The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

All looking good.

I will definately be keeping an eye on this one as I have a dark cream and a moby dick in coco 6 days behind you.

Let the colour begin 😜

• Like 3

What are the signs that you're using too much? My ladies are only getting 0.5 per litre and have only had it once so far, which was Sunday night, but I reckon they'll need another drink tomorrow night (seriously they're on some kind of feeding frenzy at the moment), so I'll chuck in some more bio-silicon with that.

Anyway enough hijackery from me, will be watching this eagerly, crazy fortunate that your plants are pretty much within a day's time difference as mine, makes for a fantastic reference for me!

Erm, in all honesty I'm not too sure, as long as you don't go silly and keep it to around 1ml per 2 litre you'll be right as you only use it for a short period of time.

Looking good in here mate will be using this as a small reference once i sort something out for indoors as i have the complete red family ready and waiting

peace urban

Cheers Spaceman and good luck when you crack your red family :yep:

All looking good.

I will definately be keeping an eye on this one as I have a dark cream and a moby dick in coco 6 days behind you.

Let the colour begin 😜

Thanks Jud and I hope your grow is going all OK :hippy:

• Like 2

.:| Black Cream & Red Poison Day #19 - 18/6 Lights |:.

Well here we are at just under a week (6 days) in their final pots, things are going OK, but I have to say I’m not 100% happy/confident, the RP #2 is really struggling, she’s grown over the last few days, but she’s a long way behind the others and looking a little deformed so she’s definitely the runt of the group.

The others are doing alright, but do have strange light marks/speckles on some of the fan leaves, more so on BC #1 than any of the others (pic below), not 100% sure what it is, it does look like something has been spilt on them, but I don’t think its that or possibly the soil as I did mix in some Westmorlands with the Plant Magic as I was a little short, it might not be that, but I think I’ll avoid doing that in future as it’s the only thing I’ve changed and its maybe something that’s not helping RP #2’s causes?

That aside, they’re actually showing nice, fast growth, are a lush green colour and the roots are starting to show out of the bottom of the pots so I might just be getting a little paranoid, ohh and there also just starting to smell with pre-flowers ever so slightly starting to show.

Feed wise is just plain water with 0.5ml per litre PM Bio-Silicon and I’ve also started giving them a touch of PM Catalyst, again just 0.5ml per litre.

That’s all for now and here’s some photos from this morning, sorry, just group shots in the tent as I didn’t have a lot of time before lights out.

gallery_57657_3504_121345.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_10576.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_12758.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_86270.jpg

Stay Stoned :hippy:

• Like 4
Guest AutoPoter

looking good serp! lovely buds these when finished!

you will do the good for sure!

btw man always ment to ask was u autoserp few years back?

atb mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

looking good serp! lovely buds these when finished!

you will do the good for sure!

btw man always ment to ask was u autoserp few years back?

atb mate :yinyang:

Cheers AP & yeah AutoSerp is me, see under my avatar ;)

• Like 2

looking lurvely so far serp :yep:

i'm sure the RP#2 will catch up in no time.

atb :hippy:

Cheers benji and I guess we'll see what the future holds for RP#2

cool man thought it was ;) haha usual mate the answers staring me in the face! lol

atb :yinyang:

lol happens to me all the time :hippy:

• Like 2

Hey Serpent,

Looks like things are coming along! Don't worry about your runt, I'm sure it'll sort it's life out and spurt up any day now.

What's up with the leaves on the first BC? Is that just some staining from watering with the bio-silicon? I've got a couple of small spots like that on one of mine from when I watered and popped the plants back in the tent with water drops still on the leaves. When the water evaporated off it left a little stain behind >_<

• Like 2

Cheers mate and I don't know, some of the newer leaves are starting to look quite wrinkled/bad and I think its down to the soil, never going to mix soil again and make sure I have enough before I start potting up! It could actually be something different, but that's my gut instinct.

• Like 2

keep the updates coming serpent, good stuff!

that speckling on your leaves you mention, ive had it a couple of times actually usually around a bit of mutated leaves as yours has also, and Its impossible that I would have spilt something to cause it.

its usually always grown out of quite quickly, within a node or two, and the plant is fine.

I have been constantly chopping and changing soils for the past 12months trying to settle on something im happy with, I know for a fact I have mixed soils, whether or not I did it to the plants that showed the mutation, I cant be sure, but if i see it again I'll make a mental note.

Also I have had a few quirky little mutations from the red family, quad-nodal and a red poison had buds appearing halfway up a stem for no apparent reason or pre-existing node.etc

But none of the quirks have defined the plants and have only shown smallish effects and none so far detrimental.

Im very much enjoying that very red poison right now. mmmmm

;)

:skin_up:

• Like 2

Cheers mate and I don't know, some of the newer leaves are starting to look quite wrinkled/bad and I think its down to the soil, never going to mix soil again and make sure I have enough before I start potting up! It could actually be something different, but that's my gut instinct.

Mate my black cream got this exact same thing going on and im on day 35 nw and its completely fucked im thinking of pullin her out dnt no wot the crack is i gave her a ml of grow last week and she looked better for it and ever since just stayed the same shes the only 1 of my ladies looking like this maybe genetics ?

• Like 1