Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

Lovely Grow Amnesia!!

I broke my growing cherry with sweet seeds a couple years back when i lived in malaga growing Ice cool,sweet thai,Cream caramel.

The Cream caramel was the best of the lot,great strain...this grow diary has sparked a renewed interest in sweet seeds and i shall be buying some +speed and GP.

Again, great grow diary, enjoyed it bigtime

xHAZEY

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

GREEN POISON CURED FOR 34 WEEKS!

:rofl:

I just had to pop in my old diary from early in the year. I've been having a smoke this evening of the some of the Green Poison from the harvest way back in april, not smoked any in a while as i've been smoking other strains. First off i'm absolutely :stoned: This was not that STRONG for sure after harvest and i did not get even a quarter way down the joint before falling asleep still at the keyboard! waking up with a good body buzz but to be honest right now i'm feeling proper mashed like i do on my hash, the taste is more subtle than she was but is still quite skunky when you break it up, after harvest it was a bit stinky, When you smoke it an hashy taste comes through and leaves a nice aftertaste.

It's amazing how she is still tasty after all this time in the jars, i love the structure to these buds too and a little goes a long way.

A quick pic of some buds after sitting in the jars for 242 days to be exact.>

med_gallery_46705_4338_240416.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_743530.jpg

:bong:

• Like 5

Hi Amnesia!

Very nice my friend, thanks for sharing. And also good to see you around :yep:

I'm also a keeper for long times :yes: In the last couple of weeks I've been vaporizing this plant that was harvested in March 2011: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=243225&view=findpost&p=2628917

This one I just used 10% of the plant yet in the 2011 summer and then kept the other 90% hermetically closed in a glass jar which was never opened for 1 year and a half. It's a great smoke/vapor now. I usually do this with plants that come out to have an effect too much strong to the mind, which I personally don't appreciate. With 1 or 1 and a half year many of this plants change a lot their effect, not all, some are "unchangeable", but many can be changed, hehehe...

Sorry to use your thread for my own stories :stoned:

See you around buddy, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

Guest Soberman

This grow log was nothing less than incredible. A passionate person.

I am considering the +Speed after a recommendation and stumbled on this epic post.

• Like 3

Sweet Seeds-tommy Hi mate, good to hear fom you. The GP truly is a knock out smoke but i'm most amazed by how much of the taste it has kept which remains unchanged be it a little more subtle if anthing and smooth as ice-cream! :bong:

All the best.

Soberman I'm glad the diary was a good read for you, it was a great grow to do and even better :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hi Amnesia, I've just been admiring your grow over the past couple of months and using it as a reference for my grow, which I hope you dont mind! I was hoping with your knowledge can you tell me which would suit + speed auto's better. A 12/12 or 20/4 lighting when in full flower? I noticed your +speed finished on 60 days and you count from when it sprouted out of the soil which could be considered 65 days? Im trying a staggered grow of +speed and Im trying to fine tune it so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.I have a few journals going on 420 in the US and have only just regestered here on 420UK so I may double em up. Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was hoping with your knowledge can you tell me which would suit + speed auto's better. A 12/12 or 20/4 lighting when in full flower? I noticed your +speed finished on 60 days and you count from when it sprouted out of the soil which could be considered 65 days? Cheers

Autos will most certainly grow and yield better under a 20/4 regime than 12/12.

All the best with the grow. :bong: