The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

Wow man they look fantastic! And huge! Mine are a very similar age to yours and don't look nearly that developed. How tall are they, just out of interest?

• Like 2

Cheers Spider and I'm not too sure as they've been tied down a bit, I've got to do a bit of gardening tonight so I'll try and remember to get an approx height for ya, I apologise now if I forget, we're all stoners so you know how it goes - lol

• Like 2

.:| Black Cream & Red Poison Day #40 - 18/6 Lights |:.

We’re now well over 1/2 way into this grow and things are going OK, despite some phunky leaves, the girls are starting to bud up nicely and I’ve compared them to photos of plants of a similar age I’ve grown in the past and there about the same, so whatever was/is causing it, they seem to be doing alright and have responded well to the bit of LST.

Feed wise, I’ve stopped the Bio-Silicon and Catalyst, and started on the Bloom nutes, first feed was 2ml per litre, last feed they got 3 ml per litre and next feed is due tonight or tomorrow, but looking at them, they’ll probably stay on 3 ml but I’ll have a good look over them at the time before I decide.

Not much else to report except I’ve started cutting some of the lower leaves & here’s some pics.

gallery_57657_3504_75995.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_5975.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_56731.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_60005.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_98507.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_102190.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_105558.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_22300.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_101318.jpg

Peace and pot :hippy:

• Like 7

Looking real sweet in there mate :)

Looking at your beauties. I am thinking next time I will be low stress training. As my red poisons have got really quite tall ..

You have taught me a few things already with the autos guide mate. So thanks for posting it up :)

I thought I would add. Out of my 8 red poisons, 5 black jacks auto, 2 fast buds #2, And plenty of different strains now out doors. I had one red poison show that weird runty growth.

All were in the same environment. Just one went just like yours. She is outside now, And I haven't seen her in 3 weeks. I am hoping she is still doing ok.. (Evan though I fear they are as dry as a bone).

I wondered what I had done to the poor thing. Seeing other peoples has made me wonder if it is a genetic thing, Or maybe I some how battered her hehe.

Keep up the top growing matey..

Peace

• Like 3

Nice one serpent,looking good mate :skin_up:

Thanks MM :yep:

Looking real sweet in there mate :)

Looking at your beauties. I am thinking next time I will be low stress training. As my red poisons have got really quite tall ..

You have taught me a few things already with the autos guide mate. So thanks for posting it up :)

I thought I would add. Out of my 8 red poisons, 5 black jacks auto, 2 fast buds #2, And plenty of different strains now out doors. I had one red poison show that weird runty growth.

All were in the same environment. Just one went just like yours. She is outside now, And I haven't seen her in 3 weeks. I am hoping she is still doing ok.. (Evan though I fear they are as dry as a bone).

I wondered what I had done to the poor thing. Seeing other peoples has made me wonder if it is a genetic thing, Or maybe I some how battered her hehe.

Keep up the top growing matey..

Peace

Thanks for popping by monkey & sorry to hear you had a similar issue with a Red Poison but hopefully the rest will deliver the goods for you :yep:

• Like 3

nice one serp. :yep:

they are looking good mate.

red poison #1 looks awesome..definitly gotta try these.

atb :hippy:

Cheers benji and yeah there starting to look a lot better now the buds are developing :hippy:

• Like 2

Serps,lookin well good there mister,i cant fkin wait to have a shot at growing these girls,Fk me Serps you`ll be busy then mate.......

Best of luck with the next few weeks ace..

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Serpent,

My black cream is on day 42 and looking really impressive.

How are yours getting on? I am really keen to know when yours finish as I am only a week or so behind.

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay Jud, not been on the forum much this last week and I'm on Day #54 today, was looking over them last night, the Red Poison looks like its gonna finish first, maybe in about 10 days, give or take and the BC's are gonna be a bit longer, I really need to get this diary updated!

• Like 1

.:| Black Cream & Red Poison Day #54 - 18/6 Lights |:.

Firstly apologies for the lack of updates these last couple of weeks, life has been pretty hectic to say the least!

Anyway, we’re now on Day #54 for The Red Family and things are going OK, I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this, with this heat wave we’ve been having, the pots have been drying out a lot quicker than usual which has caught be off guard a couple of times and when I’ve checked on them, they’ve been crying out for feed and the soil was a lot dryer than I’d normally like, hey ho.

The girls are now budding up well though, not the densest buds I’ve ever grown at this stage, but then there’s still a week to 2 week left, I did think the Red Poison would be finished first, but after feeding them this morning, I’m not so sure now as the Black Creams have really come on over the last couple of days. There also all showing traits of red hues, but it’s difficult to tell in the tent.

Feed wise, over the last couple of weeks I went up to 4ml Bloom for a couple of feeds, I’m now knocking it down as we approach harvest, so they’ve had a couple of feeds of 3ml, then this morning it was 2ml.

Not much else to report so here’s a couple of pics, sorry there only from in the tent, I need to get them out so the red colours show and you can also see the 2 Cream Mandarines on the right which are going great guns and starting to show signs of flowering :D

gallery_57657_3504_63055.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_212706.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_27523.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_46217.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_124006.jpg

Peace and pot :hippy:

• Like 5

Lovely stuff mate not long to go now,

I took a sample bud from my one the other day,very promising,she had new taste one I have not had yet!

very full in flavour,lovly in the vape,i was also expecting the red poison to finish early,

Iam on day 62 still about a week to go.

Forgive my lack of "emotion smileys" since the update there not available on the iPad.

Edited by M.M
  • Like 2

Lovely stuff mate not long to go now,

I took a sample bud from my one the other day,very promising,she had new taste one I have not had yet!

very full in flavour,lovly in the vape,i was also expecting the red poison to finish early,

Iam on day 62 still about a week to go.

Forgive my lack of "emotion smileys" since the update there not available on the iPad.

Cheers MM, good to hear your sample was promising & not long to go for both of us :B):

• Like 2