90hx60x60 Grow Tent

200w Dual Spec CFL

2x 30w CFL Side Lights

4x Airpots

Plant Magic Soil Supreme

Plant Magic Bio Silicon

Plant Magic Old Timer Bloom

AN Overdrive

Hello All and welcome to my fourth grow. I was lucky enough to win the Dutch Passion Photo Contest for July 2013 and promptly ordered 3 StarRyders, 3 Think Different and 3 Blue AutoMazar (with a special offer you also got 3 AutoWhite Widows!). So thats 12 seeds and I decided to spit that up into 3 grows of 4 plants each and as I could not decide, I opted for 1 of each and here we now are on the first of 3 (hopefully) successful grows.

My setup has not changed too much this time round. The biggest changes are with my Airpots and side lights. With my second grow I was using 6L Airpots, then on my last grow I lopped a few cm off of them, but this time I have cut them in half! My reason is because I only have 80cm +/- vertical height and I found on my last grow that the plants were growing beyond that, so in an effort to keep them at a good height for me I took the drastic measure of cutting them down. They were 30cm tall (so thats a third of my entire space) but they are now 15cm tall. So i suppose you could call them 3L Airpots! Side light have been changed to 2x 30w Low Energy Sticks that I saw in asda for £3 each.

I started the 4 seeds off by soaking them in tap water for 24hrs, then I planted them straight into the final pots, I would normally use the paper towel method but this seems a more natural way to me.

It took 36hrs till the first one popped her head, that was the TD then at 48hr mark SR & AWW had appeared - this evening is 72hrs with no sign of BAM. I have not given up on BAM, will give her another few days before I go digging.

Here are some pics for you taken today, Day 2, firstly a group shot then individual shots.

My Foursome

gallery_77519_7172_60901.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_395433.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_326189.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_214410.jpg

I will probably update this diary once a week, but please pull up a chair and join me on this journey :)

Cheers

:hippy:

Edited by vapes420
  • Like 9

good luck vapes am interested to see how u get on with aww and the bam have 3 seeds of each waiting to be sown :)

good luck with StarRyders they are great smoke

• Like 2

Off to a great and well prepared start as we can see! Best of LUCK! But those little tiny seedlings do look awefully lonely in such big pots... ;-) - but it is the correct way to do it, especially for Autoflowerers. Good job!

• Like 1

Im in, good luck! :lucky:

Thanks loads Allen

All the best again fella and congrats on winning the comp :hippy:

Cheers gingerninja, thanks man

good luck vapes am interested to see how u get on with aww and the bam have 3 seeds of each waiting to be sown :)

good luck with StarRyders they are great smoke

Thanks styer, yeah real looking forward to the SR

Good luck with them bud

Cheers cabster

Good luck mate, happy growing and enjoy your foursome :bong:

Thanks Nocturnal

Off to a great and well prepared start as we can see! Best of LUCK! But those little tiny seedlings do look awefully lonely in such big pots... ;-) - but it is the correct way to do it, especially for Autoflowerers. Good job!

Cheers Ganjasattva, they do look lonely dont they, hopefully they will be big soon

Great start.

I made some TD and SR as well this year.

For me the SR tops them. I am curious about the blue mazar. ATB.

Niceone pier, another SR voter, right on sir

GL with your grow Vapes, hopefully you will be filling those pots with some sticky buddage :)

Thanks theshire, thats the plan!

===

Wow, really feeling the support this time round, cheers guys (and gals if any of you are gals lol)

But I have some bad news.. The Blue AutoMazar has not made it :( I dug her up to see a small tap root but nothing else. Oh well, my foursome just became a threesome for the time being. I was quite up for 4 plants this time round aswell. I may try another BAM seed tomorrow, not too keen on them being a week apart, will mull on it over a few vapes tonight.

Other than that the other 3 are looking good all off to a strong start, lets keep it that way.

Cheers :)

• Like 2

Just crack another seed... you know you want it...

All the best

Cheers se7en, I do want to you are right haha

Agree with @@se7en, I would definitely crack another seed, it's not too late at all :yep::yinyang:

That's the conclusion I came too, especially with one light schedule.

Got a friend who may have a spare Tundra, so will wait a few days to see, if not will bang another BAM on..

Cheers

I have just put another BAM seed into soak for 24 then will go straight into airpot - hopefully this one take. Will only be a weeks difference, I can live with that :)

• Like 1

Update Day 8

All is good this week, the 3 of them have been doing good. They seem real tight with there growth, not much distance inbetween nodes especially on SR. TD seems like shes got thicker leaves and AWW has a bit more height to her than the others.

As posted above I put another BAM into soil 60 hrs ago now and im still waiting to see signs of life.. Im still hopeful but I am starting to to think maybe im not destined to grow 4 plants in my space :( Fingers crossed tho.

I forgot to mention about the lighting shedule.. After they started on 24/0 till the 4th day when they all had there 2nd set of true leaves, now its 18/6 till end.

All have had plain tap water, no bio silicone yet. Im in two minds wether to give it this time round.

Here are some pics.

StarRyder

gallery_77519_7172_198947.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_7172_188474.jpg

AutoWhite Widow

gallery_77519_7172_74815.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2