The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

Good luck with these dude (not that I think you will need it :smokin: ), mine are half down now and I can tell you you're in for a treat!

Happy growing :yinyang:

• Like 1

wow serpent,

i really like starting the week with diaries like this :wink:

i'll keep passin by my friend!

jaypp

Good luck mate, looking forward to seeing how they progress in your very capable hands :yep:

good luck serp, watch the creams, they can hit 1m+ easily, i just hit 1.2m and our kid, kaytoo has done around the same.

all the best :guitar::smokin:

Hey Serpent !!!!

New to the show :guitar: looking forward to seeing how the big boys do it..

Luck with the grow, Serp.!!

Good luck with these dude (not that I think you will need it :smokin: ), mine are half down now and I can tell you you're in for a treat!

Happy growing :yinyang:

Good luck Serp

Thanks for all the good luck wishes peeps & I'll try & do these beans justice :yep:

• Like 5

How ya diddlin Serps :yep:

Another show underway, going for a bit of red I see, jaypp and tommys grows showed the way and there is some unreal pics amongst them.

btw check the time on Tommys first post lol:skin_up:

Best of luck bro :yinyang:

• Like 2

How ya diddlin Serps :yep:

Another show underway, going for a bit of red I see, jaypp and tommys grows showed the way and there is some unreal pics amongst them.

btw check the time on Tommys first post lol:skin_up:

Best of luck bro :yinyang:

Cheers CK and yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what hues I get in the buds :D

Locked in for this one. Lets watch the master at work.

Thanks Spider and master I ain't :D

• Like 2

.:| Black Cream & Red Poison Day #13 - 18/6 Lights |:.

This update is from a couple of days ago, Sun 9th June, which was Day #13 and also pot up day :D

I was wanting to get them into their finals a little earlier than this, but my tent was still in use so couldn’t, so Sunday it happened and there now in their final 6.5 litre pots, under a 250w HPS and switched to an 18/6 light cycle.

I also misjudged the amount of soil I had, I thought I had enough for 4 pots, but turns out I didn’t, by which time it was too late to get to the Grow Shop and as they were only about 1.5 litre per pot short, I mixed in some Westmorland’s with added JI No.1 to the Plant Magic soil, gave them all a sprinkling of PM Granules and so far, they seem to be doing OK.

So yeah, everything is going OK, although RP #2 is quite a way behind the others and looking like a little bit of a runt, but we’ll see how she develops over the next few weeks, as you never know, she might just get a spurt on and grow up big and strong, well fingers crossed she does anyway lol

Feed wise, no nutes just yet but I give them a small dose of PM Bio-Silicon, 1ml per 2 litre.

That just about covers everything and here’s some pics pre and post pot up.

gallery_57657_3504_157227.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_11316.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_59220.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_130944.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_91877.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_10110.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_7293.jpg

Thanks y'all and stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 5

Good luck serpent hope they turn out real good for you, hoping to do some sweet seed autos next grow myself so defo gna keep an eye on this, atb Wezmond

• Like 3

Good luck serpent hope they turn out real good for you, hoping to do some sweet seed autos next grow myself so defo gna keep an eye on this, atb Wezmond

Cheers Wez & good luck with your Sweer Seeds grow when you get it started :yep:

• Like 2
Thanks Spider and master I ain't :D

Well it's nice that you're so humble about it, but myself and I'm sure many others on this forum sort of see you as the main don for autos. The results do not lie my friend!

Also, I wanted to ask a cheeky question, how often do you dose yours on the bio-silicon? Is it a twice a week sort of thing? Once a week? Lets say you watered twice in 7 days, would you give them the bio silicon both waterings or just one?

Sorry to interrupt the flow of your grow diary, but I couldn't resist an opportunity to pick your brains!

• Like 3

how have i missed THIS!!

hey serp,so happy to see you doin another sweet seeds auto grow.

this should be a good one (just like all your others).

these new red family auto's look amazing,will be great to see how they turn out,grown by the master of auto's.

no doubt that once ive seen you finish these off, i'll be doing them for my next grow.

looking pristine so far mate(as always)

atb and thanks for sharing :yinyang:

• Like 3

Well it's nice that you're so humble about it, but myself and I'm sure many others on this forum sort of see you as the main don for autos. The results do not lie my friend!

Also, I wanted to ask a cheeky question, how often do you dose yours on the bio-silicon? Is it a twice a week sort of thing? Once a week? Lets say you watered twice in 7 days, would you give them the bio silicon both waterings or just one?

Sorry to interrupt the flow of your grow diary, but I couldn't resist an opportunity to pick your brains!

:blushing: thanks mate

As for Bio-Silicon, it can vary, sometimes I give them it every other feed but lately I've been giving them it every feed, once you introduce the bloom nutes though, stop the bio-silicon, I'm also going to use some PM Catalyst this grow, first time I'll have used it with autos.

looking good serpent, good luck with the rest of the grow. :skin_up:

Cheers Bambaro :yep:

how have i missed THIS!!

hey serp,so happy to see you doin another sweet seeds auto grow.

this should be a good one (just like all your others).

these new red family auto's look amazing,will be great to see how they turn out,grown by the master of auto's.

no doubt that once ive seen you finish these off, i'll be doing them for my next grow.

looking pristine so far mate(as always)

atb and thanks for sharing :yinyang:

Thanks benji and your not the only one interested to see how these delivery, hopefully I'll do them justice :spliff:

• Like 3

:blushing: thanks mate

As for Bio-Silicon, it can vary, sometimes I give them it every other feed but lately I've been giving them it every feed, once you introduce the bloom nutes though, stop the bio-silicon, I'm also going to use some PM Catalyst this grow, first time I'll have used it with autos.

Cheers Serp, thanks for the advice, I'll try giving it with every feed. What are the signs that you're using too much? My ladies are only getting 0.5 per litre and have only had it once so far, which was Sunday night, but I reckon they'll need another drink tomorrow night (seriously they're on some kind of feeding frenzy at the moment), so I'll chuck in some more bio-silicon with that.

Anyway enough hijackery from me, will be watching this eagerly, crazy fortunate that your plants are pretty much within a day's time difference as mine, makes for a fantastic reference for me!

• Like 3

Looking good in here mate will be using this as a small reference once i sort something out for indoors as i have the complete red family ready and waiting

peace urban

Edited by THE URBAN SPACEMAN
  • Like 3