Dutch Passion Grow - 4 strains

MrSparkles

Guest nelly123

Hi sparks, some nice choice of strains ya chose there, we just dne a the ultimate be carefull wi her m8 she stretches her nutt off come flower the growth is really fast on this 1, not a bad smoke tbh, but not 1 for me at the min good look with her al call back later see how ya going on. Nelly

mr Sparkles, you have a tasty selection there. Best of luck with everything, some great stash is on the way!

Thanks DPT, if you know how please tell me how to get this diary on the Dutch Passion section to. (Would be cool) - Stick around dude

May the Germination Gods look down on you and your seeds at this time

All the best with your grow and diary man.

And as said that's one tasty little selection box man :naughty:

Thanks Wizard, they are in my prayers 24/7 at the moment.. This selection is what ive been after for a while well. Mazar, BB and OB.. I have wanted to grow/smoke Blueberry for years now and never had the chance. They have never been selling it in Damn either.. Cant wait

Hey pal. are u gonna finish off ur other grow diary? what was your yield in the end, coz i enjoyed that wee diary.

Hey mate, I was wondering if someone was gunna pick me up on that :blub: They are still doing very well but finnishing there last 4 weeks off with someone else (Long story).. I will get a few pics and then give smoke report ect.. :wink:

good luck sparkles, really nice choice of strains. I smoked orange bud years ago and it was bloody delish.

Don't forget to take cuttings ;)

Thanks for popping by Lobo been a while :book: , Ive smoked orange bud once before but as always with dealer bags its barely grown properly at all.. :bong:

Im definatley gunna take cuttings, we paln on having a semi 3 phrase so harvest every 6-9 weeks.. I will be taking clones for 3 generations then I'll pop new seeds.. :) - Dont have room for mothers :(

nice selection mate atb with the grow

:guitar: C

Take a seat Chemist, good to have you.. take a seat :skin_up:

Hi sparks, some nice choice of strains ya chose there, we just dne a the ultimate be carefull wi her m8 she stretches her nutt off come flower the growth is really fast on this 1, not a bad smoke tbh, but not 1 for me at the min good look with her al call back later see how ya going on. Nelly

Thanks Nelly, I was a touch concerned for the smae reason on this one.. im gunna have half the tent ultimate and the other half the mix. hopefully this will help me manage any height differences and supply any supplimentary lighting to the shorter one's.. :shuriken:

Aparrently the Ultimate are massive yeilders, was this your experaince.. All my the plants selected are supposed to be good producers but with my set up even 0.75g per watt I will be happy..

Thanks for all popping in guys, dont be strangers

Hey MrSparkles, great to see you have a diary on the go.

Tasty sounding selection you've got yourself bud :)

I'll leave a chair here if you don't mind.

All the best for the grow man!

Greenfloyd :yinyang:

Hey MrSparkles, great to see you have a diary on the go.

Tasty sounding selection you've got yourself bud :)

I'll leave a chair here if you don't mind.

All the best for the grow man!

Greenfloyd :yinyang:

Thanks Greenfloyd,

Please come in :) If you havent taken a look at the first grow (below) take a quick peek they are still running but not with me at present :( allowed me to start my second (First from seed as you know lol.)

good luck on this 1 sparks dont mind me take a seat m8 :skin_up:

Thanks Cash Munz, take a seat Bro,,

Loving your Hazey grow so far mate :)

Some awesome strains ya got going on there Mr S, Orange bud is on my radar to be grown at some point so I will be watching this with interest, DP have some classic old school knock ya socks off smokes, I'm thinking of possibly doing their White Widow and Skunk 1 side by side "back to the 80's" stylee :guitar:

All the best with this one mucker :yinyang:

CK :skin_up:

Day 3

Seeds have popped all but one is reaching up.

post-8950-0-01851500-1332018400_thumb.jpg

So touch wood thats 6/6 out of the gates and we are off. Thanks Dutch Passion.

post-8950-0-60381000-1332018662_thumb.jpg

post-8950-0-31750400-1332018673_thumb.jpg

Ive now got the girls under the 125W CFL in the propagator till they root out properly, and will pot up hopefully by day 5.

After my clone fiasco 2 weeks back MrSparkles is looking very happy :)

:skin_up:

Hi MrSparkles,

Looking forward to see how you get on with the Ultimate.I must say aswell nice little selection youve got there but did I read write that you are going to use gravity fed system? Im just thinking if your using a resovoir, the plants/strains might have different feeding needs/dose.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

Hi MrSparkles,

Looking forward to see how you get on with the Ultimate.I must say aswell nice little selection youve got there but did I read write that you are going to use gravity fed system? Im just thinking if your using a resovoir, the plants/strains might have different feeding needs/dose.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

Thanks Zion, we were thinking of that.. The tank will only have the base feed in TNT complex then biosilica ect.. Strong additives will be given every other day by hand depending on what the babies need.

Thanks for stoping by dude :)

Great choice Mr. S.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Flo Gro! She's one of my alltime favourites.

Best of luck.

Jim :stoned: