My Dutch Passion Foursome

vapes420

Good News Everyone.. BAM is up! :thumsup:

Been a long 5 days waiting for her to pop up, saw some signs last night and confirmed this morning :)

So 10 days apart from her sisters, all is looking good. SR TD & AWW are all looking lovely on there 3rd set of leaves nice and close, will get a BAM pic up soon

• Like 2

looking good vapes, if possible I would consider getting mabe a 150w or 250w hps in there, I used to grow with a 250w cfl and used to struggle to cover two plants with it , the heat from a 250w hps is more or less the same as a 250w cfl but the light is like 5 times more :v:

• Like 2

looking good vapes, if possible I would consider getting mabe a 150w or 250w hps in there, I used to grow with a 250w cfl and used to struggle to cover two plants with it , the heat from a 250w hps is more or less the same as a 250w cfl but the light is like 5 times more :v:

Hey CR, funny you should mention that.. been thinking about hps for a while. I was under the impression that the heat outputted would be far too much for my small tent (remember I only have 90cm height in total) and that the bulbs would burn my plants, is this not the case then?

you can't get the plants as close to the bulb like cfl's but the overall heat in the tent is the same, cfl's spread the heat out over a larger surface area than the hps lamps, I have my 250 about 6-7 inch from the top of my plants with air blowing in between you could maybe use a cool tube in there but I'm not sure about the fit 90cm height is a bit on the low side, if you were to get one I would upgrade your tent as well

• Like 1

An upgrade to the tent is something i cannot do unfortunately, just have to make do with what I have. You have got me thinking anyway :)

I did want to get a pic or 2 up this evening, but my camera battery was flat. Maybe tomorrow..

• Like 1

Update Day 12

Im so loving these ladies.. They all look just so good, small and perfectly formed. Both the SR & TD are already on their 5th set of leaves and side leafage already started (see pic of TD it really shows on her). It just amazes me how quickly they come along.

AWW is looking great too, bit taller and nice and green. Then little BAM just 2 days today and already showing me she's ready, noticeable difference in her from when I got in today (about 5) to when I took pic (about 9) with the second set of leaves just barely there to defiantly there. Just amazing and so good to see :)

All are still on plain tap water. I have not given any Bio Silicone yet and looking at these ladies I don't think I will this time round.

So here are some pics, have a good weekend all..

Blue AutoMazar

gallery_77519_7172_157881.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_73591.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_286159.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_14624.jpg

Cheers

• Like 4

are you going to LST them

Im still relativity new to growing and just want to get the basics down before I move on to other techniques, so no not this time round.

I also forgot to add this pic of my foursome yesterday :doh:

gallery_77519_7172_441577.jpg

• Like 1

you should give it a go you'll have a nice even canopy and will get more yield it's not hard to do and it will be better because of your limited height

I did 6 autos in 6.5L pot's using LST in a 60cm- 60cm tent

gallery_66181_5578_202376.jpg

• Like 2

Fair enough CR I will do some research into it and maybe give it a shot for the next grow don't feel I'm prepared this time round.

Thanks for all your help :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 22

Sorry I havent posted for a while.. been enjoying GTA 5 a bit too much! Not neglecting the ladies tho..

Feeling good about this grow, really like the look of all of them this time round, they just look.. great! The TD is tallest at the mo, I do think she looks like she could do with a feed now. I sure it was a TD that I read was a hungry girl, so thats what she is going to get.. SR is looking uniformly beautiful and a nice size. AWW is also a looker, very similar to SR.

BAM is now 12 Days and im happy with her, hopefully being cheered on by the rest of her DP sisters.

All still on water, but that will be changing on next feed as I mentioned TD looks hungry and I saw some pistils from SR & AWW. I also turned on my side lights on as was looking shady down below. I also got a new fan, proper clip on one as I broke 1 of my pc fans..

Here are some pics, im off to play some more GTA :)

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_69783.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_173228.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_163801.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_224428.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_80751.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_245186.jpg

Blue Automazar

gallery_77519_7172_252774.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_293837.jpg

Cheers

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 36

Writing the post today, but all pics taken yesterday.

So its been a while, life moves so fast these days! Or that may be the GTA 5 syndrome kicking in haha. But I have been busy and did have a mind blowing weekend at CERN.

The four ladies are doing good, and all are unique! TD is tall, already at the height of the tent wasn't expecting that and looking.. well.. different. And no pistils. Dont know if thats the way she is supposed to look or not but shes now at the back of the tent and prob wont move till end now (bit of a nightmare to move). BAM is also gaining height (caught me out and a few leaves got burnt) and looking good, dont forget shes 10 days behind the rest. She is also just showing the first few white pistils.

SR is the queen of the tent, just so nice looking with lots of white pistils and loads of bud sites starting to sparkle :). AWW is quite small but beautifully formed with a few hairs too.

The 3 eldest have been on 2ml/L OT Bloom (BAM still 1ml) for a week maybe now, soon to go up to 3.

I have also just replaced my carbon filter as the cheapo one I had before struggled last grow and was doing nothing this time round as room was smelling green, so got a Rhino Pro and fitted it yesterday, boy does it make a difference! The two side light (30w from asda) seem to do a great job aswell..

Here are some pics, they all had a real good drink and trim afterwards :)

Blue AutoMazar (Day 25)

gallery_77519_7172_426356.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_543388.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_366152.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_226276.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_282442.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_372828.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_170262.jpg

Cheers