Dutch Passion Grow - 4 strains

MrSparkles

Good luck to you Mr.sparkles! You have a nice selection indeed and i will keep an eye on your progress if you don't mind. :ninja:

Cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

Thanks AT, Please take a seat mate :skin_up:

coming along nicely sparkles :yep: cant wait to see how the ultimate gets on.

ATB Zion86 :guitar:

Mett to Zion, Going to keep the 3 ultimate on one side of the tent so the other 3 get some light if the Ultimate decide they want to grow massive :guitar:

four lovely strains mate and looking excellent, best of luck sparkles with the rest of it cant go wrong with feminised.. :guitar:

Thanks Superx, Come in and get comfy should be an interesting ride :D

Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles

Day 12

Babies are doing well and are starting to take off. Scary thing is the Blueberry, Orange Bud and Mazar are all clean out running the 3 Ultimate :hi:

I was expecting the Ultimates to be bullying the specials, bit of a suprise.

As I opten for the duel spec again with the upgrades, I have got the babies under the active cooltube today (600W Digital HPS). Temps a bit tougher to control than I thought had to raise the light a foot higher than in the picture:

post-8950-0-02206200-1332871989_thumb.jpg

Temps holding at 29C and humidity is a touch lower but as they got potted up on the weekend the room will balance out.

Roll on this weekend :D

• Like 1

Day 16

Quick update, closeups to come in a couple of days.. So the girls are now in the finnishing 8.5L Pots.. letting them root down a bit further then turning on the gravity system and airpumps for the last 2 weeks of veg and flower... :wink:

post-8950-0-73508100-1333376797_thumb.jpg

The girls are not as dark green as I like them to be.. Last time i used high quality tomato compost and this time allmix with extra perlite and they are very pale green.. Thought it might be mild root burn at first as they have been getting all there nutes ect..

Will definatly put them in a much more nitrogen rich environment next time, I dont know if the darker shade of green is more healthy but it certainly looks it. My babies are growing well at least.

The 3 Ultimate on the left and from front to back Bluberry, Orange Bud and Mazar on the right. BB and OB are still kicking ass growth wise :yahoo:

Pic below--+

post-8950-0-25337300-1333376874_thumb.jpg

Thas all folks..

See ya in a couple of days for the first photo shoot :wassnnme:

Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 1

Day 18

So the babies are growing well, I have managed to keep the nodes tight at this point with the help of the airtube :smug:

They certainly need more Nitrogen so might add a bit of guano on the top soil so it seeps down with the bi daily benefcials that get top fed. Gravity system and airdomes are active, to early to tell but i think they do like it.. We will see :eat:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1333476121/gallery_8950_4257_186585.jpg

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1333476121/gallery_8950_4257_88180.jpg

See you folks.

Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles

Sorry guys tried to get the pictures bigger, still cant quite hack it..

Maybe someone can explain it to me :)

post-8950-0-34430700-1333579668_thumb.jpg

A quick pic once the light comes on :)

post-8950-0-05922700-1333580849_thumb.jpg

Just 20 mins after the above post. Need to get a V-Camera so i can film that s**t :shuriken:

Hey Sparkles :yep:

RE: ya pics mate.. upload ya pics to ya gallery then copy and paste the BB code next to the photo to your diary post, ya can add as many as ya like to one post this way

Hope this helps BIG PICS

Plants look a bit cold also mate, hows the temps? I only say this as mine looked exactly the same when they suffered from N lockout due to the cold :unsure:

ATB

CK.

Aha thanks mate, I did upload to gallary but must have used the wrong code.

The temps are 22C at night and 27-30C with light on. Although my mate thinks the thermoeter is broken so might have to check that.

I was thinking at first it could be over lighting but as I have never seen pics of to many lumens but not overheating before i wouldn't know. What do you think?

I know its 90,000 lemuns on the canopy minus whatever the glass from the cool tube has on them.. I have read that 100,000 can lead to solarization.. Do you know what that looks like?

Either way I'm still pretty sure its a slight lack of Nitrogen, Now they have the autosystem they have picked up massivley in 24hrs and the yellowing has not spread or carried on.. After the first trim they will all be gone :)

Cheers for the feedback yo :skin_up:

Edited by MrSparkles

See ya 2nd pic on post #53 mate?

The plant on the left.. front lower leaf, it's feeding on itself due to a lack of N

In my case it was because the roots were too cold and locked themselves out then started feeding on the leaves instead and that was EXACTLY what mine looked like.. there could well be another reason for it so don't take my word as concrete but that is my experience with that kind of leaf problem

I started a thread on it HERE

Those temps seem fine though but rootzone is always colder, I don't think a man of your experience would be burning them with lumens dude lol

As always tell me to do one if ya think I'm a mile off it just struck home when I seen it that's all

ATB mate

CK.

Hey CK,

Im glad you say its defo nitrogen def. tbh.. Cause needs to be exstrapolated.. It can only be two reasons at this point, temps or nutes them selvs..

Im using TNT complex which has 3-2-3 I think.. I am using the whole soil kit on this where as in the past I have used tomato feed for veg and they have been very rich green :smug: . That was also with high grade compost this time its 15% clay pebbles on the bottom, then all mix with an extra 2 litres of perlite per pot to make sure the auto system works properly..

Ive heard all-mix has sod all nutes in it so I am just going to put it down to this... :skull:

Next ime I wont be so lazy and make a premix myslef with the best ingrediants... Either way there growth is now strong and no new signs of def. so fingures crossed.. I will get a second thermo to double check pots

Thanks for the feedback mate, this is why we are hear to help each other :D

ATB Sparkles.

• Like 1

Day 20

Tent filling up nicely :guitar:

gallery_8950_4257_223741.jpg

As always we have the 3 ultimates on the left and from the bottom right Blueberry, Orange bud and Mazar.

Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles