Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

SUNDAY 29 JANUARY, DAY 3

Welcome to the grow everyone, we are off to a slow start i'm afraid as no others have come through as yet. :lucky:

There is no sign above the surface of any of the others so far. The first 6 seeds have been in the soil now for seven days and the 3 that come through are doing fine and will soon be re-potted into their first pots, the 2 Green poison i put in the glass of water have been in the soil for 2 days now and they have not made an appearance either.

On a positive note note though i think i see movement in +S#2 and also in GP#4! :yinyang:

Not much else to report so far, still remaining positive for the others to come through and of course you will be the first to know if anything happens. :yep:

From above.>

GP#3 GP#2 SS#2 +S#2

GP#4 GP#1 SS#1 +S#1

med_gallery_46705_2371_284787.jpg

A sideview of SS#1 SS#2 +S#1

med_gallery_46705_2371_295985.jpg

Hope to have more good news very soon! :)

• Like 2

TUESDAY 31 JANUARY, DAY 5

Sweet Seeds Hi there tommy, i wish i had better news for you but we are not off to a good start i'm afraid. :( Hopefully in another week or so the outcome should look better so fingers crossed. :lucky:

All the best and thanks for looking in.

Here we are then at Day 5 today, The two Sweet Specials and single +Speed are doing fine so at least we have 3 babies so far.

The other +Speed did eventually come through but suddenly stopped growing, shrivelled up and died :sadwalk: On closer inspection no roots were inside the cube.

Still no sign of the first 2 Green Poison i put in the cubes 9 days ago so not much hope for those two either, On a more positive note though remember the last 2 Green Poison i germinated 4 days ago?, Well GP#4 has come through BUT she might not make it, if you look back at the seeds i planted one of them had this fungus looking thing on the shell once she cracked, you can now see this mutation above soil and the first round leaves or whatever they are called do not look happy at all, i will leave it be for now and see how she goes. :yinyang:

Both of the Sweet Specials and +Speed were today repotted into their first 3" pots using Plant Magic Soil and a sprinkling of PM Granules. The rest including the sorry looking newly germed GP#4 are still in the cubes for the time being.

Because of the poor germination rate of this grow until now i plan to germinate more this evening so i can make the most of this grow, not sure which ones but i will not be updating this diary for another week or so and i will see what we have then.

On with the pictures before i repotted the three babies. 8 seeds germinated but only 3 maybe 4 alive so far.

GP#3 GP#2 SS#2 +S#2

GP#4 GP#1 SS#1 +S#1

You can see the newly germinated GP#4 at the bottom left in pic. +S#2 is dead, top right. :(

med_gallery_46705_2371_434889.jpg

A close-up of the mutated Green Poison#4, not much hope for her i think.

med_gallery_46705_2371_596519.jpg

Next re-potting the 2 Sweet Specials and +Speed. :smokin:

• Like 1

Shame about the germination problems dude, these things happen, I hope you have better luck with the next seeds. The other 3 are looking good though.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

TUESDAY 31 JANUARY, DAY 5 RE-POT.

The roots from the cubes. SS#1, SS#2, +S1

I normally get thick roots at the sides of the cubes too but these girls have very long thin roots at the bottom of the cubes instead. :huh:

I will see how they are in a few days anyhow once they settle down in the new pots.

med_gallery_46705_2371_617225.jpg

And in their first 3 inch pots with a sprinkle of Plant Magic Granules.

SS#1, SS#2 and +S#1

med_gallery_46705_2371_532257.jpg

• Like 2

TUESDAY 31 JANUARY, DAY 5.

ska Cheers for the good wishes mate, i plan to crack some more now so lets hope for a full room in the end.

All the best. :yep:

In their new pots then under the T5 fluorescent tubes, temps are around 24c but the R/H is a little low at around 35 - 40%.

med_gallery_46705_2371_43651.jpg

As previously said i will next update this diary in 7 days time to see what we have and hopefully better news, i'm off to get cracking beans!

All the best everyone, :smokin:

• Like 1

Hi Amnesia,

Loving your photography skills mate those shots are great. I'm very interested in these new Auto's, 7 weeks sounds optomistic even 8 does but even if they take an extra week or two it's stil bloody fast. I hope your other's show themselves, very soon.

ATB, HT.

• Like 1

Hi Amnesia, good luck with the grow and the comp, hope ya find suitable replacements for your babies :yinyang:

I'll pull up a chair if ya don't mind buddy :yep:

CK :oldtoker

• Like 1