Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

Guest AutoPoter

Yes mate the GP is looking ripe so think it may have to be done!

I am using the organic PM range yes, I have read that OT1 recommends dropping the feed to 1 or 2ml on the last couple of feeds then harvesting. I might just let the soil GP go dry which should be on saturday and then flush her through with water then chop :execute:

And yes , I think the other 3 will enjoy a little extra space over the final week.

Cheers mate

Senzi

hey mate the soil and grow and bloom knew are organic but i dont know on the other two additives? a mate flushed for two days with organic nutes and the smoke was tastey he also cut one down without a quick flush and i can tell you know it was much different! atleast give it a couple of uptakes of water mate

astros your man a quick pm to him as i said mate its all new to me organic/soil

atb with it man

typos..

Edited by AutoPoter

hey mate the soil and grow and bloom knew are organic but i dont know on the other two additives? a mate flushed for two days with organic nutes and the smoke was tastey he also cut one down without a quick flush and i can tell you know it was much different! atleast give it a couple of uptakes of water mate

astros your man a quick pm to him as i said mate its all new to me organic/soil

atb with it man

typos..

Bit confused mate, what other two additives are you talking about? I am only using bloom at present I stopped using bio silicon and evolution when I went into flower. When you say your mate flushed for 2 days , do you mean 2 days in a row or 2 wet/dry cycles?

Sorry for all the questions :stoned: Thanks for your help AP

I bet your sorry that you started two diaries for the same grow now eh Senzi?? lol lol lol

Cheers :smokin:

PS. Just checking which one this is before I post like lol Looking nice BTW

• Like 1

I bet your sorry that you started two diaries for the same grow now eh Senzi?? lol lol lol

Cheers :smokin:

PS. Just checking which one this is before I post like lol Looking nice BTW

Bloody rite mate, wont be making that mistake again :stoned:lol

Cheers Hip :yinyang:

• Like 1
Guest AutoPoter

Bit confused mate, what other two additives are you talking about? I am only using bloom at present I stopped using bio silicon and evolution when I went into flower. When you say your mate flushed for 2 days , do you mean 2 days in a row or 2 wet/dry cycles?

Sorry for all the questions :stoned: Thanks for your help AP

the bio and evo you gave them at the start are these chemical or oraganic mate?

if the bio and evo are chems then you would need to flush for longer than you would organic ;)

and yes mate two wet and dry cycles i ment

my head was back to coco there

atb

• Like 1

Looking budtastic mate & you are right, you don't need to flush PMOT range, that said I usually just give them plain tap water for the last couple of feeds after gradually knocking down the bloom nutes on the run up to harvest.

And don't stress about pinching a bud, we've all done it as its just the worst when your jars are empty & you've got a tent full of not quite finished bud :D

• Like 1

A lot of bloom foods are for flowers that are to be cut and displayed not consumed and therefore the manufacturer will not tell you to flush flowers that are to be cut and displayed.

All Cannabis specific foods tell you to flush because any nutrients left will be consumed.

IMO PMOT looks likes food that has been made for flower growers that cut and display, not for Cannabis growers that smoke the finished product.

It does not matter if it organic or not, it all about how much nutrients your body is going to forced to use.

Good Luck.

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 1

The Guide is just that, the Green Poison in this grow is an 8 weeker and could finish in 8 weeks in therory, so the guide would not be right for that plant as it would not be right for an 10 weeker, it is a basic guide it has to be adapted to your grow time. You have to lengthen it if needed and shorten it as needed. And flush if product consumed.

The Bcuzz guide is a 9 week guide but they dont know how long I need to grow my plant for. They include a week flush.

MMMM, no need to flush useing organic?

Nitrogen is Nitrogen wherever it comes from.

Potassium is Potassium wherever it comes from.

And so on with the other nutrients.

Organic will be more easily absorbed by your plant but not you?

Tommy from Sweet told to give just water for last 2-3 weeks, he did not ask me what food I use.

Best wishes chums, no problem we think different about it.

Grow Chum :skin_up:

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2

Yeah it is just a guide and not an auto one at that, so should be adapted that's why I said I wouldn't recommend using 2ml in the final week, as I agree with you that you should knock them back, I just do it for the last couple of feeds and during the grow usually only go up to 3ml bloom, occasionally 4ml, but by the final week I'll use just water

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 1

Looking good fella :eat:

I would just feed the last feed water or a weak N feed if I were you fella :yep: feeding just water on the last couple of feeds is just starving the poor girl imo. In theory a plant should stay green right the way till the end, auto or not ;)

ATB :bong:

• Like 2

Cheers for you comments and thoughts guys :smokin:

In hindsight I should have just watered the GP & BJ2 yesterday rather than giving them 1.5ml/L bloom,but it should be fine, i will give them plain water for the next week.

I got the CM and BJ1 out tonight and they have now been given plain water both were given about 3 litres with plenty of run off.

CM

gallery_75296_5394_120470.jpg

BJ1

gallery_75296_5394_182886.jpg

Edited by senzi
  • Like 3

Enjoy your growing chum,

some things our a matter of opinion, if we all done things the same no point to this site.

Personnaly I give water last 2 weeks with good yields, your a multi grower so you can try experiment later date if you like.

I never used to flush, then I done 1 week, then 2 and am sticking with 2.

Great Results Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2