for next journal vapes ??......................bet you cant resist a 3rd TD ? and couple others ?........The "Blue" looks superb colors... AM

Thanks AM, they sure are chunky esp the SR mmm canna mashmallow sounds about right :) Another TD would be great, still working out next journal.

• Like 1

Update Day 74 Chop Day

Chop day today went real well, all came down without any fuss after being in darkness for 24hrs. So many wonderful smells and aromas came from each as I was trimming, also noticed a massive increase in triches compared to what I remember, there was even loads of scissor hash! I ran out of room in my dry box - hope thats a good sign :)

Heres some pics from the chopping block.

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_164629.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_137245.jpg

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_371615.jpg

Cheers

Edited by vapes420
  • Like 5

running out of space in your drying box sounds like a successful but of home growing. Well done!

• Like 1

nice well done crackpot

Thanks crackpot thanks for stopping by..

running out of space in your drying box sounds like a successful but of home growing. Well done!

Cheers as always Tony, might have to get a bigger box!

i can almost smell them from here Vapes well done

Thanks styer - yeah they are some fruity ladies that's for sure

drying update - not quick enough lol completely ran out of old stash now, been speed drying some buds last couple of days, have a vape of each last night, all very tasty all with big stone. Well happy. Also made some hash from the trim the other night, should last me for a few more days, was a bit greener than I wanted, think I beat it a bit too much in the bag. Still does the job tho :)

One well happy vapes here... After 7 days drying most of the bud was vapable so weighed out. Totalled 113g :) :) :) my biggest ever yield! It's super strong too, will try n get pics up this week

Cheers

your gonna love staryder ..its one of those memorable smokes :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...