Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

also sorry to keep bring up an old thread @@senzi yeah just seen you doing abit of it im gonna take alot of your diary into consideration like set up and feeding can i ask wen you mentioned how you feed them at start did you keep it like that and also if i was to add root stim for first 3 weeks do you think it would help?

Edited by IrishGreenGrow
  • Like 2

Wow this was one hell of a read I take my hat off to you good sir and seeing I can't do big grow I planned so gonna be a cannabis counnsiner and try a bit of everything I'm going to be doing something similar but with 4 plants Gpoison/blackjack/SAD/cream caramal all autos

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

good work dude and what a read thumbs up,

also @Senzi

just looking at some of your pics i noticed some studio gear, is your grow in your studio?

reason i ask I'm gearing up to start my first one and the only room I'm allowed is my studio. im having to move my whole studio around to put it in the best place as i have limited room as it is

how do you find it in there regarding doing mixing or producing?

• Like 2