Ganesh IceCream

Hey BM,

Damn your plants are looking sweet as usual, very nice set up you have there, is that a tent inside a shed, or am I off the mark altogether?

Gz on the nomination, all the best mate

Bonga :bong:

Nice one man lookin good...hows the truncheon workin out for you..just another toy on the list of shit id like to have!

cheers buddy. lol @ the truncheon, only using it to stir the mix m8. I go by ml in soil the sticks for when i do nft like :yep:

Hey BM,

Damn your plants are looking sweet as usual, very nice set up you have there, is that a tent inside a shed, or am I off the mark altogether?

Gz on the nomination, all the best mate

Bonga :bong:

cheers bonga :wink:

lol it's an irish celler m8,,,, ie the loft lol , kitted it out a little while's back, diy stylee with a bit of battoning/kingspan and a few screws..

Hope to catch up with folks soon, down with man-flu of late. Still feeling ruff so bodged a vid for the trim-up that was done yesterday.

A good'ol trim to try and help with poss height issues due to ongoing stretch,,,,,

excuse the poor quality, is only a cheap cam :stoned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGb5L9FYIk

11Days into the Flip...

A couple of lass's are going skyward, lucky my secret weapon arrived early last week :smug: .

I think this is an Icecool & Ganesh Spirit. I did read the tags in the pots but forgot already. Memory=Goldfish :stoned:

gallery_52333_3857_114577.jpg

90degree bends. Brilliant little things these. A gentle persuading of the stems and just pop'em on. Saves me trying to tie down=happy days :guitar:

gallery_52333_3857_5778.jpg

Job done, for the mo!. Gained a 4/5inch drop, stems were too firm further down to bend without risk

gallery_52333_3857_214.jpg

Early bud, long way's to go yet.

gallery_52333_3857_83653.jpg

Feed due tomorrow, gal's drinking like fish's at the mo

Left sidegallery_52333_3857_145127.jpg

Right sidegallery_52333_3857_30837.jpg

My panic over the stretch is slowly subsiding :sweaty:lol

peace :hippy:

:eek: "Bend over girls" !!! shall i come back later? lol

Looking really sweet in here dude :yes:, i`m back in the saddle now so look out lol only the one though so i don`t think i`m gonna steal anybody's crown just yet!

• Like 1

think theyre called 'Bendz' or bendeez or something like that?...and ya they look well handy! would of been well handy with my 6ft Pineapple Chunks..!

Edited by hell9

lol lol lol you fooking wierdo you been round my yard and nicked my plants look in my diary and you will know what I am on about :skin_up:

Top update fella the bendz are good aint they really saves on head space

Take care

Dnb. :hippy:

Very nice mate, good to see all the diaries coming along nicely now :) Also Everyone has their own style/touches to the grows. I like it :yep: Sweet idea with the bends.

:skin_up:

• Like 1

:eek: "Bend over girls" !!! shall i come back later? lol

Nah man!!! join innnnnnnnnnnn wooooohoooooooooooooooooo.

What a brilliant idea BM, I might to ahem, borrow that off you

Looking good as always mate

Borrow away man. :guitar:

A fantastic solution to an everyday problem. Where do you get them from? Also, a bloody good update.

Yo Hiphip, these were from an auction site m8, google will throw up var options for where to get too. :wink:

great skills man!

where did you get them awesome stem benders?

'stem benders' lol , now that is what they should be called, auction site m8.

Hey BM, what a good update really like the look of those bending clip thingys. Were they expensive mate?

erm,,,roughly 3.50 all in for 50 to the doorstep. I grabbed 100 so paid 7.

think theyre called 'Bendz' or bendeez or something like that?...and ya they look well handy! would of been well handy with my 6ft Pineapple Chunks..!

lol i must of bought the posh version hell, just checked and they were called 'Hydroponic Plant Training Device'. 'Bendz' or 'bendeez' is much better lol

fantastic diary mate!

more information than ...........oh,a information board...

all the best to finish them...

Cheers se7en . I'll be in ur diary soonish m8, so many i have most of the diarys on a 2week rolling rota for visits lol

you fooking wierdo you been round my yard and nicked my plants look in my diary and you will know what I am on about

Top update fella the bendz are good aint they really saves on head space

Take care

Dnb.

I have replied to your accusation of theft in your diary lol, yeah man these buggers come in handy

Very nice mate, good to see all the diaries coming along nicely now Also Everyone has their own style/touches to the grows. I like it Sweet idea with the bends.

Couldn't agree more ska, there's a number of grows i'm liking very much aswell man.

Think i 1st saw these bends things about a year ago now can't remember which member was using them.

Just came across them on the net not long back and bought recent to give'em a go. Happy i did 4sure.

Peace all :hippy: