Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

Hi man looks like grow chum is keeping you on the right road. The only advice i can give you is keep it simple. good luck man :yinyang: :yinyang:

Cheers mate

Deffo gonna try and keep this simple and try and fiddle as little as possible.

• Like 1

Hey dude wishing you luck. Are they still in dark? I only dark for germination and when planted I put under light cycle to give seed a sense of direction.

So then....

We have action, i know its early days but :yahoo:

72 Hours after seeds going in soil in 0.5 litre pots I am a seeing signs of life from all 5, I was a very pleasant surprise after a hard day at work...

I think this is what we call day 1..ish

As you can see by the following pictures not all are there yet... :wassnnme:

Sorry for the shit photography skills was in a bit of a rush

Black Jack 1:

gallery_75296_5394_121965.jpg

Black Jack 2 Does this look normal??

gallery_75296_5394_70007.jpg

Green Poison

gallery_75296_5394_53870.jpg

Cream Manderine 1 Remove Seed?

gallery_75296_5394_113508.jpg

Cream Manderine 2

gallery_75296_5394_61095.jpg

Should I leave them in the dark for longer or show them the light from now? Also do I need to turn on my extraction 24/7?

Apologies for the out of focus shot

Senzi

:pitchfork:

Edited by senzi
  • Like 2

Top man, keep in a light cycle and dont change it, either 18 or 20 hours a day right through.

I use 18 hours

I put mine under a light cycle as soon as I plant seed, it warms soil and stimulates seed, anyway they up now, dont worry about what they look like they will be looking better than you each morning soon.

You might/will need advice from other members as I do not replant so cannot give you any info. I am sure someone will pop in.

I use 10 litre pots, some people on multi grow use smaller, 5-8 litre, bigger pot bigger plant but top limit about 10-20 litre, I used 20 litre and got no yield increase, gone back to 10 litre pots. On your multi grow 5-8 litre might be best " I dont Know" the answer is can you let em go in your tent, it hard to see in photo.

You you find similar setups to yours on here am sure you can ask the members and they help you.

Good Luck.

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 1

Top man, keep in a light cycle and dont change it, either 18 or 20 hours a day right through.

I use 18 hours

I put mine under a light cycle as soon as I plant seed, it warms soil and stimulates seed, anyway they up now, dont worry about what they look like they will be looking better than you each moring soon.

You might /will need advoice from other members as I do not replant so cannot give you any info. I am sure some one will pop in.

Cool man the light and extraction are now running !

Should I lower the light gradually ( i'm using a 125w cfl ) over the next few hours or just wack it down so its about 5 inches above?

Cheers

Senzi

:pitchfork:

Mine go 15 inches under a 250hps watt bulb from planting till day 3 then 12 inches under. More power and heat than yours.

You can go to the lowest you can for that bulb, " I dont know" I dont use CFL but it could be as close as 2-3 inches. Check the lowest height for your bulb and you should be safe to drop to that, if it says 5 inches go 5 inches it should be ok. CFL have no where near the heat and light output of hps so it will be quite close.

You are growing completely different to me at some stage some one wil come and help. You will have to decide when to replant and when to go HPS, I start mine HPS from seed, so cannot direct you on that one. Except maybe dont stay on CFL too long.

You certainly will enjoy your journey.

An excellent setup and start to a first grow, well done Chum.

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 1

got room for a little 'un in here :smoke:

nice little set up mate and great choice of strains too :yep:

some good advice your getting off grow chum also..

your babies will be fine under 250w hps from day 1 dude...just don't have it too close...lower it a little every day..i start mine under 400w and have no problems at all..

good luck with your first grow mate :lucky:

atb :hippy:

• Like 1

got room for a little 'un in here :smoke:

nice little set up mate and great choice of strains too :yep:

some good advice your getting off grow chum also..

your babies will be fine under 250w hps from day 1 dude...just don't have it too close...lower it a little every day..i start mine under 400w and have no problems at all..

good luck with your first grow mate :lucky:

Always room mate :D

It took a while to decide on strains to go for but well happy with what I have in the tent, hopefully I can do them justice!

I have them under a 125w cfl at the moment and will be swapping to HPS in around 10 days

Cheers for stopping by Benji :smokin:

Senzi

:shuriken:

Edited by senzi
  • Like 1

i'm sure your gonna do just fine mate....you have done exactly the same as i did when i first started....lots of reading :book: and lots of deliberating :g: ...your choices are spot on :yep: you won't go far wrong with the PM range and the sweet seeds.

had 2 great grows with them now and can't see me using owt else tbh.

i never used any grow on them,just started them on 1ml/l bloom at around 28 days..just bio silicon uptill then and they were very happy plants

well over 2oz each.

i've only grown the cc's so far but trying something else from sweet seeds next grow....just don't know what to choose,so hopefully your grow will get me somewhere near making my mind up,as these 3 are top of the list...

happy growing mate

• Like 2

Just a quick update..

Got home from work and all is looking good!

Its 25c in the tent with 48% humidity, I have my fan blowing on my 125cfl which is around 4 inches away from the top of the seedling.

I gave them some water tonight - around 300ml between them.

A few shots

gallery_75296_5394_131842.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_135405.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_88165.jpg

Senzi

• Like 1
Guest AutoPoter

hey senzi good luck on the grow mate!

got a multi auto grow on myself at the moment and with 2 GP cant go wrong with sweet seeds!

would post a picture of my poisons but its disrespectful :rofl: check out my gallery if you want man

what did you do with the double seedling dude did it die?

:yinyang:

• Like 2

i'm sure your gonna do just fine mate....you have done exactly the same as i did when i first started....lots of reading :book: and lots of deliberating :g: ...your choices are spot on :yep: you won't go far wrong with the PM range and the sweet seeds.

had 2 great grows with them now and can't see me using owt else tbh.

i never used any grow on them,just started them on 1ml/l bloom at around 28 days..just bio silicon uptill then and they were very happy plants

well over 2oz each.

i've only grown the cc's so far but trying something else from sweet seeds next grow....just don't know what to choose,so hopefully your grow will get me somewhere near making my mind up,as these 3 are top of the list...

happy growing mate

Cheers for poppin in Benji! Hope this grow will help you make up your mind. They all sound amazing to be fair cant wait to be smoking them :skin_up: I did want to do rthe cream caramel but decided on the manderine as i've not seen many people growing it, I will try these at some point though for sure.

hey senzi good luck on the grow mate!

got a multi auto grow on myself at the moment and with 2 GP cant go wrong with sweet seeds!

would post a picture of my poisons but its disrespectful :rofl: check out my gallery if you want man

what did you do with the double seedling dude did it die?

:yinyang:

I've been checking out your grows mate, looking SWEET! cant wait for mine to develop like that :guitar:

The double seedling sorted it self out that was one of the black jacks I think.

All of them are looking well this morning. the green poison is a little behind the rest but all are going for it..

Senzi