Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

TUESDAY 21 FEBRUARY.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed#1 DAY 26

Green Poison, DAY 19

+Speed#2 DAY 17

+Speed#3 DAY 16

All the plants are all in the same positions as in all the previous pics in this diary, one very happy happy grower here as you can imagine. If anyone tells you the growth rate on autos is rubbish just show them this. I originally thought my 3ft x 3ft x 7ft room was going to be a little empty but not now! :thisbig:

Sweet Special#1 Sweet Special#2 +Speed#1

+Speed#2 +Speed#3 Green Poison

med_gallery_46705_2371_680725.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_33999.jpg

All the best everyone and happy growing. :yinyang:

• Like 3

Mate these little ladies are looking lush, ive just chucked mine in glasses of water to soak, hope when mine pop they look as lush as these. :yinyang: :yinyang: :yinyang:

• Like 1

Woosh, you've swapped em haven't ya! :rofl:

My oh my they've grown loads since I last saw them mate :yep:

Lovely, healthy looking plants Amnesia

I think I see a flower on Speed#1 too :guitar:

That volcano looks SWEET (get it) lol

Keep on keeping on fella

:king:

Edited by cannabisking
  • Like 2

d_n_b Great stuff so far mate, and yes i'm absolutely loving the Volcano and most evenings i find myself very :stoned, in a very different way though and in a real clean happy buzzing your face off high! lol, that is until i input 195+c though.

All the best and sot by soon. :yinyang:

ukblazer All the best with yours mate, very easy vigorous growing so besides the slow start mainly on my behalf. I'm looking forward to seeing more of these pop up on the board as the ones i'm seeing so far are looking lush. :yep:

cannabisking Thanks for taking a look mate, about time for the Sodium i think as you say. Bring on the buds!

Good to see all is well your way too. :yep:

Just to show you the crazy growth on these autos i have put a few of the pictures together.

We will start from Day 9 ( the eldest ones at the back).

DAY 9, the one on the right did not make it.

med_gallery_46705_2371_358102.jpg

DAY 13.

med_gallery_46705_2371_674813.jpg

DAY 18.

med_gallery_46705_2371_427783.jpg

DAY 20.

med_gallery_46705_2371_235250.jpg

DAY 23.

med_gallery_46705_2371_417939.jpg

DAY 26 TODAY.

med_gallery_46705_2371_680725.jpg

Update as usual in a few days time. :yep:

e2a : just to say that in the first picture the one in the middle is actually +Speed#1 which in all the rest of the pics is the top right plant as you know.

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 2

Wow man, great plants and a great grower, another amazing thread.

Thanks mate, I'm really enjoying this thread for being able to see how the new 3rd generation autos behave when in the right hands :)

Cheers! Sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 2

rubbabudbud They certainly look happy enough considering they have only had water since germination, it's looking like a twice weekly update too as they are moving so fast, its hard to believe that in around 5 weeks they will all be finished.

Hope everything is all well your way too. :yinyang:

Sweet Seeds Nice to hear from you mate, these new 3rd generation autos are certainly impressive and the growth rates are simply astounding. I'm very much looking forward to the next few weeks if the last few weeks are anything to go by. Thanks again for the opportunity to grow out these for free as to be honest i would not have really considered purchasing autos before, i realise now though that these are certainly worth a try as the growth rates are comparable to any photoperiod strain i've grew and with only 8 weeks or so to harvest from germination they certainly have their place in any growroom.

Bring on the buds!

All the best and thanks for stopping by. :yep:

DaYone Welcome to the grow, buds are just around the corner so its about to get even better. :photo:

Just a quick note to say that today is their first day under the Son-T sodium bulb, i would of liked the smaller ones to be under the MH for a little while longer yet but the bigger ones are certainly ready for the Sodium now, i was going to put a dual spectrum lamp in there for a few days but i decided to go for the Son-T instead. I expect them to stretch even more rapidly with the sodium lamp so we will see how they like it in the update in a couple of days time.

Happy Growing! :lucky:

Just a small hiccup, we are re-decorating the room what the grow-drobe is situated in tomorrow so the ladies have had to be transferred into my DR90 tent for the next 24 hours or so, the only thing is that they are now only under a 250w with a Grolux lamp, i could not be bothered to put all my 400w set-up with parabolic in there for this short time so they also only have a normal euro reflector, extraction is a 4" Ruck fan and rhino filter wired to a fan speed controller, This is only for a day so this should not bother them too much.

They will be back under the 400w sodium in their normal home tomorrow evening. :yep:

I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of them in the tent without the hps turned on. They are in the same positions as normal but this time from directly above them, the proper update will be in 2 days time.

WEDNESDAY 22 FEBRUARY

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed#1 DAY 27

Green Poison, DAY 20

+Speed#2 DAY 18

+Speed#3 DAY 17

med_gallery_46705_2371_177705.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_363734.jpg

And under the 250w (hps on) with rubbish euro reflector, they should not mind for 1 day though. :yinyang:

med_gallery_46705_2371_852663.jpg

Next update will be in under the 400w in the growroom. :yep:

• Like 3

Looking wicked Amnesia! Cant wait to get there myself...ive put down 3 Sweet Special and theyre up but one may not make it, will have to see...like you I have problems with the Green Poison, none of the 3 made it :( I'll pick up a pack locally at some stage and give them a go..I jst dont have good luck with that strain!

Its a bit early to tell but ill be keeping a close eye on your +Speed, reckon ill be giving that a go pretty soon...

Nice one Amnesia keep up the good work! :yep:

• Like 1

Ya can really see the difference between days 23 and 26, must hit their stretch period then, that means only one thing.. Flowers :guitar:

I'm sure they will forgive ya for 1 day mate, especially when they're going back under the Son-T now :B):

:king:

• Like 1

Budelaire Amazing growth as you say in such a short space of time! :thisbig: This grow will soon be over before we know it.

All the best and good to see all is very well in the Budelaire household. :yep:

hell9 Hi there mate. Good luck with the little ones, the Sweet Specials are real good looking plants and the biggest in my room, +Speed are quite advanced and i can see them being quick finishers as described. Only 1/4 of my Green Poison came through, she looked as though she would not make it after germination either but has turned out to be a proper stunner and thriving. Mine all had a very bad start with low temps then too hot but look at them now! :thisbig:

Update today so stick around. :yinyang:

CannabisKing Good of you to stop by, indeed massive growth in height and width in just 3 days, the update later today even more so! Bloom time is here so exciting times ahead.

All the best. :spliff:

Full update coming up later on today so look out for that, impressive growth/stretch again and even more lusher. :smokin:

• Like 1

SATURDAY 25 FEBRUARY.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed#1 DAY 30

Green Poison, DAY 23

+Speed#2 DAY 21

+Speed#3 DAY 20

Lots of stretch and growth has been happening since the last update on tuesday only 4 days ago. :thisbig:

Still a nice and healthy green colour in general but the Sweet Specials are showing a very slight pale of green so they will have a bit extra feed next watering, since the last update they have had around 1ml per litre of Oldtimer Bloom but this will be raised a little now as a few are starting to bud up.

They were only in the tent under the 250w for 24 hours and have since been back under the 400w, not bothered by it at all and they have just carried on regardless.

Before the pictures here are the growth rates since the update just 4 days ago.

Sweet Special#1 is 34cm tall and 50cm wide. 6cm taller and 0cm in width in 4 days.

Sweet Special#2 - 37cm tall, 56cm wide. 8cm taller and 2cm in width in 4 days.

+Speed#1 - 43cm tall, 44cm wide. 10cm taller and 0cm in width in 4 days.

+Speed#2 - 29cm tall, 34cm wide. 13cm taller and 2cm in width in 4 days.

+Speed#3 - 29cm tall, 32cm wide. 12cm taller and 0cm in width in 4 days.

Green Poison - 41cm tall, 41cm wide. 13cm taller and 0cm in width in 4 days.

As you can see +Speed#2 and the Green Poison have grew the most over the last few days but it is their main stretch period now, not much growth in width at all though. +Speed#1 is starting to show her little budlets and all six plants have preflowers hanging out everywhere.

The super lumen on the digital ballast will also be switched on this evening, giving them around 10% more light but not as though they need it! lol

First picture is of them all together in the growroom so that you can compare against the last update, the other pics are of each individual plant from above and from the side. :yep:

Same positions as usual, from above.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_106933.jpg

And from the side.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_278592.jpg

Next up is individual pics of all the Sweet Specials, I tried to take all the following pictures under natural daylight but they did not turn out that good i thnk, obviously a setting i forgot to do. :doh:

e2a : spelling! :stoned:

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 2