*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

Cheers joolz and esp madgiz I've been meaning to sub for some time, this has just kicked my arse into gear

Many thanks and long live the greatest place on earth

• Like 3

Very generous Madgiz!

If I send next years can I get some seeds? :wassnnme:

Edited by mrchang
  • Like 6

High Joolz :yep: can I unsub and then rejoin :wassnnme: as I think that's a diddy-dang-doody of an offer :stoned:

:rofl:

Nice gesture , nice crosses too :hippy:

• Like 2

lol lol You can just give them all to the subbies/lifers Joolz! lol We'll buy the lot!

£15 for Subrscription AND free beans!!!? Best deal this year!

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 2

Guest Thicky

My subs are due again in two weeks - will i get some seeds when i renew? (I will renew anyway)

Edited by Thicky

why not let the subbie's and lifer's have the first chance too buy them ? it's still a incentive to subcribe for newbie's and it's rewarding the people who subscribed without getting freebie's :spliff:

obviously im only saying this cause im gutted not to get my hand's on some of those crosses lol worth a try :wink:

• Like 3

Wow some epic sounding crosses, lovely stuff Madgiz and Joolzs :yep:

Does going from a regular subscriber to a lifer count? :unsure

• Like 1

I was just looking at how to go about subscribing earlier today too. Serindipity or what.

Top offer joolz and top crosses mad.

Cheers tico.

• Like 1

I've been thinking about subscribing for a little while now and I'm taking the plunge 100% for a chance at some of those lovely beans.. :yinyang:

Payment pending will be in the Post this afternoon! :guitar:

**Would love a chance at the Lot5# Evo x Killer or Smile x Killer or possibly the Evo F2's :wassnnme:

Edited by Swiftygreen
  • Like 1