The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

• 2 weeks later...

I chopped my black cream on Tuesday so another week of drying. Not a bad yield and it looks great as its all dark purple but unfortunately it fox tailed really badly probably due to the heat we had last month.

• Like 3

another great diary serpent, hope its a good smoke for you!

@@JUD100S I had exactly the same problem with a couple of my reds, as did a cousin of mine, never really got on top of what caused it, but mine went to 1.2m+ and was the hungriest plant ive ever had, so it got away from me. still got a good smoke, it all grinds the same, no complaints, but very airy.

• Like 1

Nice to hear its not just me.

It smokes great, smells great and tastes great. I was pretty sure it was the strain as I also grew a moby dick auto which has the biggest, densest buds I have ever seen ( only a couple of grows so far) at the same time.

• Like 1

Yeah same here with a mohan ram auto, that was a few weeks behind the reds, but had buds like pebbles!

Thats not to say the reds dont have their place, they were certainly unique flavours to my pallete, and looked completely different.

And I like the flavour a lot, but for me the biggest downside of the red family, and Im not sure if its been touched upon, but mrs inertia only vapes, and Im making the switch myself from smoking, but with the red family in a vapouriser its harder to gauge how much vape is left in the bud, it starts off darker, than green bud finishes in the vape.

only relevant of course to vape-heads :-)

Edited by inertia
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi chum, great diary and plants are superb, and super pictures as normal. I got a new diary up and running, I lost my best friend and have moved home thats why I have been away so long, just germenated my seeds this weekend and they in the soil waiting to pop up. My grow changed, no big sheds or cupboards at new home so in a tent. 60x60x140, in soil, 5 litre pots. Going to feed them plant Magic Organic Bloom, the results you and Senzi have had in your grow tents has got me Buzzn with anticipation. Be glad to see ya call in.

Grow Chum.

2 X DARK DEVIL 2 X JACK47: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=331299

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to Sweet Seeds for not fully finishing this diary, life has been, well a bit shit if the truth be known over the last few months, hence why I didn't get around to finishing this diary or responding to folks comments and questions. I took some notes on this grow so I'll try and do a smoke report, but, as with all us tokers, my memory is a bit sketchy at the best of times so i'll see what I can do

Thanks again go to Sweet Seeds for letting me try their Red Family, and hopefully I can make it up to you in the future with a finished diary!

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 4

Look forward to it Serps,great diary,fantastic pics as allways and you are a top top help and bloke to a great many guys on these forums,(me included though i`m to fkin thick to follow your game plan :wanker: )hope all`s well and well just keep being Serps,if that makes any sense....... :oldtoker:

Edited by mrdeg
  • Like 3