Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

Sweet Seeds should call the +Speed, Sweet Speed or Critical Speed. I mean seriously its very very fast strain. I have 4 of them in day 15 and they all started Flowering at the same time.....oh wait one of them was a little behindling and was a bit smaller but overall ive never seen a plant growin that fast. This could be the new Lowrider if you backcross it with a very small Speed Devil #2, to make it a little more dense. Tommy if you read this can you tell me what critical mass it was and how it looked like? Top work serpent and sweet seeds.

• Like 1

Guest Sid-Vicious

Looking spot on mate!! :guitar:

My mates got 10 cream caramels and 3 big devils on day 34 at the moment. We've been sticking to your guide except for the compost (using B&Q MP), and have to say they are looking mint!!! :)

Dunno if its any help but we've been packing our pots up with squares of ply to get the canopy all at the same level.

• Like 1

Well nice pics.....the SS is taking the lead i see. dont you think you should supercrop it, like pinching and bending the top main cola. it seems that you have the light to high so the other plants dont get enough light you know........but man this looks really tasty. Respect Serpent. Respect Sweed Seeds........may the grow gods be with you sons

Very nice, not too long to go now by the look of things and your +Speed is a proper stunner.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your plans for SS#2, must be a big girl by now.

All the best.

Hey 'sup Serp's , long time no type .

U make good use of your space man, i see it is full of auto lovelyness again .

Looking forward to the smoke reports on these m8 as i'm thinking of having a bash @ some auto's again in the future.

Hope things are well

peace

Looking awesome there Mr Auto king lovely pics lovely diary no wonder you got yer grower of the month prize truelly deserved .

i bet that lot stinks to high heaven ..something ive noticed with most of the sweet seeds strains ive grown that they all have exceptionally strong terpenoids throwing out incredibly pungent whiffs ..looks pretty darn good in there squire .

Looking good man Nice to see that Sweet Special flowering, i have hopes yet!!

Sweet Seeds should call the +Speed, Sweet Speed or Critical Speed. I mean seriously its very very fast strain. I have 4 of them in day 15 and they all started Flowering at the same time.....oh wait one of them was a little behindling and was a bit smaller but overall ive never seen a plant growin that fast. This could be the new Lowrider if you backcross it with a very small Speed Devil #2, to make it a little more dense. Tommy if you read this can you tell me what critical mass it was and how it looked like? Top work serpent and sweet seeds.

Looking spot on mate!!

My mates got 10 cream caramels and 3 big devils on day 34 at the moment. We've been sticking to your guide except for the compost (using B&Q MP), and have to say they are looking mint!!!

Dunno if its any help but we've been packing our pots up with squares of ply to get the canopy all at the same level.

Sorry I've not been around of late to respond to your comments, finding it difficult to get the time to get on here at the moment and thanks for all the kind words, very humbling :hippy:

And the latest news is the + Speed got chopped down a couple of nights ago and I'll get the photos up soon :yahoo:

• Like 1

.:| Day #63 + Speed Harvest |:.

This update is a couple of days late as the + Speed was harvested on the night of Wednesday (21st) and is now hanging out to dry :yahoo:

She was chopped at 63 days, two weeks longer than the claimed 49 days, and I even reckon she could have gone a little longer, but with time restraints she had to come down on Weds, trichs were mostly cloudy with a touch of amber coming through, they were also very sticky with lots of resin and the smell was simply delicious, quite a sweet zing, with a spicy aroma, I couldn’t quite place it, but Mrs Serpent said it reminded her a little of liquorice.

Nothing else to report so here’s some final pics before and after harvest.

gallery_57657_3504_35093.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_8083.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_86576.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_110066.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_91118.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_7903.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_50662.jpg

Until next time, keep it green :hippy:

• Like 8

Cracking pictures and gorgeous plants as always Serpent, mmmmm liquorice smelling cannabis sounds real nice :guitar:

• Like 1

nowt to be humble aboot ..thats a handsome load ,i know what you mean about the time to harvest ,mine was supposed to stop about a week ago ..she just wants to make one massive bud truly astounding for a 12/12 auto ,cant wait to hear your smoke report sir .

• Like 1

Cracking pictures and gorgeous plants as always Serpent, mmmmm liquorice smelling cannabis sounds real nice :guitar:

Cheers Sawney and yeah looking forward to getting stuck into it :D

nowt to be humble aboot ..thats a handsome load ,i know what you mean about the time to harvest ,mine was supposed to stop about a week ago ..she just wants to make one massive bud truly astounding for a 12/12 auto ,cant wait to hear your smoke report sir .

Thanks vince and I'll have to pull me finger out and check out how your girls are doing on 12/12!

That looks amazing :guitar: How tall did she get Serpent ?

Thanks Lesley and sorry, forgot to mention it in the report, she was 70cm from the top of the pot when she was chopped and we tried a bit of it in the volcano last night, and even though it was some of the lower popcorn buds, it's definitely got an indica dom feel to the stoned, I'll do a full smoke report though once the buds are fully dried and have had a bit of a cure.

.:| Day #70 Mohan Ram #1 Harvest |:.

I’m once again late with this update so real sorry about that, been a real busy time in Serpentsville lately but the good news is Mohan Ram #1 was chopped down a few nights ago, well Weds 28th to be exact and she was 70 days :yahoo:

She’s a long way the shortest/squattest auto I’ve ever grown as she finished at 61 cms from the top of the pot, she also developed one big fat main cola, with about 10 side branches of varying sizes. She was also covered in resin and really sticky, smell wise, she wasn’t quite as zesty as the + Speed and had a more earthly aroma to her and she was one of the quickest plants to harvest, didn’t seem to take long at all, but the our new toy the Volcano could be part to blame for that :D

Nowt else to say, so here’s some pre and post harvest pics.

gallery_57657_3504_24028.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_107510.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_35241.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_64971.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_21461.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_130110.jpg

Until next time, keep it green and good luck to those nominated for March Grower of the Month :hippy:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 6

Great harvest Serpent, the moham ram looks delicious. Your +Speed#1 is a real stunner and looking like a substanstial crop there. My +Speeds smell very sweet, one much more than the other two though, one of mine looks a similar structure too so good times ahead for us both. :yep:

Glad you are enjoying the Volcano as much as i am, 195c is a real nice temp though i agree.

All the best, grand job mate.

Yeah lovin' the Volcano and we're like you & stick at 195c

MR#1 is now weighed and in jars, not a great yield though, but then she was a small plant, and the Sweet Special and MR#2 have now also been chopped and are now drying, I've got some photos, just need to get the time to sort them out so I'll have an update soon!

.:| Day #75 - Mohan Ram #2 & Sweet Special Auto Harvest |:.

OK, I’m making a bit of a habit of this as this update is from a few days ago, again, sorry, I just haven’t been able to dedicate much time to the forum of late.

So on Monday 2nd April, both the remaining Mohan Ram and the Sweet Special were cut down at Day 75, although MR#2 was closer to 72 days as she was a little behind the others.

I’ll just say a bit about each plant, and we’ll start with Mohan Ram #2, really happy with her and even though she took her time to germ, she came on strong towards the end, and out of the 2 Mohan’s I grew out, she was definitely the strongest. The look and structure of the 2 plants was also very similar but MR #2 was just a lot bigger overall and with it should yield more, I was also impressed with the main cola as it was amazingly fat and dense.

As for the Sweet Special, a bit of a strange plant this as she didn’t look the prettiest, a lot of her leaves got a bit singed as well, but she had a really strong structure, very similar to the Cream Caramels, which I guess isn’t surprising as it’s in her genetics. She also produced 1 main cola with fairly uniformed side branches and I’m really looking forward to seeing what the yield will be as she seems to have produced a lot of sticky, dense buds :yahoo:

I should also say that both plants were as sticky as hell but it was a bit difficult to differentiate between the smell of the 2 plants as they got chopped together, but I can say the house smelt like it was in bloom :D

And if anyone is wondering what happened to the non-auto Sweet Special, I’m afraid she had to be culled :headpain: as I needed my tent for drying so sorry about that as I was curious to know how she would flower but it wasn't meant to be :ninja:

That’s all for now and here’s some pre and post harvest pics.

.:| Mohan Ram #2 |:.

gallery_57657_3504_53630.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_135498.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_25177.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_35810.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_44820.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_132159.jpg

.:| Sweet Special Auto |:.

gallery_57657_3504_121390.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_85463.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_46107.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_25218.jpg