My Dutch Passion Foursome

vapes420

Thanks Allen :)

SR is looking so good, so many white pistils with AWW not far behind.. TD & BAM are now just starting to show pistils. Im thinking of tying TD down some as shes reached max tent height already.

Will try and get more pics up soon

• Like 2

Update Day 45

The smell in my tent is getting nice n fruity now, i think its the SR smelling all pinappley :)

All are getting on fine now. SR is starting to sparkle frosting up nicely, time to get my loupe out again and get some nice trich shots.. SR also has a nice big cola now hoping shell fill out over the next few weeks. AWW is petite not as crystaly as SR and again im hoping she will fill out some more soon too. It wont be long till I pull out the Overdrive on these two.

BAM is pistiling up nice now too looking real dense compared to SR but its TD im a bit worried about..

I said in my last post she looked different but now she really does, almost stretched and a bit lanky. But there are white hairs and they could bud up but they dont look like any bud sites ive seen before. And I think I found some male looking parts on the stem! Is this herming? Should I remove it or let her run?

I suddenly thought last week that the 4 are at different stages so they should all not be fed the same, so BAM & TD have been on 2ml/L & AWW & SR have been on 3ml/L for the last week, but now BAM is looking ready for more so she will prob go up to 3 soon too.

Here are some pics please let me know what to do with TD

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_357121.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_46371.jpg

Blue AutoMazar (Day 35)

gallery_77519_7172_488857.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_66490.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_29715.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_384433.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_331581.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_373538.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2

Cheers gingerninja

Yes she is, I was saying to the missus last night, if they do bud up properly there will be a lot there :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 58

How time flies day 58 now!

Lets start with TD, what can I say, its a strange one. Have found (and removed) some sack like parts, the buds are different but there are crystals everywhere even down the leaf stalks. Im thinking it may be one to try out for hash, cold water extraction or something..

BAM is very pretty, shes got the potential to yield quite well and im hoping she wont let me down, some real nice dense buds with a few of pistils starting to turn brown. Both her and TD have been on 3ml/L OT Bloom for a good while now.

AWW is sweet, just one big cola, not much to else to say. But SR oh gosh.. This might be my plant, perfect look, perfect height, loads of bud smelling good and drinking well. Triching up lovely got a few close ups and generally sparkling :)

Both AWW & SR have been on 4ml/L for just over a week and 4 days ago started on the AN Overdrive at 1ml/L going up to 2ml/L soon. And both are still budding up nicely. Not long left for these two now maybe 18 days to go till chop with BAM & TD prob 14 days after that.

Supplies from my last grow will have ran out by this time next week :( so I haven't managed self sufficiency this time round. I blame all those blunts when the sun was out haha

Here are some pics

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_274836.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_494223.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_427008.jpg

Blue AutoMazar (Day 48)

gallery_77519_7172_511069.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_150565.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

Update Day 65

So its been an interesting week this week in my tent, a few major changes have happened!

Firstly I have removed TD, it was just so strange and taking up a lot of room but it was triching all over the place so a couple of days ago I chopped her up and put it all in a freezer bag then straight into the freezer. Then onto a online marketplace to purchase some bubble bags and im gonna give some cold water extraction a go.. I didnt get any pics of how it was looking when I cut it sorry, token pic below.

That same day I also chopped AWW (again sorry no chop pics) and she is currently drying in a box in the tent. She is just one big cola :) Thats because my stash jar is now empty :( and tbh I cannot bear to go to a geeza and give him £50! So to make this time as short as poss I pulled AWW. Hopefully this will enable me to give SR & BAM a bit longer.

And to see me thru these few days I made some QWISO out of a load of vaped bud nuggets.. except mine was SWISO (30 days) and it was made with rum so it's probably SWRUM (?) but errr its doing the job haha

The two remaining ladies are doing great, SR is still fattening up nicely on 4ml/L Bloom & 2ml/L Overdrive with this being her final week before flushing next week and chop on the weekend. BAM is triching up nicely, very different looking buds compared to SR but still delicious and looking a healthy amount too. She is on 4ml/L Bloom and has just started her introductory 1ml/L Overdrive and she will probably go to the end of this month.

Pics below, hopefully if all goes to plan some more hashy ones will be up later this week..

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_514461.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_188115.jpg

Blue AutoMazar (Day 55)

gallery_77519_7172_228965.jpg

SWRUM Attempt

gallery_77519_7172_450311.jpg

Think Different in the Freezer (ready for bubble bags)

gallery_77519_7172_399669.jpg

Cheers

looks great vapes. The SWRUM extract looks like it could catch on.

Another idea for extracts is one of the glass tubes that Original Glass sells on UK420. I think he has a hole in one end (for the Butane nozzle) and you pack the tube with your trim/buds. There is a sticky (Madgiz) on it somewhere on UK420

All the best with the final run-in for StarRyder and Blue AutoMazar

• Like 1

Thanks Tony :)

Yeah im kinda impressed with the SWRUM, I made some more but a bit quicker. we'll see how that turns out.

Will look into Original Glass.

Cheers

Hey vapes how did you make that SWRUM? You soaked in rum (what type) for thirty days then strained and evaporated on a slow cooker? If you could enlighten us a bit more that would be great. Thought you had made tincture but that looks like hard hash??

Nice one on the crop. Have a bowl for me.

:oldtoker:

Hey Allen, the SWRUM was made with Wray & Nephew Rum, its what I use to clean my solo stem (soak overnight then shots) so I had it to hand.

I used about a months worth of vaped nuggets, roughly ground down and used just enough rum cover the matter. Shaken every day for a week then once a week a few times. It was about 30 days or a there or there abouts.

Then using a tea strainer I decanted the product thru that in small batches, squeezing it dry with the back of a spoon everytime. It came out very dark brown with visible matter at the bottom It went into a lid of a glass bowl - its kinda hard to explain but its the lid of a bowl thats the same size as the base.. oh f it ill just put a pic up.. Anyway it was smelling strongly of rum by this point so with a combination of swirling and blowing and leaving it overnight it slowly evaporated and was leaving a nice goo. That was collected up from the sides and bottom and compresses together with a total weight of 4.1g. Left overnight again it got darker and harder and lighter 2.8g.

Taste is not too bad considering its made from vaped bud and rank rum, smells kinda woody, but it does the job and it is kept me going this week so its all good haha

I have also just got on a batch of QWRUM to test in comparison, this time 30 seconds vigorous shake and then filtered thru tea strainer again and into a casserole dish evaporating naturally as im in no rush so it will be interesting to see the difference.

Also im using a old (and really smelly) glass water bong for this not my vape.

Pic of the tools below..

Tools

Cheers

Think Different Result

Yesterday my bubblebags arrived and I got straight on it with TD CWE. It was fun and the result defiantly good as im nice and high right now.

After a good mix and a good settle strained down to 25 microns scooped out and put on pressing screen and collected together (was real sticky) I was left with this..

gallery_77519_7172_519041.jpg

And I was like yeah thats cool it weighed 0.4g. But then saw it today and it looked like this..

gallery_77519_7172_181970.jpg

And it weighed 0.1g! But it does pack a punch, a nice and spacey stone. Get a real hashy taste using the water bong. Dont know why it look burnt round the edges, its not been near heat!

Will be enjoying this for a day or 2 then its onto the AWW.

Cheers

Update Day 72

OK so I had to save that bit of TD hash that I got, it is way too potent and tasty to waste so ive saved it for a rainy day! I have been enjoying the SWRUM hash too, maybe one a night it tastes better now as well. But the QWRUM.. Wow that was different! It never hardened as much as the SW and it was more like a wax or putty.. and when put in bong bowl it bubbled a bit before literally giving one big puff of combustion nice lungful and it was gone! And it was tasty and a big stone, so nice that its all gone haha. Enjoying this different side of it tbh.

Also back on the vape with my AWW. Real impressed with her, after 5 days drying it was vapeable so jarred it up and have been burping every day for 20m or so. Nice hard nugs of bud smelling great with a lovely vanillaish taste and a quick hard hitting stone. I got 14g off her in the end, not too bad for her tiny size. The pic is todays I had more small nugs in total.

SR is in her week of flush, did first flush 3 days ago and today I noticed what im presuming is mould :( do I leave it there till chop in 4 days of remove it now? The rest of her is looking great.

BAM is first week of Overdrive and really starting to frost up, tall lady now had to get camera out of tent to get her full height in! She has got a ral big top cola, looking forward to getting her out and checking it proper.

Pics below, please let me know what to do with SR..

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_124172.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_66499.jpg

Blue AutoMazar (Day 62)

gallery_77519_7172_442638.jpg

gallery_77519_7172_470090.jpg

AutoWhite Widow Harvest

gallery_77519_7172_263122.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1