*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

See I knew posting off my subs last week was a good idea. A big thank you to everyone who made this happen :smokin:

See I knew posting off my subs last week was a good idea. A big thank you to everyone who made this happen :smokin:

No, sorry that was LAST week Rustledust. You've missed out bro! lol

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 3

No, sorry that was LAST week Rustledust. You've missed out bro! lol

Zion86 :hippy:

Cruel,cruel Person,

Don't say that You'll set me off :russian:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Swiftygreen
  • Like 2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yes but it was only recived today making me one of the first in line and a very lucky subscriber :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you should take the plunge and become a lifer Zion mate, I bet its tempting I know how much you love your seeds :rofl::smokin:

• Like 2

Good timing or what, about to send of for life sub and I see this :thumsup:

smellyberry and blueberry ones sound awesome :wassnnme:

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yes but it was only recived today making me one of the first in line and a very lucky subscriber :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you should take the plunge and become a lifer Zion mate, I bet its tempting I know how much you love your seeds :rofl::smokin:

I do like my beans....infact got some SmellyBerry x NYCD on the way!! :wink: l

• Like 1

High Joolz :yep: can I unsub and then rejoin :wassnnme: as I think that's a diddy-dang-doody of an offer :stoned:

How about sub a friend and collect the free seeds and do someone a favour.. :yep:

• Like 12

High Joolz :yep: can I unsub and then rejoin :wassnnme: as I think that's a diddy-dang-doody of an offer :stoned:

How about sub a friend and collect the free seeds and do someone a favour.. :yep:

That sound's like a great Win for all envolved :guitar:

My Sub is in the Post on it's way and can't wait for My Sub to commence :guitar:

Very generous guys.

Defo Worth folks getting subs in for some of these.

Anyone partaking in the ot x ch, please check your neighbours either side of your gaff,,,maybe 8/9 doors lol

As this one travel's well on the wind :spliff:

Peace :hippy: