Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

Guest AutoPoter

cheers mate, you are looking all set for some nice weed mate! :guitar:

thousands of eyes to help you here aswell :yinyang:

will be poping in often to wach em grow with you!

:skin_up:

• Like 1

mate on the double seedling did you split them up or just let it fall off? could have been 2 plants for the price of one there! :rofl:

Keep it Green

AP

I let it be man, didn't want to fiddle with anything really.

I have my fan blowing across to the bulb, the plants are dancing about slightly. Is it ok for the moving air to be hitting them constantly ? Its not much mind just a slight wobble on them. I think I have read that it can strengthen the stems but thought I would double check as i'm away for the next 24 hours and don't want to be worrying about them.

Cheers :smokin:

'

Senzi

Day 6

All is looking good :skin_up: a nice bit of progress over the past couple of days, all are being watered around every 30 hours, I have not been watering until I get a run off, just keeping them nice and moist. They are still receiving 24/7 light from the CFL.

Temps 24c-28c / Roots - 24c

Humidiity - 41% - 58%

I think I will be potting these up on around day 10 then start feeding with bio silicon.

gallery_75296_5394_218042.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_11506.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_152966.jpg

Cheers for looking!

Senzi

:shuriken:

• Like 3

You must be absolutely buzzn, just wait to you get to smoke it chum there nothing like smokin your own weed, mine works out at £25 an ounce on average so you will enjoy just lettn yourself go with it, lookn back at waiting for seeds to pop up and laughn, I think you got this sussed.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2

You must be absolutely buzzn, just wait to you get to smoke it chum there nothing like smokin your own weed, mine works out at £25 an ounce on average so you will enjoy just lettn yourself go with it, lookn back at waiting for seeds to pop up and laughn, I think you got this sussed.

Grow Chum

Ah mate I cannot wait to get smoking my own , i'm enjoying the whole growing process equally enjoyable. :book:

Its a good job there are helpful people around to give some sound advice :hi:

I'll get another update done when potted up.

Cheers

Senzi :shuriken:

• Like 2

Yes Chum a lot of helpful people,

a lot of helpful people in the world will want to help you smoke it lol.

I found I was too honest with my friends about amount and cost ect and they expected a bit much from me, I only grow for me be and was constantly asked to sell at crazy cheap ( £30 an Ounce ).

I dont sell any. If I have too much weed I will stop growing for a bit, but as it is I grow just about enough for me.

Its crazy when you first crop Chum, jars of weed in the cupboard and a new grow on, smoking your own weed growing your next batch is the best.

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 4

Yes Chum a lot of helpful people,

a lot of helpful people in the world will want to help you smoke it lol.

I found I was too honest with my friends about amount and cost ect and they expected a bit much from me, I only grow for me be and was constantly asked to sell at crazy cheap ( £30 an Ounce ).

I dont sell any. If I have too much weed I will stop growing for a bit, but as it is I grow just about enough for me.

Its crazy when you first crop Chum, jars of weed in the cupboard and a new grow on, smoking your own weed growing your next batch is the best.

Yeah the hardest thing about this hobby is keeping it to yourself, Only me and my girlfriend know about it and intend to keep it that way. Your mates are having a laugh at £30 quid an oz :russian:

Cant wait till the jars are full and i'm saving myself a fair bit of cash :guitar:

There lovin what your doing to um senzi :yinyang:

Yes mate they are lappin it up so far. looking forward to getting the HPS out now.

Cheers!

Senzi

:shuriken:

• Like 1

your babies are looking very happy indeed fella :yep:

your well on the way to quite a few oz's of top quality bud....

this growing malarky is sooo adictive,you'll find that you start another grow even if you have enough to last you a year.

keep up the good work mate

atb :hippy:

• Like 1

your babies are looking very happy indeed fella :yep:

your well on the way to quite a few oz's of top quality bud....

this growing malarky is sooo adictive,you'll find that you start another grow even if you have enough to last you a year.

keep up the good work mate

atb :hippy:

Cheers benji! Yeah well Chuffed so far, glad I got my environment dialed and did my research before Getting started.

This hobby has me firmly by the balls and im all ready considering what to grow out next.

Nice one mate

Senzi

Hi Senzi!

That's a bunch of beatiful babies :yes: Thanks for sharing :yep:

Will watch with interest ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers Tommy , cheers for checkin in mate.

Got my eyes on this diary. I cant get enough of sweet seeds

Welcome dude :smokin:

Day 8

Gave the girls their first taste of Bio Silicon at 05.ml per litre last night. Started a proper wet / dry cycle watering now and are being fed until I get a few drops of run off. they got around 150-200ml each last night

They seem to have had a major grow burst since feeding and are really going for it now. I checked the roots on a couple yesterday and all was looking good and filling out nicely , will pot up a couple of days and do another update then..

Temps 24c-30c

Humidity 38% - 47%

They are still lapping up 24/0 light from the 125w cfl will be swapping over to hps when potted up.

Here a couple of pics...

gallery_75296_5394_34125.jpg

This is one of the CMs

gallery_75296_5394_222929.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_228613.jpg

Cheers for looking :guitar:

• Like 3