*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

Slammed it in the post this morning

+ a fantastic idea with free seeds hope I get some seeds if theres a choice anything with oldtimes in it loads n loads of peeps on these boards rave about 'em.

BIG shout out to madgiz for the donations not to mention my posts in sick plants etc and to ALL @ UK420 could not have pulled it off with all of u

:yinyang: T H A N K Y O U :yinyang:

• Like 1

Subs sent today. Check reds out, becoming a subscriber, and all that. Dear, int ya! I wonder wat doors open on the site, now I've got a backstage pass, so to speak. Subs lounge? Wat g'wan Terry! VIP area, is it? :rofl: Big thanks to Madgiz, Jools & all the uk420 crew. This just gets sweeter & sweeter. Atb, reds. :yep:

• Like 2

I sent my lifer sub off today & got fucking drenched in the process lol A soggy ton flying up to cloud UK420, can you post my seeds to MadGiz please Joolz?

• Like 1

Will you ship seeds to USA? Can I add $1 to my subscription cost instead of sending baggie & stamp?

Edited by suzeful

I will also have some Oldtimes F2's that i can donate to the site when they are ready in a couple of months if anyones interested :smokin:

Edited by lucifer93
  • Like 3

I know it's hard for you current and former colonials to grasp, but here in the old country we use £s, not $s.

Try to keep up. ;)