*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

I'm pretty sure Weedmonsta isnt a subbie & if hes not, he should! Huge help on this site IMO :yep:

Zion86 :hippy:

Edit: Or even Tony Montana aka The crazy gunslinger in the mancini! lol

Weedmonsta is my project Zion. He knows that I have been on his case for a while now so NO-ONE is to get his subs.

I have chosen the luckey recipient of my subs. The monies off on Monday.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 4

Top stuff J :D

Big respect to Madgiz for the donations :notworthy:

Can see the board index of usernames looking very green this time next month !

FG :v:

• Like 2

il get another green jacket . as it run out this year. and a great idea for the free seeds. :guitar::skin_up:

edit . id like to try ,one of the smile crosses please. smile x oldtimes sounds great. :stoned:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 1

Can see the board index of usernames looking very green this time next month !

FG :v:

Is one of the main reason's I wanted too Sub..will go with My username :guitar: :guitar:

• Like 1

:crybaby: gutted ive missed the post office will be there first thing monday

also when sending subs of do i have to put my user name with it :blub:

and i could do with checking the address again :wacko: but cant find it

its one of them days today

wait are the post office open till 5??

Edited by jabahut
  • Like 1

:crybaby: gutted ive missed the post office will be there first thing monday

also when sending subs of do i have to put my user name with it :blub:

and i could do with checking the address again :wacko: but cant find it

its one of them days today

wait are the post office open till 5??

You can check closing times on Royal Mail website. They're not all the same. Could someone please pm me the sub address as I forgot to write it down :headpain:

Edited by T-800
  • Like 2

Hi can someone please pm me with just the top line of the adress where to send me subs to please :doh:

its ok ive got it now :guitar:

Edited by jabahut
  • Like 1

Hi can someone please pm me with just the top line of the adress where to send me subs to please :doh:

anyone? vince :wassnnme:

It's in the link on first post here when You follow the Subscription direction's it's a PO Box Addy :yinyang:

See Pm

Edited by Swiftygreen
  • Like 2

if there is any spare subs give them to me and make me a life one :wassnnme: good on you madgiz and joolz top cross in there i would get a sub on a post but by the time i get there i wouldnt get what i want...

• Like 1

What an amazing offer! I've been wanting to sub for ages. But simply not had the time to be around the boards much the last few months. However I still pop in to read up now and again and the knowledge I'm still gaining is amazing thanks to this amazing forum! There is no community more deserving of support!

That, and I haven't been able to pick my next batch of beans, as I want to try something unusual and rare ;)

I want to try SmellyberryxNYCD and BluesxFloxLot#5 Evo, so would love to join the ranks of gifting subs if poss? :)

Thanks again all at UK420! :D

• Like 1

Great offer, wish I wasn't broke at the moment or I'd snap it up. I've been meaning to get it done for a while but as I don't have a computer I only use the mobile version.

I probably won't get a chance to pay out for subs before this generous offer ends, so if anyone just wants the seeds and would be so kind.... :D

• Like 2