Dutch Passion Grow - 4 strains

MrSparkles

Well done Sparkles, nice harvest bro, they look like some fat buds ya got there man, enjoy them fruits :bong:

• Like 1

great work ! The Ultimates are called that for a reason, they are beasts under a decent light and you did a great job. The Blueberry had some colour to her, I would like to know what you think of them all. Looks like The Ultimate won the prize for yield. Thats a great haul from a 90cm grow tent, enjoy the harvest !

• Like 1

Initial smoke report

So the girls came down today and went into the jars. I am impressed with the stone after 7 days drying but it is s;ighty short lived, hopefully a different story after a weeks cure.

I will provide the first smoke report tomorrow morning (I'm so stoned :smokin: )

Weights are impressive if you consider a 90x90cm area and the plants went nuts and had a foot of the tops bent over at 90 degrees lol

Scores on the doors:

Orange bud - 20g

Mazar - 45g

Blueberry - 70g

Ultimate 1 - 57.5g

Ultimate 2 - 67.5g

Ultimate 3 - 100g

So thats 360g of dried bud :D

bang on .6g per Watt, not bad considering, looking forward to the next grow :dj:

So a happy MrSparkles bids you farewell until the morning.

• Like 6

Smoke report

Sorry there was a bit of a delay on this. We did the report on Saturday and ive been to Busy/Baked to get it down but here we go :smokin:

One thing I will say is your own gear is so morish as its cleaner, smokin like troopers :oldtoker:

gallery_8950_4257_177029.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_352231.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_370674.jpg

Me:

------- Mazar--- Blueberry--- Ultimate

Looks 4 --- 6--- 8

Smell 3 --- 7--- 6

Head 7 --- 5--- 4

Body 4 --- 7--- 8

Strength 5 --- 7--- 8

Taste 4 --- 7--- 6

Smooth/Harsh 8 --- 5--- 4

MrBubblebag:

------- Mazar--- Blueberry--- Ultimate

Looks 5--- 7--- 8.5

Smell 4--- 6--- 8

Head 5--- 6--- 8.5

Body 4--- 8--- 7.5

Strength 4--- 6--- 8

Taste 4--- 6--- 9

Smooth/Harsh 8--- 5--- 7

So of a panel of two out of 10 before cure the scores are:

Mazar - 4.9/10

Blueberry - 6.3/10

Ultimate - 7.2/10

I will say based on the fact i think I could improve the quality substantially and there will be antoher report in a weeks time as the Orange Bud got very nice after a weeks cure..

gallery_8950_4257_9220.jpg

ATB Guys

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

great diary sparkles. Looks like The Ultimate won this contest ! Hope you enjoy these buda

• Like 1

ooooooooh im liking the report so far cant wait to try my ultimates well done on the grow :P

• Like 1