*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

still have a couple of packs left :)

whats left J need to get a grow up n running asap po-po refused to return my seed collection after i got busted

Edited by r3d
  • Like 1

whats left J need to get a grow up n running asap po-po refused to return my seed collection after i got busted

lot5 evo x psychoberry but it looks like i'm down to the last pack, I'll put it by for you now if you want it then and close the thread to avoid any disappointments :)

• Like 4

lot5 evo x psychoberry but it looks like i'm down to the last pack, I'll put it by for you now if you want it then and close the thread to avoid any disappointments :)

:notworthy::hug: cheers cash in post first thing monday morning i thats ok,dont get paid til then

:notworthy::hug:

Edited by r3d
  • Like 2

:notworthy::hug: cheers cash in post first thing monday morning i thats ok,dont get paid til then

:notworthy::hug:

no worries :skin_up:

massive thanks to everybody who took up this offer, your support is appreciated, and a special big thanks to madgiz for making it possible in the first place :yinyang:

Thread closed :smokin:

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 36