My Dutch Passion Foursome

vapes420

Update Day 52

Been another good few days since last post, all are frosting up something crazy :D

I took them up to 4ml/L Bloom last week and im not too sure if SR liked it too much, she started showing a bit of nute burn sitting there at the back of the tent, dont know if thats because of the bonsai pot she is in or if she generally doesn't like it, either way I have given all 3 one flush with just water before I start the Overdrive tomorrow.

My current stash is getting quite thin now, even though I can see the end of this grow I think its gonna be tight to last to the end.. I will make it tho :)

So heres some pics of my frosty ladies enjoy..

Group Shot (L-R TD, SR, AWW)

gallery_77519_7172_21208.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_355192.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_224043.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_389502.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_320680.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_39071.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 64

Thanks Tony, yeah there sure are frosty, well way more frostier than im used too with my cfl, really looking forward to cropping these ladies, there smelling great :)

They started there week of flush 3 days ago as im going to have to cut them in 4 days time, really wanted them to go another week after that but life dictates that wont happen, so a week early it is. Half of me likes that cuz I have barely got enough stash to last me till crop day let alone any further, oh well..

Here they are day 63 of 67, all still less than 40cm in height..

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_25414.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_69229.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_182083.jpg

Cheers

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Wow has it really been 2mths since my last post :headpain: you know what its like, life gets in the way..

Anyway to finish off the my last grow, cropped the plants a week later they dried and I was left with 24g AWW, 25g SR & 26g of TD :D

Well happy at that for my first grow under the LED, still a little bit gutted I didnt hit the oz but theres always time to get it there. I could probably throw together some sort of vape report (and smoke report, been getting carried away with the pures, not good for stock..) but it would be rushed, all I can say is that the AutoWhite Widow is one hell af a vape some real nice tastes come from her and shes potent as always. The StarRyder is a fruity hit that has me drooling back down the stem and the Think Different (first time with this lady) wowzer, she is something else, super sweet super sticky and super fruity a real lovely buzz, yeah I like this one.. They have all been keeping me well and truly high. So lets...

Fast forward to today

Which is Day 21 of grow 3

So had 4 seeds left, the AWW did not germ but the Think Different, StarRyder & Blue AutoMazar did :) popped straight into the pot and under led light all popped up within 48hrs and have been going strong ever since.

A few things have changed in this grow, im now using Plagron Lightmix and Root Pouch's and im loving the fabric pots over the plastic airpots - so much easier to water..

Here they are then Day 21, had nothing but tap water up to today which is when they had there first taste of OT Bloom. I think they need it after looking at the pics now, you cant really see this yellowing under the led light.

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_81628.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_382413.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_454859.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_160542.jpg

Blue AutoMazar (she looks a bit weak compared to the others here but not so much in person)

gallery_77519_7172_71778.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_15806.jpg

Cheers

• Like 4

hope the last harvest will see you thru to the next vapes. All seems to be looking good

• Like 2

Hi Tony, thanks for the comment, yes im confident it will last me, well it has too haha

Im liking the look of these ladies so far, im thinking there the best yet. C'mon ladies :)

Update Day 30

Has been a great week with the grow, all 3 have really taken to the bloom and and properly throwing out pistols.

BAM is the taller of lot bit thinner too but still looking good. Both SR and TD really bushy ladies with SR really looking like shes enjoying it in there. Im also trying some leaf tucking, seems to make sense to me, more light to the flowers has got to be a good thing right.. All have been on 2ml/L OT Bloom for the last week taking it up to 3 next week.

Here are some pics, keep it green people :)

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_175883.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_440861.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_53373.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_206599.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_110316.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_484918.jpg

Cheers

Update Day 36

Quick update here, everyone seems to be happy considering the temps have been a bit high (31c) for my liking in my little tent, will be thinking about doing something about it! All seem happy on 3ml/L OT Bloom so will leave them on that doubt I will go to four this time.

Have a great Easter all :)

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_36654.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_231712.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_87309.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2

I wonder if the StarRyder will be the chunkiest one. It looks like its all coming along smoothly so far

• Like 2

Update Day 49

Thanks Tony and your right, SR is indeed the chunkiest of the lot! She looks a bit more yellower than the other two but I dont think she looks too bad. BAM is the tallest and has some neatly stacked up bus on her, and TD is well trichey, sparking everywhere also with some well nice buds on her.

All had a flush before going on to 1ml/L Overdrive and 2ml/OT Bloom about 5 days ago, taking it up gradually still got a few weeks to go..

Always keep meaning to get a height reading but never do, between 40 - 50cm is my best guess. Here are some pics and as always enjoy..

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_65205.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_577354.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_82246.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_175005.jpg

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_243422.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_244841.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

they look great vapes. 3 more weeks takes you up to the 10 week mark, and I reckon they will be just about ready by then. They will be getting ready for stronger nutrients at this stage of their life.

Don't worry too much about the yellowing leaves on the StarRyder, auto's very often look a little ragged by the end and yet they always seem to deliver the goods.

Enjoy the last few weeks, I reckon they should be a good size by the time they get to 10-11 weeks old.

• Like 2

Cheers Tony. Yeh I'm happy with how they are and the timings I got in place 21 days to go!

I have seen yellowing before on my autos just seemed a bit more than usual this time round.

I'm hopeful that I'm going to hit the oz on each of these this time round, fingers crossed :)

how much did you get off the star ryder and thinking different i like the sound of star ryder

• Like 1

how much did you get off the star ryder and thinking different i like the sound of star ryder

Hi starfish, this grow has yet to be finished, but I have grown both StarRyders and Think Different before. I have only got around 26g (tragically short of the magic oz!) off of each of mine but I'm a) a newish grower and still learning and b) only have 90cm of height in my tent. Those limiting factors are unique to me but have a look round here and you wIll see plenty on diaries with people growing bigger and yielding heavier SR & TD's

Cheers for stopping by :)