*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

Subscribing and will send payment tomorrow, thanks Joolz and madgiz

Blues/Flow x Evo or Lot#5 Evo v Killer please Joolz :wassnnme:

Can i send in subs for three people and claim 3 packs of seeds like madgiz sugested and add a pack of Oldtimes x Cheese to the list. Donate the subs for two other deserving members ? Plus i have a few seeds to donate to the site too that i will send with the subs tomorrow.

Leb27/Deep Chunk x Hash Plant 2

Blues x Hash Plant 2

Killer Skunk x Hash Plant 2

Lot #5 Evo x Hash Plant 2

Edited by lucifer93
  • Like 2

am doing the evo x ks at the min thanks to madgiz don't no wot to expect so all good

as long as they nice fat tasty buds :wassnnme:

check me dairy below peeps

Edited by snatch
  • Like 1

am doing the evo x ks at the min thanks to madgiz don't no wot to expect so all good

as long as they nice fat tasty buds :wassnnme:

I'm sure they won't disappoint..

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Can i send in subs for three people and claim 3 packs of seeds like madgiz sugested and add a pack of Oldtimes x Cheese to the list. Donate the subs for two other deserving members ?

I don't see why not just put the names of the members to be subbed and your selection of seeds with a self addressed jiffy envelope and Bob as they say is indeed your uncle.. :)

• Like 3

very generous this is im gutted .or can i just send in a donation of 30£ and get a couple of packs of beans would kill to try Madgiz`s hard work.could giv 2 people a free subscrption if you like

atb C

• Like 1

:guitar: Money will be going in the post tomorrow, wrote in my diary that I was going to subscribe soon through guilt of too many pic uploads, great timing :yahoo:

Like the sounds of oldtimes x cheese and Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile

Have you run either of the above madgiz? which would you pick for a cheesy taste but the most up high?

Got some single freebies to send in for you Joolz too :wink:

• Like 1

lol My subscription runs out at midnight, then my head turns into a pumpkin. lol I'm sending off my lifetime sub on Monday, no seeds thanks, UK420 already given me more than I need and I don't mean just seeds.

Thanks Joolz, MadGiz (whose genetics won't disappoint) and rest of the mods & people that make this site the best.

respectfully

Saddam

:yinyang:

edit grammar

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 10

A fine offer indeed, massive props to Joolz and Madgiz..

Top Banana's!! :yep:

Have been meaning to sort my subs out for ages now and keep forgetting, I would deffo be jumping on this tomorrow if we hadn't just spent almost all our pennies on a load of new gear for our baby girl due in December (well worth it though, her buggy rocks!)

Think I might just save a bit longer and go for the lifetime sub next..

But in the meantime, if a current subscriber wants to sub me and claim the free seeds then I will not complain as I do look good in green and already have plenty of beans to work with :naughty:

SK :yinyang:

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 1

Time to trawl through the list to see who to sub up!

Also, to receive an email informing me of seed competitions is the doggies wotsits!

Thanks you all!!

• Like 1

A fine offer indeed, massive props to Joolz and Madgiz..

Top Banana's!! :yep:

Have been meaning to sort my subs out for ages now and keep forgetting, I would deffo be jumping on this tomorrow if we hadn't just spent almost all our pennies on a load of new gear for our baby girl due in December (well worth it though, her buggy rocks!)

Think I might just save a bit longer and go for the lifetime sub next..

But in the meantime, if a current subscriber wants to sub me and claim the free seeds then I will not complain as I do look good in green and already have plenty of beans to work with :naughty:

ill put you down on mine happily mate just need 1 more now

• Like 3

ill put you down on mine happily mate just need 1 more now

Quality, nice one chem me ol'mucka your a true gent :yep:

Enjoy the beans bro ;)

• Like 1

Post office first thing in morning for me. I'm a silent member but the site and members posting diaries and info have helped loads.Thanks. Skint at the minute aswell but seems well worth it for 15 quid.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Weedmonsta isnt a subbie & if hes not, he should! Huge help on this site IMO :yep:

Zion86 :hippy:

Edit: Or even Tony Montana aka The crazy gunslinger in the mancini! lol

Edited by Zion86
  • Like 3