Ganesh IceCream

Sorry man had to have a giggle at your 3 hours to change a light bulb, I'm sure there's a joke in there.... How many stoners does it take to change a light bulb.... I'll get me coat :wassnnme:

Looking good in their new pots though mate, keep up the good work :yep:

that rootball should bee forbiden!

i will gonna expend the rest of my growing years looking at my roots and thinking"whats this?crap!bongmonke roots are the ones!"

you change my concept of roots!

THEY ARE FUCKING MASSIVE!

ps- sorry about the "F" word...

Looking a Picture of Health BM

Hope you Good Fella

cheers bud, Yeh were all cool here man.

Sorry man had to have a giggle at your 3 hours to change a light bulb, I'm sure there's a joke in there.... How many stoners does it take to change a light bulb.... I'll get me coat

Looking good in their new pots though mate, keep up the good work

lol man, sure was a non day Serp's

looking very nice BM!!

.You got some propper roots going on there mate!!

All The best mr r

Thanks mr rhino. yeah these are the best white bits i've had for a while man, just gotta try and keep'em like it lol

Looks packed in there BM !

roots are looking very nice , and are making for very nice plants

nice one

Hey 'sup Bp. Not so packed looking now m8, just given them a good'ol trim. Sometimes i think i go a bit too far with the scissor's :innocent:lol

Looking amazing BM - I'd love to get anywhere near that amount of root action

Hey 'sup db. Trust me i've have more bad roots than good over my time m8. Just got lucky on this one lol

that rootball should bee forbiden!

i will gonna expend the rest of my growing years looking at my roots and thinking"whats this?crap!bongmonke roots are the ones!"

you change my concept of roots!

THEY ARE FUCKING MASSIVE!

ps- sorry about the "F" word...

lol, U can curse all u like fella, i'm no :innocent: .

Thanks for the compliment m8, must just have the right things dialled in this grow like,,,,,whatever they are lol.

Peace all :hippy:

Day55, just shy of 8wks...

The gal's gained a wee bit of height being in the 7.5's (7/8 days overdue pot-up). I was going to tie them down again but after trying a couple of them soon realised i would'nt have the floor space.

As soon as i see roots at the hole's of these 15ltr's it should'nt be long until i throw'em into flower. In the meantime to slow them down a little i've given them a good'ol trim. Maybe a tad too far like but i'm proper mashed @ the mo like.

Temp's, Min 19.5c / Max 25.6 .

Fed today until run-off (20min suck-up allowed for lol, i really am wankered, damn this X of madgiz's is good)))))).

erm,,,,,,,Gal's ruff average height is 80cm (floor to tip's).

Light's back to 24hr's cycle about a week or two back now i think (help maintain temp's).

A few pic's of the trim

gallery_52333_3857_113186.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_18339.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_137281.jpg

I don't know when flowering is like but it should be sometime

There is other stuff i'm supposed to be posting about but i can't remember

peace :hippy:

o yeah , 2ml per ltr of Bio-Grow with the water today

and,,,,trying to work the gal's to throw me ruff 8-10 budsites , save my lazy arse from trimmin popcorn

looking very good BongMonkee..you don't hold back on the trim then..

looking forward to seeing you throw these into flower..

vert tidy grow and diary mate.. :yep:

Looking lovely mate, they look like they are gagging for 12/12 now dude :D hope you`re backs better now dude?

yeah 12/12 is close RD the new growth is tightening up some. My finger is hovering over the switch, just want to wait untill roots come on a little in the 15ltr's then it'll be time to get all :chef: . ah me back''s 50/50 m8, good days n bad as usuall. Doc says to excersise lol u try touching your toe's with a chub belly, not easy lol

looking very good BongMonkee..you don't hold back on the trim then..

looking forward to seeing you throw these into flower..

vert tidy grow and diary mate..

Hiya TuM :D . yeh trimmin becomes a little addictive once them scissor's are in my hands m8 lol.

Sweet looking grow

Good luck

:cheers: SG,

Edit to my last post :oops: , told ya i forget stuff lol

During the trim-up cuts were taken for a run in the Nft's. Only 8 out of the 9 taken will be used, that's for later tho, gotta concentrate on this gro so they'll be ticking over in a corner somewhere until needed.

Right i'm off to get me arse shot on BF3, peace :hippy:

Man!, is it that time of year again. Just sent me sub's off. If it were'nt for the cost of Nappies it'd be lifetime instead of 12month's lol

Just found the pic i took of the cut's...nothing special just dipped in clonex/ sprayed / popped in prop :eat:

gallery_52333_3857_22166.jpg

*Note to self* check roots 2moro on 15's. Boy, i sure could do with a P.A, preferably long legs, short skirt and no more facial hair than me this time!

Good luck for the switch mate!!

Nice to see another fellow grower using 15 litre pots aswell you don't see many on here using um!

All the best BM

Good luck for the switch mate!!

Nice to see another fellow grower using 15 litre pots aswell you don't see many on here using um!

All the best BM

Yeah i like the gals putting effort into the root's in the bigger pots mr R (norm go 20's), give's me a bit of time to try'n'bend'em to my will lol .

peace my friend :hippy:

The Switch...

Day 57 and i've just been up to have a look at the root situation.

The 600w hps have gone in so we have lift off :guitar: . If all goes well in 9wks time i should be choppping some mighty fine nugs. If not, ah well back to the stamp collecting it is lol.

5 days since the pot-up from 7.5's to 15's and the roots are on the move...

gallery_52333_3857_85564.jpggallery_52333_3857_6845.jpg

Right, here we go. A little prayer for a little stretch :spliff:

gallery_52333_3857_35301.jpggallery_52333_3857_73191.jpg

The next few days will see a little dabling with the rad as temp's look like they're gonna get a bit chillier.