Dutch Passion Grow - 4 strains

MrSparkles

So here we go, better equiped for my second grow.

Dutch Passion Seeds

Brought 12 seeds and going to germinate 6 of them. All Fem's / Photo's.

2x Blueberry

Our Original Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970’s. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues, that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. “Blueberry” has a long shelf life.

2x Mazar

This is an upgraded selection of our valued former Afghan/Skunk. We improved the variety in 1997. The taste is softer than before and we managed to improve on yield. The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short christmastree- like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous. The F1-cross with Skunk#1 gives the variety a bigger yield and better taste. Very good “up” high. As both parents are very consistent, the offspring is very consistent too.

2x Orange bud

One of the original skunk (100% skunk!) varieties and still one of the best we have ever seen. Orange Bud was selected from outstanding Skunk genetics in the early 80's, it is a highly potent and very stable strain that grows well indoors or outdoors with any type of grow medium. Even new growers will find Orange Bud easy and pleasurable to grow, producing generous levels of dense, hard bud covered with crystals and beautiful orange hairs.

As well as being a cup winning variety in the 80's and 90's, Orange Bud remains a classic skunk that should be savoured by any Skunk connoisseur. Orange bud is particularly notable for its yields in 'sea of green' grows. The highly potent smoke is uplifting and cerebral, good for stoners who have active lifestyles. The unique taste is sweet with clear citrus tones of nectarine and ripe orange.

3x "The Ultimate"

Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

3x Original Flo

Original Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa/ 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. “Flo” is ideal for greenhouse production. The motivational “high” produced by the “Flo” is quite unique, the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience.

post-8950-0-32546700-1331765760_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm Germinating 1 of Blueberry, Mazar and Orange bud. I am going to run all three of "The ultimate" on the other side of the tent (More uniform if they grow like monsters :) )

post-8950-0-74051800-1331765998_thumb.jpg

Blue seed - Blueberry

Red Seed - Orange Bud

Seed on the right - Mazar

The other 3 are - "The Ultimate"

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

:hi: Mr Sparkles

Looking good mate

Good luck with the new beans, I hope these turn out well for you :D

:skin_up:

MrSparkles

Thats a very nice selection you have.

Looking forward to seeing them develop.

Watching with interest.

All the best fella.

Penny.

• Like 1

Grow Room

DR90

600W Digital HPS Dual Spec

Cooltube

5" Ruc Fan (Attached pulling air through cool tube)

Large Carbon Filter

High speed clip fan

Potting up

Root riots in propagator

Into 1L, 6L and finally 11.5L

Gravity fed water system (Aqua valve).

Starting of with root boost nutes and tomato feed.

Using PM Granuals potting up and Big Bud for flower.

Finnishing with Biosilica until flush.

Using CO2 cubes after week 2 of flower to utilise the 70W per Feet Squard the light will give.

Here grows with fingures crossed :skin_up:

Edited by MrSparkles

Seed are underway Sow'ing

post-8950-0-61921400-1331768617_thumb.jpg

So my first grow going well but started that from clones (As mentioned in some recent posts, cocked up my first atempt at some bagseed). Ive taken all the advice and these are quality seeds but if anyone sees anyhting amise please let me know. And U'll be :king:

Wet the seeds for 3 hours now in Root Riots moist (Not Wet) In prop at room temp in dark. Placed seeds 5ml under and covered the holes.

post-8950-0-84227100-1331768802_thumb.jpg

Wish me luck hopeing to get these under the 125W CFL in 2 days :)

Peace

:hi: Mr Sparkles

Looking good mate

Good luck with the new beans, I hope these turn out well for you :D

:skin_up:

Thanks NJD, pull up a chair :smokin:

MrSparkles

Thats a very nice selection you have.

Looking forward to seeing them develop.

Watching with interest.

All the best fella.

Penny.

Thanks Penny good to have you.

cheezehead 1982

Nice wee selection there mr sparkles all the best for your grow cheezehead.

Cheers Cheezehead, please pop back round

good luck sparkles, really nice choice of strains. I smoked orange bud years ago and it was bloody delish.

Don't forget to take cuttings ;)

mr Sparkles, you have a tasty selection there. Best of luck with everything, some great stash is on the way!

Guest Wizard_Ovanoz

May the Germination Gods look down on you and your seeds at this time :yep:

All the best with your grow and diary man.

And as said that's one tasty little selection box man :naughty: