The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

I think theres been a bad batch as i have seen myself, a friend, you and kaytwo (said in my thread) all with same sort of problems all using different soil / enviroment .

The worst bit is wen your plant looks like its pulled thru and u check later to find her lookin like shit again.

She'll probs end up in the bin tbh.

• Like 2

hi serp,too bad that you'll have to cull RP#2,but she doesn't look right though does she :down:

everything else looks pretty good though mate.

when you say other growers are having problems do you mean with the red family strains or just all auto's?

haven't done any of these as yet so couldn't really have an opinion but i wouldn't say that it was the soil mix.the others would be same if it were,surely??

atb :smokin:

Just the red family theres a few of us growing them with very simlar problems

• Like 3

Looking great serpent. I'll make myself comfy :hippy:

Cheers Vic and I wish I had your confidence lol

hi serp,too bad that you'll have to cull RP#2,but she doesn't look right though does she :down:

everything else looks pretty good though mate.

when you say other growers are having problems do you mean with the red family strains or just all auto's?

haven't done any of these as yet so couldn't really have an opinion but i wouldn't say that it was the soil mix.the others would be same if it were,surely??

atb :smokin:

Your right benji, RP#2 doesn't look right at all and its just The Red Family, nearly all other Sweets Seeds auto's for me have delivered the goods

I think theres been a bad batch as i have seen myself, a friend, you and kaytwo (said in my thread) all with same sort of problems all using different soil / enviroment .

The worst bit is wen your plant looks like its pulled thru and u check later to find her lookin like shit again.

She'll probs end up in the bin tbh.

Yeah, if it wasn't for you, your mate, kaytwo and someone else I know who had an issue, I'd have put it entirely down to the soil, but it got me thinking and I'm not so sure now, but something is far from right.

Just the red family theres a few of us growing them with very simlar problems

Seems to be the case :(

• Like 2

Cheers Vic and I wish I had your confidence lol

Your right benji, RP#2 doesn't look right at all and its just The Red Family, nearly all other Sweets Seeds auto's for me have delivered the goods

Yeah, if it wasn't for you, your mate, kaytwo and someone else I know who had an issue, I'd have put it entirely down to the soil, but it got me thinking and I'm not so sure now, but something is far from right.

Seems to be the case :(

I have grown over 40 strains in my short time of growin and can honestly say i have never had this before but then again i have never grown autoflowers before so wasnt sure if it was something i was doin or wot . I was treating my girls with great care and this strain looked minging so i looked about for answers n came up wif nothing but have seen it only on grows from this month or so and only in this strain so my thinking is theres something not rite here ?

• Like 2

the only thing i have done differently this time round is the soil, its the first time i have ever used plant magic. but inertia's has turned out just fine using the same setup as me so its possibly of a lets just say an odd less hardy bean. (he says with fingers crossed that the other black cream the third of three is fine)

if its any use, my batch number and date are... 716 and November 12, i cant make out the day as the most of the number is missing

• Like 2

Interesting there are a few of you with the same or similar issues. I've just started two Black Cream in my own mix compost. I'll let you know how they are doing. They are currently just two days old. I've posted some pics in my Auto Blue topic in Auto forum.

Sorry to hear the bad news! Lets hope they pull through.

• Like 2

Hi serps nice diary shame about you poison runt. Funnily enough I'm just over three weeks into my current grow and I seem to be having a similar issue but it's not with my Red Poison but a Short Berry Skunk auto from just feminized.

gallery_5568_6600_46250.jpg

I will get a better pic when I can and take her out the tent for better lighting and colour. I'm not planning on removing her from the grow I thought I would just let her do her thing and see what she does.

Good luck with the rest of your grow mate.

• Like 2

Interesting there are a few of you with the same or similar issues. I've just started two Black Cream in my own mix compost. I'll let you know how they are doing. They are currently just two days old. I've posted some pics in my Auto Blue topic in Auto forum.

Sorry to hear the bad news! Lets hope they pull through.

Yeah it is strange and lets hope you have a trouble free grow with yours :yep:

How are they going serps mate

peace urban

There not doing too bad, I've took some pics earlier so I'll try and get an update to the diary done today

Hi serps nice diary shame about you poison runt. Funnily enough I'm just over three weeks into my current grow and I seem to be having a similar issue but it's not with my Red Poison but a Short Berry Skunk auto from just feminized.

I will get a better pic when I can and take her out the tent for better lighting and colour. I'm not planning on removing her from the grow I thought I would just let her do her thing and see what she does.

Good luck with the rest of your grow mate.

Sorry to hear about your problems Trikie, it is a weird one that's for sure, hopefully she'll pull through :yep:

• Like 3

.:| Black Cream & Red Poison Day #33- 18/6 Lights |:.

Time for another update, today is Day 33 and the big news, RP #2 has been culled :( she just wasn’t developing enough and as I’ve now cracked a couple of Cream Mandarine’s, she had to go.

The other 3 are continuing to grow though with bud sites now developing and that distinctive sweet smell of canna now wafting out of the tent. I’m still getting the odd deformed fan leaves, and as its been mentioned, sometimes you look at them and there looking pretty healthy and getting through the worst of it, but other times, they look a bit sorry for themselves so I am still at a bit of a loss, but there still growing so time will tell.

I’ve also being doing a bit more LST on them, using Grow Chum’s amazing LST auto grow diaries as inspiration, I’m not going as brutal as him as I don’t have a lot of horizontal room, but so far it’s working and I’m quite enjoying spending time tying the bitches down, thanks Grow Chum :yep:

As for feed, around Day 30 I introduced the PMOT Grow nutes, just a small amount 1 ml per litre, I’ve also stopped the Bio-Silicon, but still gave them a bit of PM Catalyst, just 1ml per 2 litre.

That’s about your lot for the moment, sorry I haven’t got any individual pics of the plants out of the tent, it’s something I’ll try and get sorted in a future update.

gallery_57657_3504_222788.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_140771.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_59971.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_151555.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_138065.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_135122.jpg

Stay Stoned :hippy:

• Like 6

hey serpent

looking good, just been reading about your probs with the red family, my black cream and dark devil were exactly the same, really ugly pants when growing and leaves on mine curled and even died off, i put it down to heat stress but now not so sure, but were by far the fastest flowering and have now become my best plants....seems like only the leaves are effected, the buds are the nicest looking buds ive grown, will def be doing these again despite the growth prob. :yep:

cheers bambaro

• Like 2

Cheers bambaro & interesting to hear you had issues with how the plants looked but good to know they budded up nicely & I'm hoping these wil do the same as strange leaves aside, it's not stopping them budding, I guess I'll see in a months time :hippy:

• Like 2

looking sweet serp :yep:

seems like they are still developing well,despite your concerns about the odd 'groovy' looking leaf.

atb :hippy:

Cheers benji and yeah I've been comparing them to other autos I've grown at a similar stage, and bud development is very similar, its a strange one this :smoke:

• Like 2