Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

SWEET SPECIAL#1 DAY 30

34cm in height and 50cm wide.

These are really nice looking girls with many tops, both of the Sweet Specials have started budding up and both look very similar in stature, 1 litre Bloom bottle there for size purposes.

med_gallery_46705_2371_393043.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_461948.jpg

SWEET SPECIAL#2 DAY 30

37cm in height and 56cm wide.

med_gallery_46705_2371_343880.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_78483.jpg

Standby for the three +Speed. :smokin:

• Like 1

+SPEED#1 DAY 30

43cm in height and 44cm wide.

Very sturdy strong girls and again all three plants are looking very similar although they are different ages. They are looking like all will have more of a main central cola and just a few around it unlike the Sweet Specials with lots of tops.

Much more advanced than the sweet specials too and could be very early finishers as stated by Sweet Seeds. :yep:

med_gallery_46705_2371_403602.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_799502.jpg

A view of the first budlets. :yahoo:

med_gallery_46705_2371_528859.jpg

+SPEED#2 DAY 21.

29cm in height and 34cm wide.

med_gallery_46705_2371_395953.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_715091.jpg

SWEET SPECIAL#3 DAY 20.

29cm in height and 32cm wide.

med_gallery_46705_2371_293517.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_17376.jpg

My only Green Poison next.> :spliff:

• Like 2

GREEN POISON DAY 23

41cm in height and 41cm wide.

Very nice looking lady at just 23 days old today, lots of nodes everywhere and the very start of budlets are just emerging. :yep:

med_gallery_46705_2371_344945.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_796340.jpg

All the best everyone, one very happy grower here! :thumsup:

• Like 4

23 days from seed to that, they do go these autos.. I've had to tie mine down she's keen as mustard! Thirsty as well!

They look superb mate :yep:

CK :oldtoker:

• Like 1

CannabisKing Agreed the Green Poison is doing exremely well for just day 23 and already she is just started showing signs of little budlets too! :wub:

All the best. :yinyang:

Sweet Seeds Nice to hear from you mate, indeed things are going very well here and very enjoyable just to watch them do their thing, they are moving so fast though i feel the need to update twice weekly now.

Anyhow thanks for stopping by. :yep:

Remember how i said the Sweet Specials are are very slight lime green colour?. Well Sweet Secial#1 has some brown marks on her leaves too, nothing major i don't think but to me it looks fungal for some reason.

There is also some light bleaching i think on a couple of leaves as well but there is also some round purplish/brown spots too? All the other plants are unaffected but her sister Sweet Special#2 also has a very slight limey colour too compared to the rest.

Here is a few pics of the leaves anyhow.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_93609.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_545930.jpg

And an overhead view of her, as you can see she is not really ill but i think there is a combination of light bleaching in places but i'm unsure about the spots?

If anyone can shed any light on this then that would be greatly appreciated. :yep:

She has only been having 1ml per litre of Oldtimer Bloom, drinking well and the environment is very good so no problems there. Maybe she does need a little more Bloom? Also she has been in the 6.5 litre pot for 11 days now so could be hungry, i'm so unsure when it comes to autos! :huh:

Any help or advice would be great.

med_gallery_46705_2371_15656.jpg

• Like 2

If that was my plant and I seen that I would think leaves sweating then being burnt? I would give them a trim to increase the airflow... You're more experienced than me bro but that's my thought from those pics?

Hope you sort it mate but I'm sure they'll be fine :yep:

CK

• Like 1

Hiphip Hi there mate, i would of liked to compare an 11 litre against the 6.5's but being as she is 31 days old it may be a little too late for that now so i think i will leave her be in the 6.5 litre. :yinyang:

CannabisKing :notworthy: As soon as you said it i realised of course! :yep:

It is a little bit overgrown in there and being as they have only had one small trim in their lives i reckon its long overdue, the two Sweet Specials especially are extremely bushy and leaves are on top of each other everywhere, there is a fan that blows up through the canopy but that can only do so much, i was also under the impression that it is best to leave autos alone regarding trimming which is why i've left them really and not butcher them like i do with photoperiod ones! lol I was planning on giving them another trim but not sure what i was waiting for! :doh:

Anyhows thanks for pointing that out and i think they will be much happier after a trim and be able to breathe. :D

So all 6 girls have just had a proper trim and looking much better for it.

First a sideview of all of them, much better below.

SUNDAY 26 FEBRUARY.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed#1 DAY 31

Green Poison, DAY 24

+Speed#2 DAY 22

+Speed#3 DAY 21

med_gallery_46705_2371_368179.jpg

And Sweet Special#1 the one with the marks, looking much better after a good trim. :lucky:

med_gallery_46705_2371_489028.jpg

The canopy how it looks now.>

Sweet Special#1 Sweet Special#2 +Speed#1

+Speed#2 +Speed#3 Green Poison

med_gallery_46705_2371_387451.jpg

Update in a few days, lets see how they get on. :yep:

• Like 4

Hey mate, not been in for a while & good to see your autos are doing OK & you've sorted your Sweet Specials, interested to see how they are in a few days as well as 1 of mine isn't flowering, even at 40 days, anyway keep it green mate :hippy:

ukblazer Cheers for taking a look, they do look a lot better after the trim and should be able to breathe better now. :yep:

All the best.

Serpent Hi there mate, you got me thinking about my Sweet Specials now, at Day 34 today they do seem a little behind compared to +Speed#1 which is also at the same age, all the other plants are younger though. I will leave the update for a couple of days now and see how they get on, fingers crossed they switch but if not then no need to worry as they will go and live in the DR90 tent. :lucky:

I'm looking forward to reading your update as you are around a week in front of me, looking proper nice in there mate. :spliff:

Godspeed They do look a lot better, unfortunately though not so good news ahead.

All the best.

Well it is Day 34 for the Sweet Specials and still no sign of any budlets yet. :lookaround: A more major problem though is that there is yellowing of the leaves all over, not so much yellowing really but a lime green colour in general but the veins are a darker green than the rest of the leaves, also those spots on the leaves are back after cutting all the bad spots off previously, both are sick girls.

They have been getting 2ml per litre of Oldtimer Bloom but this could of been my mistake regarding the feeding, maybe they need a little more Nitrogen?. I would of thought that there would of been enough in the pot though as they were only in there for 11 days. :huh:

All the other girls are doing fine.

There is also a problem regarding the non auto flower, I cannot put the tent up now with the 250w and switch them to 12/12 as i will be having relatives staying next week for a short while and the room where the tent was to be erected is to be be their bedroom! :wallbash:

So i'm gutted to say if the Sweet Specials do not come into flower very soon i will need to :russian: them. I know i could switch them all onto 12/12 lighting but the others will not do as near as well as under the current schedule.

Any thoughts? I see see if i can get a picture of the Sweet Specials in a moment.

Looking good in here Amnesia mate. Strange that about the SS, I noticed Serpent was having the same problem with his, I will be planting mine in a week or so, it's something that i will be keeping an eye out for now.

I hope she starts up soon.

:hippy: