The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

great photos as always serpent, they're looking real good mate :yep:

all the best with the run in :yinyang:

perfick

Thanks spirit & vince :hippy:
  • Like 2

Looking good serpent, thanks for the update.

Mine are 8 days behind yours and they look similar although none of my pistils have turned yet.

I would post a picture but it keeps saying I have used my limit or something when I try.

Looking forward to seeing how you decide when to chop and what they look like just before you do.

• Like 3

Cheers Serpent!

They look very good my friend, thanks for the update. Well, at least the 2 Black Cream look awesome. Hope both Black Cream and Red Poison fatten up their buds in the last couple of weeks that you have left. I'll keep passing by to check it out..

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Looking good serpent, thanks for the update.

Mine are 8 days behind yours and they look similar although none of my pistils have turned yet.

I would post a picture but it keeps saying I have used my limit or something when I try.

Looking forward to seeing how you decide when to chop and what they look like just before you do.

Thanks Jud and have a look in Site Feedback and Support (here) about the problems your having with uploading photos, someone might have had a similar problem, or if you can't find anything, make a post and someone will be able to help

Cheers Serpent!

They look very good my friend, thanks for the update. Well, at least the 2 Black Cream look awesome. Hope both Black Cream and Red Poison fatten up their buds in the last couple of weeks that you have left. I'll keep passing by to check it out..

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy, and yeah, considering the 'weird' start they had, there starting to fatten up, lets hope it continues :D

• Like 2

Thanks Tommy, and yeah, considering the 'weird' start they had, there starting to fatten up, lets hope it continues :D

Hehehe... yeah, definetly, sometimes they even seem to be having problems but then when it comes to producing flowers they behave like champions. Is just one of the Red Poisons that is still a bit smaller then the other 3 plants, right?

All good my friend, see you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

Serpent, I think you may have just persuaded me to try these buggers.

Unfortunately I've got to shut down my current groom after what is its maiden voyage but,,,

I do have a very kind friend that has just offered me a corner in his greenhouse. hmm and i could do with a new sweetseeds cap lol

Superb lookin' specimens with still time to go, good job man.

peace :hippy:

Fit like en AutoSerps not been online for a wee while so playin catchup now they look good tho fattenin up nicely there.

Aw the best mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 3

Looking gorgeous man. They've done amazingly well after the unsure start. I bet you can't wait to have a smoke off em! I'd love to have a go on some red weed, sounds fucking awesome.

• Like 3

they are putting some weight on now brother :yahoo:

looking superb in there..can't wait to see these at the finishing line.

atb and stay safe mate :hippy:

• Like 2

Serpent, I think you may have just persuaded me to try these buggers.

Unfortunately I've got to shut down my current groom after what is its maiden voyage but,,,

I do have a very kind friend that has just offered me a corner in his greenhouse. hmm and i could do with a new sweetseeds cap lol

Superb lookin' specimens with still time to go, good job man.

peace :hippy:

beautiful man, just all around beautiful job with those sexy bitches.

:hippy:

Fit like en AutoSerps not been online for a wee while so playin catchup now they look good tho fattenin up nicely there.

Aw the best mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

Looking gorgeous man. They've done amazingly well after the unsure start. I bet you can't wait to have a smoke off em! I'd love to have a go on some red weed, sounds fucking awesome.

Lookin' good Serp :oldtoker:

they are putting some weight on now brother :yahoo:

looking superb in there..can't wait to see these at the finishing line.

atb and stay safe mate :hippy:

Thanks y'all and sorry for my delayed replies, not been able to get on here much over the last week and an update is incoming!

• Like 3

.:| Black Cream & Red Poison Day #61 - 18/6 Lights |:.

Here we are at Day #61 and fast approaching harvest, the buds are fattening up somewhat, especially the Black Creams, still not as dense as previous Sweet Seeds I’ve grown but the explosion I’ve seen in the last week should hopefully carry on over the next few days and its does look like BC #1 is going to be first across the finish line, it couldn’t come soon enough lol

Feed wise has now been knocked right back as this week they’ve been on 1ml Bloom and now are on just water which they’ll stay on until harvest.

There all also showing hues of reds and purples in the buds, in natural light it’s quite prolific and does look really tasty, unfortunately it doesn’t show up as well in the photographs with flash but hopefully you’ll get the idea.

That’s all for now, here’s some pics from this morning and next update will probably be a harvest update :yahoo:

gallery_57657_3504_80802.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_18498.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_81073.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_151923.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_131494.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_142718.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_9417.jpg

Peace and pot :hippy:

• Like 11