*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

Something I don't find right about members subbing for others jus to get their hands on cheap beans. Doesn't this go against the spirit of the place. Look, I'm all for uk420 making some $ to improve the site but won't members be missing out coz others have scooped more than 1 bag o beans? I was well up for this, now not so much. Sorry if people don't like what I'm saying but don't think I'm alone in this thinking. Plus, its my opinion and I don't business.

I'm kind of in agreement here Reds, the idea was to put some nice genetics into the hands of the people who support this place, not to open a discount seed shop and I'd prefer members sub because they want to and as Mr Chang has rightly pointed out, not everybody will have seen this thread but quite a few more will when I put a link n the cream of the crop announcement email that will be going out later today.

I've no objection to members subbing up a friend but I think we do need to place a limit before this gets completely out of hand :yep:

So the limit is 1 sub per person plus one friend

I also meant to say in my original post that this is open to all members, for those who are already subscribers, if you want to take up the offer then we will simply add another 12 months to your subscription

:yinyang:

Spot on Jools. And just adding another 12mths to those already subed is a great idea, and offer! So they dont miss out. I think someone did ask, but can we ask for a certain strain from the list, or is it a lucky dip kinda ting? Cheers, guys. And a great idea for fund raising. Atb, reds.

• Like 1

wow, this is very good timing!

I have been wanting to subscribe for ages, mainly to fix the spelling error in the title of my diary which has been bugging the hell out of me for ages now! This has just reminded me while I have some spare odds to sort it (unusual for me atm!)

:guitar:

wow, this is very good timing!

I have been wanting to subscribe for ages, mainly to fix the spelling error in the title of my diary which has been bugging the hell out of me for ages now! This has just reminded me while I have some spare odds to sort it (unusual for me atm!)

:guitar:

are we supposed to be able to do that? I've only ever been able to open or close my own threads, never alter titles to threads. Am I missing something :unsure:

Edited by Cured

I dunno, I think I was just hoping/assuming you could edit thread titles up until reading your post!

:headpain:

:rofl: :rofl:

I cannot help you there,

Green Jacket is all I'm currently thinking about :king:

What a great idea!!!

Wanted to subscribe but!!!!!

So i've got a jiffy

Got a safe addy

Got Po Box

Is Bangers and mash ok to send in post? :stoned:

What a great idea!!!

Wanted to subscribe but!!!!!

So i've got a jiffy

Got a safe addy

Got Po Box

Is Bangers and mash ok to send in post? :stoned:

Cash or a blank PO??? would be the best. To be honest I put cash in an envelope, write the stuff on that and put that envelope inside another and send recorded delivery. Easy and safe.

Cheers

are these available as part of this offer?

Leb27/Deep Chunk x Hash Plant 2

Blues x Hash Plant 2

Killer Skunk x Hash Plant 2

Lot #5 Evo x Hash Plant 2

As i'd be over the moon if so.

Also is it a random pack or a first come first served sort of affair?

• Like 1

Any seeds left or are they all gone mine is in the post 1st thing tomorrow with jiffy stamp + addy just in case not fussy as to which flavour been either.

Really cool idea but for all the info I have had in the last month alone gotta be worth £15 quids anyways

All the best

...."subbed up" Drops

I was thinking of subscribing a while ago but never got round to sending off my subs , it's now been a year since I signed up on here so it's probably about time I did subscribe.

Oh and a chance of some free seeds as well :guitar:

Nice one folks :smoke:

are these available as part of this offer?

Leb27/Deep Chunk x Hash Plant 2

Blues x Hash Plant 2

Killer Skunk x Hash Plant 2

Lot #5 Evo x Hash Plant 2

As i'd be over the moon if so.

Also is it a random pack or a first come first served sort of affair?

I hope so i am posting them later today :skin_up:

Edited by lucifer93