Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

Guest nelly123

Hi Amnesia

Best of luck with ya grow mate, not that ya need it, these autos literally grow themselves...

My last auto grow with sweet seeds was done on 20/4 light cycle and i pulled 26.5 oz's of dried bud off a 600w dual spec, and im far from an expert grower :skin_up::yinyang:

hi ukbalzer, you said you got 26.5 oz off auto's? How many was there m8, what strain of auto's was it? some weight that m8, nice1. Nelly

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi amnesia, al pop down at side of canna in corner here if ya dne mind m8, these auto's are getting more and more interesting as time goe's bye, hope ya get some more baby's m8. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

FRIDAY 3 FEBRUARY, DAY 8.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed 1 DAY 8.

Green Poison#1 DAY 1.

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone, much appreciated. :yep:

I thought i would bring you up to date with the latest developments, The good news is that the only Green Poison what looked like a mutant in the last update is now doing fine and coming along great now that the first proper leaves have come through, so today i will be calling it Day 1 for GP#1 (originally called GP#4). No sign of GP#3 though after being in the cube for 7 days, not a good outlook for her after this amount of time.

Unfortunately the first 2 Green Poison i planted have still not appeared, its been 12 days today so i removed them from the cube and was surprised to see that none had actually cracked, i have put them in a glass of water along with GP#3 in one last ditch attempt at getting them started but if nothing happens after a couple of more days i will discard all of them. :(

Wednesday 1 February. Because i only have 4 babies so far, i put three +Speed seeds in a glass of water a couple of days ago and by this morning all three had cracked and got nice long tails coming out of them, these have today been put in soil and so we will see if any make an appearance. :yinyang:

11 seeds planted and only 4 alive as yet, hopefully things can only get better. :lucky:

GP#1 is 2cm tall.

SS#1 is 3cm.

SS#2 is 4cm.

+S#1 is 3cm.

On with the pictures then to bring us up to date.

First the latest newcomer, Green Poison#1 at Day 1 today and looking much better than the alien thing in the last update. lol

med_gallery_46705_2371_755930.jpg

Next the three new +Speed seeds just been germinated.

med_gallery_46705_2371_177780.jpg

Pics of them all together next after :bong:

• Like 1

FRIDAY 3 FEBRUARY, DAY 8.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed 1 DAY 8.

Green Poison#1 DAY 1.

The four plants we have so far.

Sweet Special#1 - top left.

Sweet Special#2 - top right.

Green Poison#1 (day 1) - bottom left.

+Speed#1 - bottom right.

med_gallery_46705_2371_474663.jpg

Sideview.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_717115.jpg

And finally a picture of them together, the 3 pots on the right contain the newly germinated +Speeds so fingers crossed they will come through. :lucky:

med_gallery_46705_2371_331878.jpg

If any of the +Speed show their heads i will of course let you all know, i doubt that any more of the Green Poison will crack now either but we never know.

All the best everyone. :smokin:

Hiphip and Budelaire I'm positive about the three +Speed coming through but i will be shocked if the three Green Poison crack now after being in the soil for two weeks already and one of them for nine days so far. :yinyang:

Not sure why they are not cracking but they have been kept moist throughout and at a good temperature except the very first couple of days.

We will see what happens anyhow in the coming days, All the best and thanks for the positive words. :lucky:

Hey Amnesia,

Coming on nicely already mate, pity about the ones that didn't make it, least you still have a few seeds to spare, I see you have just got an order of nutes in, I have just ordered a new batch myself for my next grow (SS 3rd gen), anyway all the best mate, not that you need much luck :)

Bonga :bong:

• Like 2

Shame some of your beans didn't crack, happened to us all but the ones that have germed are going great guns & look at the tap root on that +Speed :D

• Like 1

ukblazer Great news, we are up to 5 now that another one has joined the show so happy days! :yep:

All the best with yours too.

cannabisking lol Just looked at the last three seed photo and only just seen the smilie face in the pic, unintentional but looks cool now i see it. :D

Bongaman Cheers for the good vibes mate, yes there is plenty of PM food and beneficials stocked up ready for when they need it. All the best with yours too, looking forward to seeing the new diaries up and running. :spliff:

Serpent Hi there mate, things are looking up now but i'm still unsure why only 1 of the 4 Green Poison appeared. The new +Speed you speak of is the first to appear as you will see below so the room will be a bit fuller now.

Good luck in the "Grower of the month" competition and heres hoping that you win. :lucky:

Your 3rd Gen auto grow is looking fantastic and showing us how it should be done. :thisbig:

Well here we are 24 hours after putting the three +Speed into the soil and i'm pleased to say that we have another newcomer, +Speed#2 is the first to appear today with a little bit of help needed from me as the shell was stuck on her head but shes looking strong for a newborn so fingers crossed. We will call it Day 1 tomorrow for her as to give her a chance to get up properly.

The only frustrating thing about this grow now is that we have 3 plants at 9 days old, another one at 2 days old and day 1 for another tomorrow, more may come too so this grow is definitely looking like a staggered harvest. :frown: No problem though as i do have the veg tent for drying anyhows.

A quick look at them.

First making an entrance is +Speed#2 just emerged.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_364830.jpg

Standby for an overall pic of them. :photo:

• Like 1

SATURDAY 4 FEBRUARY, DAY 9.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed 1 DAY 9.

Green Poison#1 DAY 2.

Sweet Special#2 DAY 0

A look at how things look today.

Sweet Special#1 - top left (day 9)

Sweet Special#2 - top middle. (day 9)

+Speed - top right. (not appeared yet)

Green Poison#1 - bottom left. (day 2)

+Speed#1 - bottom middle. (day 9)

+Speed - bottom right. (no appearance yet)

+Speed#2 - far right. (day 0)

med_gallery_46705_2371_358102.jpg

Will let you know if anything comes up. :yep:

• Like 1

hi amnesia looking good so far mate,metal halide is the way to go till flower,for me normally 25 daye i change to hps,the metal halide keeps the nodes tight,then they just take off with the hps,i steer clear of t5 they make the plant grow too fast,hence flower too quick befor they are fully developed,a week sounds ok though,good luck.....jjl

• Like 1