Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

looking good mate :yep:

they are starting to get more bushy :afro: now....these automagical plants do grow very rapidly from here on...your gonna :wub: love em.

shame your gonna have to reduce your numbers though dude.... :unsure: are you sure you have to??

i understand your reasoning behind it(keeping things as simple as possible)but if you keep rotating them as you have been,i'm sure it won't make it too much trouble to keep all 5..but its your call at the end of the day ;)

i would just be thinking that i could have got another oz (at least)out of the grow and would regret not doing all of 'em..(but i'm just a greedy b#stard)

but on the other hand...i ran 6 plants last grow and compared to my previous run of 5 there wasn't that much difference yield wise..

i think the extra girl in there had an effect on light penetration... so i suppose its swings and roundabouts..

keep up the good work buddy :yep:

atb :hippy:

• Like 2

looking good mate :yep:

they are starting to get more bushy :afro: now....these automagical plants do grow very rapidly from here on...your gonna :wub: love em.

shame your gonna have to reduce your numbers though dude.... :unsure: are you sure you have to??

i understand your reasoning behind it(keeping things as simple as possible)but if you keep rotating them as you have been,i'm sure it won't make it too much trouble to keep all 5..but its your call at the end of the day ;)

i would just be thinking that i could have got another oz (at least)out of the grow and would regret not doing all of 'em..(but i'm just a greedy b#stard)

but on the other hand...i ran 6 plants last grow and compared to my previous run of 5 there wasn't that much difference yield wise..

i think the extra girl in there had an effect on light penetration... so i suppose its swings and roundabouts..

keep up the good work buddy :yep:

They are indeed automagical ! Mate I'm definitely gonna have to cull one, I can't fit my tube heater in the tent with 5 plants spaced out properly and figured the final yield from 5 plants probably wasn't going to be a massive amount / worth the hassle i might run in to.... Would I be able to repot it in a smaller pot or will it have no chance? I might try it anyway as an experiment... I'm sure I will have enough to last me from 4 plants till I finish my second grow which I plan to start straight after this one as I just won a pack of DP Auto Mazars in the guess the weight comp :guitar:

Cheers for looking in dude

1 to go? noooooooooo :rofl:

looking good mate quick Q if i can? are you extracting out of the cupboard that your tents in?

looking good man

AP

Hey man, Yeah I have ducting coming out of the top of the closet running to the top of my bedroom door where it vents out... I cant cut any holes in the ceiling here.. :nea:

Cheers

Senzi

• Like 2

hey senzi....never heard of anybody potting down before but if your gonna get rid anyway,can't do any harm trying.

or........you could find it a new home with one of your....ahem!....friends :wassnnme:

well done with the guess the weight comp btw :toot: i wasn't that far off either with my guess of 411g :crybaby:

enjoy dude :yinyang:

• Like 1

hey senzi....never heard of anybody potting down before but if your gonna get rid anyway,can't do any harm trying.

or........you could find it a new home with one of your....ahem!....friends :wassnnme:

well done with the guess the weight comp btw :toot: i wasn't that far off either with my guess of 411g :crybaby:

enjoy dude :yinyang:

I've already done it man :russian: I cut a 6.5L pot in half and stuck CM#2 in it, she fits snug in the corner now, I've tied her down a bit as well... we will see, I have nothing to lose so...

I would have given her to a friend but nobody knows I grow and I wanna keep it that way :wassnnme:

Ah man soooo close in the comp,I'll be cracking some AutoMazers after this lot :guitar:

Take it ez man

• Like 1

hi senzi hows things mate all 5 plants look great mate cant you not put 4 round the outside an 1 in

the middle then u will only have to rotate the 4 on the outside an u will have plenty of space if you did it

like that

hi senzi hows things mate all 5 plants look great mate cant you not put 4 round the outside an 1 in

the middle then u will only have to rotate the 4 on the outside an u will have plenty of space if you did it

like that

All is good mate ta, I had to give them a bit more space to spread out man, they are starting to really fill out now. Its a proper tight space to work in with 5 plants, tube heater and a clip on fan. CM#2 is still alive after her potting down, shes tucked away in the corner as a little experiment.

I'll do an update on thursday with some good news in hope

Take it ez

Senzi

:shuriken:

• Like 1

glad to hear you have it sorted its always hard to try an pull a plant when u

know it will provide you with a nice amount of good bud i have just had the postman

drop me of 3x cream mandarine as i love this strain grown it b4 an she was lush also i

have 3x jack 47 an 3x cream caramel hoping to get theses started in the next week or so

• Like 1

Day 20

Here we are at almost 3 weeks in and everything seems to be going ok apart from the freezing cold temperatures that hit me over the past couple of days. I had some guys in to repair my roof yesterday and they had the velux window near my room open all day causing temps to drop to 15c in the tent... not happy about that really. I have set the central heating on to come on a few time during lights on as well as my 60w tube heater running. The cold shock hasn't seemed to cause them any bother tho to be honest, all are looking pretty healthy ( I think )

Temps : 15c min 25 max ( average 24c at base of tent ) Humidity averaging around 60% Lights 19/5 ( as from today ) 10 inches from canopy.

All had a feed yesterday, watered till run off with the usual Bio Silicon added, that was 4 days after their last drink. I am going to keep an eye on things and start adding a small dose of OT grow if they need it in the next week or so. I gave them all a spray of PM Evolution at lights off today.

All of the plants are getting really bushy with loads of new growth coming on, they all have stayed pretty uniform so far which I'm happy about. I did apply a little LST to BJ1 and CM2 to even them out a bit other than that I have just been tucking and moving leaves and branches around to make sure all the new growth is getting some sunshine.

CM1 is still in the tent but got potted down to make more room, shes not doing alot now to be honest but that might be due to be snapping of the top of her main stem when practicing a bit of LST.. I'm gonna leave her be in the corner and see what happens. If she makes it through the weekend I'll get some pics of her.

Hers a few snaps before lights off today.

Black jack 1

gallery_75296_5394_14980.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_156847.jpg

Black Jack 2

gallery_75296_5394_80330.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_157585.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_432.jpg

Cream Mandarine

gallery_75296_5394_4821.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_135620.jpg

Green Poison

gallery_75296_5394_69708.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_170403.jpg

Group

gallery_75296_5394_24687.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_84054.jpg

Cheers for looking

Senzi

:shuriken:

• Like 4
Guest AutoPoter

looking good there mate!

will fly in now!

mate i covered the bottom of my tent with the oversized bubble wrap the grow gear came in and it saves a few degrees aswell that does!

atb

AP

• Like 2

looking good there mate!

will fly in now!

mate i covered the bottom of my tent with the oversized bubble wrap the grow gear came in and it saves a few degrees aswell that does!

atb

AP

Nice one AP I didn't think of doing that, every little helps! Pretty sure I have some about so will give it a try.

Senzi

Wow, loving it mate, nice hands you have, wonderfull structure with a perfect colour on the leaves :yep:

And keeping them short and bushy, it will be a very interesting thread during flowering ;)

Keep it sweet! Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1