Dutch Passion Grow - 4 strains

MrSparkles

Hi mate, all looking tip top in there I see

My OB are straining at the leash, can't wait to get them popped now lol

Keep up the good work mucker

ATB :yinyang:

wow the Blueberry is a beast, that grow room is going to be jam packed, great work with everything so far and I hope you can bend that blueberry over enough. I hope you are enjoying the results so far.

Hello fella good effort!!

i have some experience of Dp Bluberry.

i used to plant around 20 from seedin 2 sq m. Too much!! Then my pal who reckons he's Jamaican (he's a white lad from the Midlands :rofl: ) told me

'better to have a few good women than loads of girlfriends'

fooking el, that was deep :bong:

so then i did six at a time and havent looked back; rasta wisdom is just that :)

but i digress; you'll need to supercrop these for best effect is my twopence worth. you'll be ok even at this stage, i've been 'bending' my jack47's 4 wks into flower

check out buying some 'Bendz' - they'll bend your tops thru about to nearly right angle without busting anything and they cost a fiver for fifty or sommat.

if they comtinue stretching, supercrop (put in another bendz) till they slow down.

the bluberry i did were prolific in all departments; i'm really interested to see what's what with this strain now so i'll drop in now and again m8.

all the best with the ladies,

peace out carpo :spliff:

ps growth rate looks fine similar to mine i smashed a g.p.w

ps maybe prune back the bottom third of the plants; good for airflow good for the canopy. you gonna be busy in there :guitar:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

:hi: Mr Sparkles

What lovely big plants you got yourself there :naughty:

Cant wait to try the Mazar myself, I got 3 in flower think they maybe the same stage as yours ;)

Keep up the Good Work :smokin:

Hey Guys,

Soz not been around for a while. Been hectic and the plants have had to be caged (Literally) lol.

Cheers CK, They have certainly been growing but had to be controlled :blub: , Funnily enough the Orange Bud has Developed much quicker and is looking great :).

Thanks Tony The Blueberry she is beast thats for sure but I have had to get drastic on the height but I am confident they are going to produce so much better for it :).

Carpo, NJD thanks for popping by guys, NJD I have been following your Mazars closely. They look great :) Carpo great to hear from you. I have been surprised by growth rate and they are as big as other I’ve seen Veg for twice as long. You say you saw similar result with G.P.W what’s that? I have pretty much taken you advice with the super cropping bro, no breakages but I’m sure its added an extra week or so to growth.

Had to move around as quick as possible as this was a nightmare to do due to lack of space.

Day 54 - Day 26 of flower

So as you all know I've been caught with my pants down on this one. My only other grow has been with clones which I now know don’t stretch like seed and certainly when using this system.

I’ve basically Super crop scrogged and created a 90 degree Bud site canopy at the perfect range from the 600W Cooltube. I I've done my research and should work well.

They are now on.

Hesi Bloom Complex - 50ml per 10L

Hesi PK - 25ml per 10L

Big Bud - Top fed at 6ml per litre

Hesi Root Complex - twice weekly

Powerzyme - One Weekly

SuperVit - 2 drops per 10L

Here are a few pics of the Blueberry and Ultimate 1 bfore they got caged :thisbig:

Blueberry:

gallery_8950_4257_2188.jpg

Blueberry Buds:

gallery_8950_4257_210755.jpg

more...

gallery_8950_4257_228735.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_210755.jpg

Some Ultimate Buds:

gallery_8950_4257_218289.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_277495.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_74684.jpg

So the cage had all the tall stalks bent over 90 degree, I did get any snappers luckily. I squeezed the wall to sofen them up and seemed to help.

gallery_8950_4257_206978.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_130599.jpg

The orange bud can now be seen and she looks a good week ahead of the others and her main kola looks like it could gorw massive :wub:

gallery_8950_4257_338658.jpg

I am happier with my babies now. Hope all is well in you gardens.

Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 4

Yo Sparkles :yep:

I don't know how you've managed to grow such tall plants bro, childrens fairytales of magic beans, golden eggs and a human munching giant are conjured up from looking at that blueberry lol

On a serious note tho whats the crack with the droopy leaves pal? Just finished her night cycle or summit?

Looking mega and well done on the fix, I've never had any problems supercropping dude

• Like 2

Thanks CK. It was slot of effort and much of a helping hand of my mate to get the net it consorting every plant has grown into the roof.

Glad to hear your super cropping neve caused problem first time trying it for me. And yea the pics before scroging was as they went into light cycle so just waking up. See your babies they look as gorgeous as ever bro :D

We are back on track for bud fest, hope mine frost up like yours in the next few days

ATB

• Like 1

Day 57 - Day 29 of Flower

Hi Guys just a couple of quick pic updates. Good to hear opinions if you guys have any on the speed of development.

My babies are coming along :) but much slower than pretty much any other grow I have seen before.. + Some of the blueberry pistils are already browning, I didn’t think that was normal at this point..

Obviously a lot of stress has been put on my girls at this point so its probably just that i guess..

Canopy:

gallery_8950_4257_286813.jpg

Blueberry Buds:

gallery_8950_4257_226965.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_168780.jpg

Ultimate Buds:

gallery_8950_4257_28836.jpg

gallery_8950_4257_93585.jpg

Orange Bud:

gallery_8950_4257_279620.jpg

Starting to frost up a little.. If my girls do puff out like they should from a close range 600W I should get a wall of green on the net, fingures crossed :D

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 1

Yo, Mr S.

Bending them gently seems to be the way to go.

Your grow looks fantastic man, the plants are huuuuge!

Hopefully your wall of bud will fruit soon.

Best wishes

OJ

Edited by Organic Jim
  • Like 1

Yo Sparkles ya need to get them in Sick Plants mate, those shrinking, clawing leaves don't look too healthy me old mucker, that, plus the fact that you think they aren't developing as well as they should would ring alarm bells for me pal... Could be the pics tho :unsure:

ATB Mate :yinyang:

Yo, Mr S.

Bending them gently seems to be the way to go.

Your grow looks fantastic man, the plants are huuuuge!

Hopefully your wall of bud will fruit soon.

Best wishes

OJ

Thanks OJ,

They are certainly Huge, I very much see how having massive plants is not relevant in a DR90. I think they would yield just as much if not more due to all the messing aorund if they were half the size say 90cm, but this is a learning experiance..

I will be training froms start next time and will use the extra quick growth to create a sea of bud sites all at the same level.. You will see ;)

Hope all is well in you garden mate?

Sparkles

Yo Sparkles ya need to get them in Sick Plants mate, those shrinking, clawing leaves don't look too healthy me old mucker, that, plus the fact that you think they aren't developing as well as they should would ring alarm bells for me pal... Could be the pics tho :unsure:

ATB Mate :yinyang:

Hey CK, do you think so I was hoping they were in better shape than that.. Considering mine are nearly the same age as yours into flower there buds look about a week behind yours I know that much.. Which clawing leaves are you referring to.. If it is the Blueberry it might be because the top in the second picture was out of direct light for about 2 weeks I wanted to leave her and not crop her down into the light but decided was probably best to do so.

From what I have read though clawing should happen with Too much heat or light also from too much watering or to little but as they are in auto pots I don’t see that being the problem so I was thinking just the lack of light maybe.. Further down the plant there are some sites that didn’t make it to the top and need to be removed really i suppose. This could also be a factor I guess.

I suppose common sense dictates that if only half the plant is getting good light it will develop slower so a bit more chopping may be need now me thinks..

Thanks for the advice mate. Now they are all getting direct or secondary through one leaf light on the top I will wait another few days for the stress repair and if they don’t start developing quicker I will start worrying a bit more. P.s. the yellowing on the ultimate’s top were because of the literally being 1 cm from light, I think :unsure:

Cheers guys,

Sparkles

• Like 1

hi sparkles, i too was a little worried by the leaves curling in on themselves like that too. I wondered if the temps were a bit high maybe and the leaves were trying to minimise transpiration (you have a powerful light for a small tent).

Or could it be signs of over feeding? Maybe nothing too much to worry about but I was a little bit puzzled by it

hi sparkles, i too was a little worried by the leaves curling in on themselves like that too. I wondered if the temps were a bit high maybe and the leaves were trying to minimise transpiration (you have a powerful light for a small tent).

Or could it be signs of over feeding? Maybe nothing too much to worry about but I was a little bit puzzled by it

Thanks Tony,

They have been taking alot of Nutes so I will idal back for one week and see what happens.. All I know is the colour of the leaves that are where not to close to the light but also not to far look the nice dark green i love :guitar:

But the fact that leaves change colour as they go up the plant cant be that great i guess. They are stupidy big plants for that tent.

Nutes wise they have used over 500ml of hesi bloom in 4 weeks? That is at 50ml per 10 liter as recomended but they are drinking over 10 liters from the but a day so gobbling the water up big time :eat: .. Is this noraml by the way cause my first plants took maybe half that?

Plus all the pics are taken 10 mins before lights come on which might be why they all look a bit droopy..

Thanks Tony

Hey Sparkles mate, have a quick read of This pal, see what yer think, looks like what Tony said mate, over fert :headpain:

Hope ya get it sorted dude