The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

gallery_57657_3504_11109.jpg

.:| The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison |:.

Firstly a big thanks to Tommy and Sweet Seeds for letting me try these new generation of Autoflowering strains which are Black Cream and Rec Poison and here’s what the breeder said about them…

BLACK CREAM

100% Autoflowering genetics. This is the result of the cross between our most awarded strain - the original Cream Caramel - and an exotic autoflowering strain of purple flowers, descending from pakistani Kush ancestors. This plant looks like an Indica, with a short internodal distance, numerous small branches in the main stem, compact buds and a big main cola. This strain is a great resin producer. Black Cream’s aroma is very sweet and fruity, featuring a background of some earthy tones inherited from our Cream Caramel. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Lot: #719

Date: 01 Nov 2012

RED POISON

100% Autoflowering strain. Hybridization between one of the most appreciated strains from our catalog - Green Poison - and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, descending from pakistani Kush ancestors. Red Poison grows with the appearance of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. It shows a great hybrid vigour from the first stages of growth. The plants develop a strong main stem and long flexible side branches. This strain produces thick dense buds covered with aromatic resin. Taste and aroma are both very pleasant and intense. Sweet and fruity with a soft Skunk background. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Lot: #931

Date: 31 Dec 2012

.:| Grow Info |:.

The setup is identical to my previous grows which is...

.:| Vegging – MicroBox |:.

• Mylar Lined PC case
  • 3 x 23w CFL’s - its actually 2 at the moment as I broke a bulb, need to replace!
  • PC Fans for intake/exhaust

.:| Flowering - Tent |:.

• DR60 60x60x140
  • 250w Dual Spec HPS & Euro Reflector
  • 4” Ruck Fan & Rhino Carbon Filter
  • 120cm PC fan

.:| Pot Sizes |:.

• Square 0.5 litre pots - first 14 days
  • Square 6.5 Litre final pots

.:| Soil, Nutes & Beneficials |:.

I’m sticking with starting off the seeds in B&Q Seedling & Cutting Compost as the last couple of grows have shown zero signs of burning at this delicate stage so if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.

• B&Q Seedling & Cutting Compost – first 10 days until pot up
  • Plant Magic Soil Supreme
  • Plant Magic Oldtimer Grow/Bloom
  • Plant Magic Bio-Silicon/Catalyst
  • Plant Magic Granules at potting up

.:| The Grow |:.

As with all my grows, I’ll start the seedlings off in my microbox under 3 x 23w CFL’s with a 24 hour light cycle for about 10 days, well there currently just under 2 bulbs after I had a slight mishap! Then around day 10, give or take depending how they look, I’ll pot them up to their final 6.5 litre pots, switch the light to 18/6 wiohich they’ll stay on until harvest.

.:| Germination |:.

On Thurs 23rd May I placed 2 of each strain into a glass of tepid water, put it in the airing cupboard next to our water tank and left to soak, by 12 hours, all the seeds had sunk to the bottom.

By Sat 25th May, all seeds were showing signs of cracking so they were placed between a damp kitchen towel, put it in a sealable plastic sandwich box and placed back in the airing cupboard.

36 hours later on Sun 26th May, all 4 seeds were starting to show their tap roots, so all 4 were placed into their first 0.5 litre pots, covered with clingfilm and placed into the mircrobox under 24 hours of light.

gallery_57657_3504_4299.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_10667.jpg

.:| Day #1 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

By Tues 28th May all 4 were poking through the top of the soil so we’ll call this Day #1, BC #1 was ahead with RP #2 being a little slower, but either way, I got 100% germination rate :yahoo:

Feed is just plain water and administered via a spray bottle twice a day.

gallery_57657_3504_150558.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_143722.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_92839.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_158242.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_74610.jpg

.:| Day #2 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

By Weds 29th May and Day 2, all 4 had shed their shells with a tiny bit of help from me (sorry I can’t help myself!) and were starting to reach for the light, again BC#1 is leading the way with RP#2 bringing up the rear and feed Feed still plain water and administered via a spray bottle twice a day.

gallery_57657_3504_48681.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_66354.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_81483.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_62248.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_148909.jpg

Days 4 & 5 to follow >>>

• Like 14

.:| Day #4 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

By Fri 31st May after a further 48 hours in the microbox all’s going well, the first set of true leaves are now starting to develop, BC#1 is still showing the way and feed is still fed via a spray bottle but now once a day.

gallery_57657_3504_181201.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_8154.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_93709.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_27198.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_14972.jpg

.:| Day #5 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

And today, which is Sat 1st June and Day 5, things are going as good as expected, the girls are still reaching for the light and I’ve had to top up the soil a little to stop them falling over, especially BC #1, feed it still just water once a day, but I’m going to start introducing a wet/dry cycle from now on.

And here’s some pics from Day 5.

gallery_57657_3504_110083.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_118314.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_40617.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_77361.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_107835.jpg

So there you go, the start of another diary featuring the next generation of Sweet Seeds, here’s hoping they get some technicolour buds, I guess we’ll see in a few weeks :D

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 15

[first in]

Woo hoo!!!

Here comes the greatest show on UK420 :yes:

Cheers Serpent... I missed your stuff around here and no better way to have you back then with the new purple flowered autos :yep:

I'll be around to check it out very often. I'd move your thread into the Sweet Seeds Test Grows section but I believe it has more visibility and thus more participation here in the main Sweet Seeds forum...

We'll keep in touch, thanks for being around, sweet smokes!! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2

your diaries should have a sound of a fanfare attached to them ..when you click your grow diary of choice the fanfare announces the start of post one ..there are many threads that uk420 could turn into books or collections of how to`s ,yours would easily qualify for the autoflower book .

• Like 4

[first in]

Woo hoo!!!

Here comes the greatest show on UK420

Cheers Serpent... I missed your stuff around here and no better way to have you back then with the new purple flowered autos

I'll be around to check it out very often. I'd move your thread into the Sweet Seeds Test Grows section but I believe it has more visibility and thus more participation here in the main Sweet Seeds forum...

We'll keep in touch, thanks for being around, sweet smokes!!

tommy

lol cheers Tommy, yeah its been a while since I cracked some Sweet Seeds so looking forward to seeing what these will deliver :D

Keeping an eye on these serps as i have a pack of each of the red family to try

peace urban

Cheers Urban and get your beans cracked and start a diary :hippy:

great stuff serps. i'll put kettle on.

Thanks K2 and yeah help yourself to a brew, there's also a jar of Night Queen knocking about so grab a bud or two :yep:

good luck with the grow serps, just coming into midflower with some reds myself!

all the best

Cheers Suzmo and good luck flowering your red family :yep:

Good luck with these mate

Thanks for swinging by MM :hippy:

your diaries should have a sound of a fanfare attached to them ..when you click your grow diary of choice the fanfare announces the start of post one ..there are many threads that uk420 could turn into books or collections of how to`s ,yours would easily qualify for the autoflower book .

lol stop taking the piss vince :D your right though, there's some amazing diaries & photos on UK420 and nearly everything I've learned over the last couple of years has come via here.

Thanks y'all :smoke:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 3

Ooooh,an Autoserps diary. Good stuff :D

Gonna watch this one,kinda missed yer Sweet Seeds auto diaries. This one should be a belter

All the best dude

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 3

Ooooh,an Autoserps diary. Good stuff :D

Gonna watch this one,kinda missed yer Sweet Seeds auto diaries. This one should be a belter

All the best dude

Salty

:pugwash:

That's it salty, set me up to fail why don't ya lol I'd better make sure I keep on top of this grow then :yep:

• Like 2

wow serpent,

i really like starting the week with diaries like this :wink:

i'll keep passin by my friend!

jaypp

• Like 2

good luck serp, watch the creams, they can hit 1m+ easily, i just hit 1.2m and our kid, kaytoo has done around the same.

all the best :guitar::smokin:

• Like 2

Hey Serpent !!!!

New to the show :guitar: looking forward to seeing how the big boys do it..

Luck with the grow, Serp.!!

• Like 2