Serpent’s Return Of The Autos Featuring...

Serpent

interesting things going on here serps, you plants look real healthy and are growing strong, I commend you, best of luck

bill

Cheers mate and I'm getting curious now as to how SS#2 will turn out :smokin:

• Like 1

im suprised sweet seeds haven`t invited you to work for them serpent ..totally stunning diary again man ..i can see you being in the top 3 this year for sure .

• Like 2

Thanks for having a look Tommy, and I have to admit, I didn't look at it like that, but your right, it could turn out to be an interesting strain :yes:

I do mainly grow auto's, but I'm happy to dabble in photoperiod as well, and no worries, I'll get some more pics uploaded later in the week so the people over at Sweet Seeds can have a look, my only problem though is I have no way of keeping a mother plant if she does turn out to be special :(

You're welcome my friend :yep:

Yes, it can be interesting but has I first mention it can also be a nuisance for someone who usually only grow autos and can't keep a mother. Anyway, if you end up taking it out of the closet there will be more space for the other plants and as she seems to be a non-auto you can make a lot of clones from her, if you want... and maybe give out a few to a friend if you have friends that are growers.

We'll speak again soon and we'll do has we agreed... post another couple of pics in a few days and I'll send a link to my colleagues so that they can check it out and stay informed about this. Maybe they'll have an opinion to share...

im suprised sweet seeds haven`t invited you to work for them serpent ..totally stunning diary again man ..i can see you being in the top 3 this year for sure .

No doubt about that vince, he's doing a great job, there are many other great works around this year but I also hope the Sweet Seeds jury will get him a good prize in the end of the contest. Besides what you mention he also seems very humble and always with a good fairplay in the contest... you can see that maybe he already deserved to get a grower of the month prize but he always accepted the results with a great fairplay. And fair play is one of the parameters that will be evaluated in the end of the contest, as stated in the contest bases. It is has important as having big buds and good pics :yes:

We will evaluate :tv_horror:

• The aspect/appearance of the plants;
  • Tidiness and general appearance of the grow room;
  • Quantity and specially quality of the photos, showing the growth evolution of the plants;
  • Originality of the methods, techniques and resources applied;
  • Frequency of posting;
  • Companionship and fair play demonstrated.

This are the parameters that will be evaluated and they all worth the same (16,7% each).

Sorry for the semi-offtopic Serpent, but I had to take the opportunity ;)

I'll keep passing by buddies!! :smokin: Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Wow, cheers vince, you've left me speechless :smoke:

You're welcome my friend :yep:

Yes, it can be interesting but has I first mention it can also be a nuisance for someone who usually only grow autos and can't keep a mother. Anyway, if you end up taking it out of the closet there will be more space for the other plants and as she seems to be a non-auto you can make a lot of clones from her, if you want... and maybe give out a few to a friend if you have friends that are growers.

We'll speak again soon and we'll do has we agreed... post another couple of pics in a few days and I'll send a link to my colleagues so that they can check it out and stay informed about this. Maybe they'll have an opinion to share...

No doubt about that vince, he's doing a great job, there are many other great works around this year but I also hope the Sweet Seeds jury will get him a good prize in the end of the contest. Besides what you mention he also seems very humble and always with a good fairplay in the contest... you can see that maybe he already deserved to get a grower of the month prize but he always accepted the results with a great fairplay. And fair play is one of the parameters that will be evaluated in the end of the contest, as stated in the contest bases. It is has important as having big buds and good pics :yes:

We will evaluate :tv_horror:

• The aspect/appearance of the plants;
  • Tidiness and general appearance of the grow room;
  • Quantity and specially quality of the photos, showing the growth evolution of the plants;
  • Originality of the methods, techniques and resources applied;
  • Frequency of posting;
  • Companionship and fair play demonstrated.

This are the parameters that will be evaluated and they all worth the same (16,7% each).

Sorry for the semi-offtopic Serpent, but I had to take the opportunity ;)

I'll keep passing by buddies!! :smokin: Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks again Tommy, and as mentioned, I'll get some photos uploaded in a couple of days and thanks for the kind words on my diary, like with vince's comments, I'm speechless, I just do my thing :B):

• Like 1

Hi there Serpent, looking nice in here. I'm curious about your Sweet Special#2 as mine are around a week behind yours and looking a little behind a +Speed i have at the same age. I'm loving those Moham Ram and your +Speed look very advanced, great growing.

All the best mate, I'll be around for the update for sure. :yep:

• Like 1

Hey man, good Work and i wish you a tasty and smelly Smoke from these babys. I have ordered some +Speed last week. I was searching on the Web for Infos like Pictures or some and i found youre Growreport. And you helped out alot with your Perfect Reports. I have a 65litre pot and a 600watts lamp, how much plants should fit in this pot. I was thinking about 5-6 plants, what do you think? I dont know how big they can get you know. Sorry for my bad English. Greetings, Peet

• Like 1

hold on a mo ..i just noticed this ..Originality of the methods, techniques and resources applied;

dagnanny ..who elsed nailed fruit and dunked their nuts in the soil eh ..serpent ..you dont deserve to win based on that criteria alone man ..ive been selling meself short it seems ..swiiiizzzz ..ref ref ..whad dya mean unsportsman like ,..taxi ..coat ....

seriously though ..you are producing some of the best auto diaries on the net along with a few others here and kudos where kudos is required .well done man .

• Like 1

Hi there Serpent, looking nice in here. I'm curious about your Sweet Special#2 as mine are around a week behind yours and looking a little behind a +Speed i have at the same age. I'm loving those Moham Ram and your +Speed look very advanced, great growing.

All the best mate, I'll be around for the update for sure.

Cheers Amnesia and I would expect the +Speed to be ahead of the Sweet Special as they say it's a 7 weeker, hopefully they won't be too far behind though :yep:

Hey man, good Work and i wish you a tasty and smelly Smoke from these babys. I have ordered some +Speed last week. I was searching on the Web for Infos like Pictures or some and i found youre Growreport. And you helped out alot with your Perfect Reports. I have a 65litre pot and a 600watts lamp, how much plants should fit in this pot. I was thinking about 5-6 plants, what do you think? I dont know how big they can get you know. Sorry for my bad English. Greetings, Peet

Thanks Peet, as for a 65 litre pot, tbh, I've no idea, maybe worth asking over in General Growing Questions here

hold on a mo ..i just noticed this ..Originality of the methods, techniques and resources applied;

dagnanny ..who elsed nailed fruit and dunked their nuts in the soil eh ..serpent ..you dont deserve to win based on that criteria alone man ..ive been selling meself short it seems ..swiiiizzzz ..ref ref ..whad dya mean unsportsman like ,..taxi ..coat ....

seriously though ..you are producing some of the best auto diaries on the net along with a few others here and kudos where kudos is required .well done man .

lol you crack me :D but let's face it, you don't get more original than sticking your bollocks in the soil :smoke:

Looking great as usuall. Have your plants stopped stretching yet?

Thanks Tom, not sure, I'll measure them in the enxt day or 2 and see how they're doing.

Looking great serpent, girls are coming along nicely, information you provide on your grows are full on, every detail.

:yinyang:

Cheers for swinging by mate :yep:

Easy Serpent, I'm had to go for the scrog I'm afraid dude, but I think this month is yours.

:guitar:

e2a: :doh: I forgot to ask how Sweet Special is coming along? I'm about to plant my Autos and I think if yours and Amnesias' don't start flowering soon I'm only going to plant one of them.

:hippy:

Edited by ska
  • Like 1

.:| Day #43 – 18/6 Hour Lights |:.

It’s now Fri 2nd March 2012 which is Day 43.

It’s now 5 days since the last update, and as suspected, SS#2 isn’t wanting to flower under 18/6 lights so I’m still not sure what to do with her, I’ve also stopped the Bloom nutes for the time being and for the last 2 feeds she’s just had tap water. As an afterthought after I took the photos, I wrapped some wire round her so she’s taking up less space with the hope that the MR#1 and SS#1 next to her get a little bit more light. I’m also thinking whether I should start giving her a touch of grow nutes, she’s looking healthy, but I don’t think that’ll last on just water as she’s starting to lean towards the pale side :unsure: what are peoples thoughts?

The rest though are going great guns and it’s neck and neck with MR#1 and the +Speed, with MR#2 not far behind, SS#1 has also started to develop her buds over the last few days as she is a touch behind the others, so I suspect it’s going to be a staggered harvest, not that it matters and I don’t think the + Speed will be ready in 6 days either, but by christ, she’s come on fast over the last few days :yahoo:

They’re also starting to smell a lot more as after finishing taking photos out of the tent, the aroma in the house was simply beautiful, just had to make a note to myself not to answer the door and get the air freshener out! The + Speed and MR#1 are also getting real sticky as the pistils just ever so slightly start to turn amber, and MR #1 is my fave at the moment, a nice deep green colour, squat and budding up bloody lovely :smoke:

The growth height wise has also slowed right down, SS#2 has shown the most at 13cm in 5 days, with MR#1 growing just 2cm’s, surprisingly though SS#1 takes the honour for the leaf span growing 8cm’s in 5 days with MR#1 growing the least amount at just 1cm.

Feed wise, I’ve also upped the nutes to 3 ml per litre OT Bloom, with the exception of SS#2, the light is also as high as it’ll go so I might have to get the tie wraps out for the last few weeks to gain an extra couple of inches and temps again have been pretty stable at 26c lights on, 17c lights off, with the humidity hovering between 37-60%.

I think that’s everything so here’s the usual summary...

.:| Environment |:.

• Max Temp: 26c
  • Min Temp: 17c
  • Max Humidity: 60%
  • Min Humidity: 37%
  • Distance of Light From Tallest Plant: 25cm (10”) aprrox

.:| Feeding |:.

• Nutes: 3ml per Litre PM OT Bloom *
  • Beneficials: None
  • Volume Of Feed: 1.5 - 2 litres per plant
  • Frequency Of Feed: Once every 3 days

* Except Sweet Special #2 which is just on plain water

.:| Plant Heights From Top Of Pot |:.

• Sweet Special Auto #1: 77cm // 6cm growth in 5 days
  • Sweet Special Auto #2: 73cm // 13cm growth in 5 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #1: 60cm // 2cm growth in 5 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #2: 71cm // 4cm growth in 5 days
  • + Speed Auto: 66cm // 3cm growth in 5 days

.:| Width (Leaf Span) Of Plant |:.

• Sweet Special Auto #1: 58cm // 8cm growth in 5 days
  • Sweet Special Auto #2: 59cm // 6cm growth in 5 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #1: 40cm // 1cm growth in 5 days
  • Mohan Ram Auto #2: 46cm // 5cm growth in 5 days
  • + Speed Auto: 48cm // 5cm growth in 5 days

Now here’s some pics...

gallery_57657_3504_136887.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_132106.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_91133.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_56236.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_140488.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_138760.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_15336.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_48334.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_106094.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_5853.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_106507.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_75654.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_16334.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_3853.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_54004.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_52758.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_40574.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_12841.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_85247.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_138424.jpg

Until, next time, keep it green and thanks to all those who have voted for me this month :hippy:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 5

.:| Sweet Special #1 vs Sweet Special #2|:.

Here’s a comparison pic of the 2 Sweet Specials at 43 days.

gallery_57657_3504_226149.jpg

• Like 3