Dutch Passion Grow - 4 strains

MrSparkles

Day 31 - Day 3 of flower

Hey guys, Quick update.

The tent is ram packed now. I am going to be giving them the big trim over the next few days then its mainly a visual show from then on :)

As you can see the Blueberry and Orange Bud have bullied most of the tent for themselves. The Mazar bless her has fought to the top in the middle on the right to get some light. Looks like only 3 bud sites are gunna get the juice on her. Ultimate’s have got 3-4 sites at canopy level. The Blueberry has overtaken the Orange Bud now and stands 80cm tall with 8 bus sites at canopy level :yahoo:

Now she just needs to stop growing up and start growing bud :yinyang:

gallery_8950_4257_284833.jpg

Cheers guys, fingers crossed the next update will have some more tantalising developments

Sparkles

• Like 1

that tent it packed and overflowing ! Just do your best to keep the canopy even if you can. ps What did you mean you would trim her sparkles? Are you thinking of taking some leaves out?

Great update Sparkles, nice bush :naughty:

Picture of health these girlies

Gonna do some OB on the next run, been on me radar for some time now :yep:

Can't wait to see the flower show now, not long to go bud :guitar:

Onwards Mr. S.. :yinyang:

that tent it packed and overflowing ! Just do your best to keep the canopy even if you can. ps What did you mean you would trim her sparkles? Are you thinking of taking some leaves out?

Hey Tony, Thanks for dropping in mate. Yea the tent is brimming but we usually get that sort of coverage at this point to maximise the area.

With the trim will be taking the lower leaves off, it seems to work well every time i do it. The cannopy will be left untouched. (so about a foot to a foot and a half of think cannopy..)

After that no leaves coming off just folding a few fan leaves that are in the way of bud sites after about week 4 of flower. The cannopy is 80cm at highest and 65ish at lowest but it has stayed the same ratio for nearly 2 weeks now so I am hopeful :)

I have taken off the lower leaves every time before, with these strains are any you would recomend against trimming?

Cheers,

Edited by MrSparkles

Your gonna have a FAT tent full of nutty DP bud,

all the best with that Dude - Have fun m8 :guitar:

Cheers Cheezy, Thanks for poping in bro.. Yea with some of these girls being notorious big yielders under a 600W in a 1x1 space im thinking the tent will be buldgeing ;)

Kind of why I need to get them uniform as soon as poss in the stretch lol

Sparkles

Great update Sparkles, nice bush :naughty:

Picture of health these girlies

Gonna do some OB on the next run, been on me radar for some time now :yep:

Can't wait to see the flower show now, not long to go bud :guitar:

Onwards Mr. S.. :yinyang:

CK, The colour deos seem to be doing much better now :guitar: , The 600 in the active cool tube seems to be doing the trick (15cm from cannopy and still nice temps (Need to get a rad for the bottom of tent on the weekend as the tube is working to well and no heat is getting to the root zone, its like 20C at the pots and 27 at cannopy lol)

Yea I cant wait for the OB and think im gunna try and get some more to do a 3x Ordiginal flo & 3X Orange Bud next as they should be a similar height :D.

Safe as houses,

Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 3

yes - looks good. Busy but good! Some people would argue against taking lower leaves off, but actually I personally wouldn't objext too much to a trim in these cramped circumstances - I think there will be a benefit for air circulation. Good luck bro

• Like 1

Day 32 - Day 4 of flower - The big tirm

Girls have had a nice hari cut. Here are the pics, all showing there strains now (All with there own shape and size :D)

Blueberry

gallery_8950_4257_20342.jpg

Mazar

gallery_8950_4257_178034.jpg

Orange Bud

gallery_8950_4257_137034.jpg

Ultimate 1

gallery_8950_4257_355324.jpg

Ultimate 2

gallery_8950_4257_336194.jpg

Ultimate 3

gallery_8950_4257_75717.jpg

Back in the tent all is looking much more orderly. will need supports put in next week and we should be all set :guitar:

post-8950-0-47214900-1334793091_thumb.jpg

Peace :yahoo:

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 2

Day 35 - Day 7 of flower

Quick update:

Alot of growth in the tent ove the last few days. Removing the lower leaves didnt slow the girls as much as I hoped and the Autopots definalty speed up veg. Blueberry is now 110cm form soil the other girls not far behind, might just be me but that is tall for 4 weeks veg - less than if you considering the first half a week of that is germination.

Canopy:

gallery_8950_4257_146966.jpg

Overhaul:

gallery_8950_4257_182214.jpg

Top of Blueberry :D :

gallery_8950_4257_167910.jpg

Happy earth day everyone :smokin:

Sparkles

• Like 3

hi sparkles, good job thats a cool tube as you have some more stretching to come yet. Can the light and tubing be lifted higher if need be?

Other than the height considerations it is looking like a heck of a grow, damn fast too ! Looks good mate

hi sparkles, good job thats a cool tube as you have some more stretching to come yet. Can the light and tubing be lifted higher if need be?

Other than the height considerations it is looking like a heck of a grow, damn fast too ! Looks good mate

Hey Tony,

Thanks mate, yes with a bit of fiddling I've got 25/30cm more height on the cool tube so it's gunner be close that's for sure. The growth has been incredible. The setup i have is supposed to give unto 130% more yield than rope feeding as the water is being aerated at source under the pots. + I just checked this morning and my water but is bone dry. That is over 30 litres in 1 week used, not counting the top watered beneficials either. All in all they have taken about 6.5 litres each in a week WTF

They start bloom beneficials tonight as well ;)

Hope we are doing the DP babies justice,

Peace

• Like 1

Orange bud :yahoo:

Good luck with the grow i hope to here a good smoke report on OB so i can grab some myself :smoke:

Thanks for dropping by Herbal, take a seat bro..

Full smoke reports are intended includeing - blunt/vap + BHO report on each strain as long all goes to plan :D

ATB

Sparkles

• Like 2

Well fuck me sideways.. look at the size of that Blueberry, I love the slinky leaves on her, in fact they all look really healthy doood :guitar:

She's a stonker mate and you should be proud, I have a couple of Smellyberrys that have done the same, they were topped three times as well, I'm raising the light every couple of days now and its doing my canopy no favours lol seems we have some monsters Mr.S. top growing skills are to blame obviously :wink: :wink:

All the best fella

:king:

• Like 2